Author Topic: Worthless Supplements  (Read 100062 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
Re: Worthless Supplements
« Reply #200 on: November 01, 2007, 06:57:56 AM »
glutamine is useless for bodybuilding.

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
« Reply #201 on: November 01, 2007, 10:05:37 AM »
glutamine is useless for bodybuilding.

I've seen alot of disussion going both ways on this one.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #202 on: November 01, 2007, 10:46:21 AM »
I've seen alot of disussion going both ways on this one.

for a bodybuilder its useless. many studies support this. so i would say its pretty well established that glutamine is totally worthless for a bodybuilder.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #203 on: November 01, 2007, 11:05:55 AM »
I got jackshit out of glutamine.........tried it for lengthly periods at various dosages,noticed absoulutely nothing.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: November 01, 2007, 08:05:45 PM »
I got jackshit out of glutamine.........tried it for lengthly periods at various dosages,noticed absoulutely nothing.

just your empty wallet  :)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: November 01, 2007, 10:06:23 PM »

dude i keep telling people on this site that there is TONS of research on pubmed showing it has absolutely no anabolic effects for one, and little is absorbed from the gut, and what is absorbed goes into gluconeogenesis.

here are the effects of glutatmine, and the only reasons i think people should take it.

digestion
sleep(dopimenergic, and possible gabanergic effects)
possible immunomodulating

of those, i would take it if i had a bowel disorder or sleep issues(wouldnt be my first choice though).

it is not worth supplementing from a bodybuilding perspective.

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: November 01, 2007, 10:34:55 PM »

I fell for this one in highschool.

koolie1

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #207 on: November 05, 2007, 07:09:40 PM »
ANYTHING FROM MUSCLE ASYLUM PROJECT- SINCE ITS FROM THE SAME COMPANY THAT OWNS MUSCLETECH

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #208 on: November 05, 2007, 08:40:46 PM »
koolie

8 posts in 22 minutes all bashing said company.  Enough.
We get it.
:

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #209 on: November 11, 2007, 09:29:27 PM »
ussmokepole is dead on about glutamine...EXCEPT, it does help bodybuilders with the sleep thing, because it not only helps you get put to sleep, but it raises gh levels slightly while you sleep. (at least, supposedly)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: November 14, 2007, 09:47:50 AM »
ussmokepole is dead on about glutamine...EXCEPT, it does help bodybuilders with the sleep thing, because it not only helps you get put to sleep, but it raises gh levels slightly while you sleep. (at least, supposedly)

I'm pretty sure that was completely debunked (about the GH part) a while ago.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: November 14, 2007, 10:04:23 AM »
I'm pretty sure that was completely debunked (about the GH part) a while ago.
yes

it is not anabolic at all.

Buzz363

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #212 on: December 29, 2007, 06:41:43 PM »
I got a couple of bottles of M1T from a buddy last month, he swears by them and claimed he's kept all the gains from his last cycle. I looked up this stuff by searching here and other sites, what I gathered was this was an oral similar to D-Ball that was marketed as a prohormone and then banned.

I ustarted out with one (10mg) a day and then 2 (20 mg) felt pumped and full but without the serious D-Ball bloat. BUT the cramping I experienced was terrible. Couldn't run on the treadmill because my calves would cramp. All the D-Ball sides I hate I experienced: calves cramping, abs cramping etc.

Is there any way around this or should I just chuck them and go on Sust and Tren ??

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: December 30, 2007, 01:38:34 PM »
I got a couple of bottles of M1T from a buddy last month, he swears by them and claimed he's kept all the gains from his last cycle. I looked up this stuff by searching here and other sites, what I gathered was this was an oral similar to D-Ball that was marketed as a prohormone and then banned.

I ustarted out with one (10mg) a day and then 2 (20 mg) felt pumped and full but without the serious D-Ball bloat. BUT the cramping I experienced was terrible. Couldn't run on the treadmill because my calves would cramp. All the D-Ball sides I hate I experienced: calves cramping, abs cramping etc.

Is there any way around this or should I just chuck them and go on Sust and Tren ??
dont throw it away...ill pay pal you for shipping... if there is still enough left for a decent cycle..what brand is it?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: December 30, 2007, 02:47:44 PM »
dont throw it away...ill pay pal you for shipping... if there is still enough left for a decent cycle..what brand is it?

stay away from m1t dude, if your going to take some drugs and at your age at least get something decent. your looking at the most hepatoxic, most potent oral around. for strength i would rank it higher then anadrol, the shit is potent. the sides are horrid, and the massive drop in the HPTA, leaves you in a nice depression afterwards. its too strong to fast, and cuts your nuts off.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: December 30, 2007, 05:07:47 PM »
stay away from m1t dude, if your going to take some drugs and at your age at least get something decent. your looking at the most hepatoxic, most potent oral around. for strength i would rank it higher then anadrol, the shit is potent. the sides are horrid, and the massive drop in the HPTA, leaves you in a nice depression afterwards. its too strong to fast, and cuts your nuts off.
hmmmmm   yeah i know....   im fucking sick and tired of being small(by bodybuilding standards at least)...i spend 24/7 365 totally emersed in this sport and i just look like i have a muscular athletic build...like a middle linebacker or something...   i want to look big and freaky like a fucking alien!

