Author Topic: Those STRANGE Intensemuscle.com Trainees!  (Read 5186 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Those STRANGE Intensemuscle.com Trainees!
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2007, 12:00:13 PM »
Go try to do some of the parillo stretches sometime....look up his skin the cat stretch.  Have fun pulling that one off.  Parillo didn't invent fascia stretching there were university studies talking about the advantages of stetching the fascia, Parillo was the first guy to write about it in a BB publication.  

Traditional REst pause is nothing like what Dante recommends but again, everyone on here seems to know everything about Metzer and Dante so I guess it's a mute point.

DC's never given out specific dieting information just basic guidelines but guys on here seem to know everything about his dieting recommendations, it's totally nuts.  And it's not his fault if someone is not doing a movement the way it's intended.  I bet I coulld find 50 videos of guys doing other movements wrong and I aint' blaming joe weider, just cause a guy is a blockhead and doesn't read and understand the purpose and execution of a movement doesn't mean the movement sucks it means the guy doing the movement wrong is an idiot.  

I think it's funny as hell that everytime someone is doing or trying something new like BFT or DC or Heavy Duty or anything you get the same guys saying the same shit without ever trying anything besides thier 3 sets of movement A for 15 reps and then 2 sets of movement B for 10 reps and so on and so forth.  

Why does DC get a pass for not giving out specific diet information, but I don`t?    hahahahaa Answer me that one Al.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
Re: Those STRANGE Intensemuscle.com Trainees!
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2007, 12:12:53 PM »
Why does DC get a pass for not giving out specific diet information, but I don`t?    hahahahaa Answer me that one Al.

because he's trained guys that are national level BBers and you haven't.  I thought we had a truce but if you really want to go there.  You've told more lies than pretty much anyone on this board.  Why should anyone who knows anything about you give you the benefit of the doubt?  Let's see...you've got almost 20" arms...you've deadlifted 225 for 113 reps and said over on MD that you could do it right not but you just won't post a video.  Youv'e got all these huge announcements that never, ever seem to go anywhere.  Bottom line is you're liar that's why you don't get a pass.  Anytime anyone questions you all you do is cut and paste a billion things from google.  Troopinin questioned you and all you can say is "your wrong".  It's a joke.  Didn't you post that you've worked with pro athletes?  who are they?  another lie. 

Once you've trained as many guys as Dante has and have the reputation that he has everywhere but here then you get the benefit of the doubt until then why should anyone give you that?  You have so many gimmick accounts going at all times how can anyone take you seriously? 

you're so caught up in your internet persona that you blew your chance to be in MD...it's almost laughable cause you've been talking about being in the mags for as long as I can remember and you had your shot and blew it and now all you can do is rag ramano.  What did you think was gonna happen?

9/10 of the things you say are for effect.  You try to get a rise out of people and it works, you don't care what you say or do, I coudl probably list every lie you've told but I don't have the time.  You don't care what you say or what you do as long as you have people talking about you...honestly if you had a better track record for telling the truth than maybe I'd give you a pass.

Notice I don't question a guy like disqusted cause he has a legitimate track record as do guys like troopinin but everytime they question you you say "your wrong" and that's it.

YOu just don't have any credibility.  Sorry.

oh, yeah.  Just for the record I haven't said a thing about your diet in weeks on this or any other board, I don't even know what you have going on anymore.  Last thing I read was in the "disgusted" thread a few weeks ago or so.......I held up my portion of our "truce".
nasser=piece of shit