Author Topic: Top 5 Overrated Teams in NCAA Football  (Read 2026 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Top 5 Overrated Teams in NCAA Football
« on: February 26, 2007, 05:54:19 PM »
1. Norte Dame
2. Miami
3.Michigan  :'(
4.Nebraska
5.Florida State

Used to be power houses "used to be"
D

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Top 5 Overrated Teams in NCAA Football
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2007, 05:54:29 AM »
We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
the whole state of Michigan
the whole state of Michigan

We don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan
coz we're from Ohio

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2007, 10:01:05 AM »
Miami's a quarterback that can throw away from being a top 10 team. Notre Dame needs a few more years and some defense and they'll be fine. Jimmy Clausen's the future, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2007, 03:25:05 PM »
notre dame is overrated every year

E
E

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2007, 05:00:32 PM »
Yea, i watched Jimmy Clausen play in the Army bowl and my guy Ryan Mallet looked much better then Jimmy. Ryan has a better arm then Jimmy as well but i will look forward to watching Norte Dame vs Michigan this year. I like the fact my team was able to get the number one player in the state of texas, hope he is getting used to how cold it is in Ann Arbor.
D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2007, 08:29:14 PM »
Yea, i watched Jimmy Clausen play in the Army bowl and my guy Ryan Mallet looked much better then Jimmy. Ryan has a better arm then Jimmy as well but i will look forward to watching Norte Dame vs Michigan this year. I like the fact my team was able to get the number one player in the state of texas, hope he is getting used to how cold it is in Ann Arbor.

Mallet won't even be playing this year, bright spot. Michigan will stumble like they always do and I can't wait to see it.

WVU is the best team in the country and Slaton is going to win the Heisman.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2007, 08:42:27 PM »
True, Michigan will not play Mallet until the games are almost over but he have a tough schedule in the first 4 games. I know right before the Norte Dame game we play Oregon and they are a tough team and if we defeat them we may have a let down against Notre Dame. Jimmy Clausen still has to win the job, i seen his games and he played in a league that was not the best. Whoever is the best in the nation, that is what it is all about. The gators are loaded and USC....well, they can pick and choose
D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 12:32:51 PM »
True, Michigan will not play Mallet until the games are almost over but he have a tough schedule in the first 4 games. I know right before the Norte Dame game we play Oregon and they are a tough team and if we defeat them we may have a let down against Notre Dame. Jimmy Clausen still has to win the job, i seen his games and he played in a league that was not the best. Whoever is the best in the nation, that is what it is all about. The gators are loaded and USC....well, they can pick and choose

Funny, he had a game on ESPN against one of the top 10 high school teams in the country, and they won by about 35 points. Interesting!!!!  ::)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 12:38:06 PM »
Did u see the All American Army game? Ryan looked much better then Jimmy...but i look forward to watching them compete after Henne leaves Michigan...what was the score last year at South Bend?
D

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 02:33:52 PM »
1. Alabama
2. Notre Dame
The House that Ruth built

canadian_husker

• Getbig III
  • From the outside looking in you cant understand it
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 10:14:36 PM »
nebraska is on it's way back into the top 10. another stellar recruiting class

michigan and notre dame are decent teams who signed solid classes.

and FSU and Miami will return. there are just too many good athletes in Florida

all 5 programs will be around for a long time...get used to it
Go Big Red!!!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2007, 07:13:04 AM »
Did u see the All American Army game? Ryan looked much better then Jimmy...but i look forward to watching them compete after Henne leaves Michigan...what was the score last year at South Bend?

What was the score the previous 5 years before that? Oh that's right, Notre Dame smacked the living shit out of Michigan. I must admit it, it's pretty fun destroying title hopes 2 weeks into the season every year.  ;D

The Army All-American game means what? No one gives a shit about that. You're not going to go balls to the wall and get injured after already committing to a school. It's funny that you're acting like this kid is a better prospect than Clausen considering most view Clausen as the best QB recruit in the last 10+ years.

I guess anything to help Michigan compensate with the fact they lost to OSU and then after bitching about deserving a title shot, they go and get their shit pushed in by USC.  ::)