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: December 30, 2007, 05:11:15 PM »
hmmmmm   yeah i know....   im fucking sick and tired of being small(by bodybuilding standards at least)...i spend 24/7 365 totally emersed in this sport and i just look like i have a muscular athletic build...like a middle linebacker or something...   i want to look big and freaky like a fucking alien!

Screw being small. Get on a test and deca cycle and get big. You only live once, so what are you waiting for?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: December 30, 2007, 06:32:50 PM »
Screw being small. Get on a test and deca cycle and get big. You only live once, so what are you waiting for?

lol.

but seriously candidate i no you mentioned your issues and your mood disorder and if there is one thing i know decently its psychiatry and taking drugs is asking for problems, i know from experience and research. its obvious you have an obsessive personality often a symptom of anxiety and going into drugs with that mindset is a quick road to being fucked up.

its up to you i have just seen a few go through hell and have seen a few issues triggered by hormonal changes. fuck it though, its your life do what you will but if i would recommend any drug it would be a test ester like cyp, or even prop to mitigate water retention perhaps front loaded with a oral like dbol etc. taking orals alone=no gains and the quick up and down nature3-6 weeks max  with most being2-4 are hard on the mind. you get addicted to the strength and bloat and its gone in a couple weeks with you keeping no gains and if proper pct is not there, weight loss.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: December 30, 2007, 07:55:30 PM »
lol.

but seriously candidate i no you mentioned your issues and your mood disorder and if there is one thing i know decently its psychiatry and taking drugs is asking for problems, i know from experience and research. its obvious you have an obsessive personality often a symptom of anxiety and going into drugs with that mindset is a quick road to being fucked up.

its up to you i have just seen a few go through hell and have seen a few issues triggered by hormonal changes. fuck it though, its your life do what you will but if i would recommend any drug it would be a test ester like cyp, or even prop to mitigate water retention perhaps front loaded with a oral like dbol etc. taking orals alone=no gains and the quick up and down nature3-6 weeks max  with most being2-4 are hard on the mind. you get addicted to the strength and bloat and its gone in a couple weeks with you keeping no gains and if proper pct is not there, weight loss.

Agree.

As much as we all Debussey pick on Candizzle (for valid reasons ;D), he should not come near any drug, for the reasons you just gave. He'll might fuck himself up long term, for some short term gratification.

After seeing many people going that the juice road, Debussey = yet to see anybody come out of it as an improved person with a better life. Add in Candizzles current problems = very bad prognosis.

youve been down this road allready with your cocaine shit and stuff. You seriously need somebody to slap some sense into ya, because you aint gonna come out well after doing roids regularly for 5+ years (dont post some bs about only 1 cycle..), especially not with your mood disorder and shit.

Ill stop picking on ya from now on  :-X. Smarten up dude..

Fourslot40

• Getbig II
  • DAMN!
« Reply #219 on: January 05, 2008, 08:08:03 AM »
Alot of people on the board killing No-Xplode but the product has won awards in recent years (from what I've researched) and personally, I use the product and think it's pretty good.  I guess everyone is different which makes the board a good tool. 

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: January 11, 2008, 02:50:39 AM »
some real good advice in this thread

aussiejosh

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: April 12, 2008, 04:05:58 AM »
Hey Im in australia so I don't know if its a world wide product but I brought some vital strength muscle weight gainer today 1kg for 38$ I know its not a major brand but it seems good.
SHUT UP AND LIFT BITCH

candidizzle

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: April 15, 2008, 07:09:56 PM »
hmmmmm   i think you might be a prophet, debussey!  ;D

Big Elly

• Getbig I
« Reply #223 on: May 01, 2008, 11:57:30 AM »
Hey remember this commercial

Whatever happened to FlexFire and Hotstuff anyway?  I remember that sh*t had everything in it.

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: May 19, 2008, 02:47:48 AM »
for a bodybuilder its useless. many studies support this. so i would say its pretty well established that glutamine is totally worthless for a bodybuilder.

WORTHELSS FOR THE BODYBUILDER, BUT GREAT FOR BRAIN POWER IN BBING YOU DONT NEED TO USE YOUR BRAIN, BUT FLEX YOUR MUSCLES.