Author Topic: Billy Guns vs. Alexx - Contest  (Read 92868 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Billy Guns VS. Alexxx - IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2007, 12:30:19 PM »

FROM BILLY ---
It will begin today 1/22/07 and continue for 14 weeks which through my calulations will be 4/30/07 as the ending.

I have spoke to Dave and we will have Dave/John/Greg/and Larry as the final judges but feel free to post your opinion.

It started over at MD, so the judges are from MD.  I haven't confirmed whether or not this still stands, though...everything was up in the air once alexxx was banned, until today.  I will try to get this clarified for you guys!

Well, Larry is gone now, so you have 3 convicts, one of whom is Billys connect. Alexxx will still destroy that fat fucker for sure, but the scores won't be as far apart as they should be, although Gregg will probably call it straight.
E

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2007, 12:34:49 PM »

friends judging friend!  i dunno, those fVckers will vote for billy ''fatso'' no guns even if he looks like shit!!!

one thing i don't understand where's the fvkin' guns?
are you delusional?

Jujoshu

• Getbig III
  • Front Row Tickets
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2007, 12:41:25 PM »
friends judging friend!  i dunno, those fVckers will vote for billy ''fatso'' no guns even if he looks like shit!!!

one thing i don't understand where's the fvkin' guns?

So true. He must have signed up for the wrong show.

AVBG

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2007, 01:38:43 PM »
GO alexxx. teach the long island punk a lesson... show him how its done..

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2007, 01:41:10 PM »
So I will work something out with Billy in terms of the judging.  You guys will have to let me know what you think about this.  We can try to have a mixed panel, but I'm not sure how it will work.

I think that Billy will frame this challenge as an MD vs. Getbig challenge.  Funny thing is that the last poll had the MD members favoring alexxx 35 to 9.   

LOL

:D
:)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2007, 01:43:30 PM »
So I will work something out with Billy in terms of the judging.  You guys will have to let me know what you think about this.  We can try to have a mixed panel, but I'm not sure how it will work.

I think that Billy will frame this challenge as an MD vs. Getbig challenge.  Funny thing is that the last poll had the MD members favoring alexxx 35 to 9.   

LOL

Hey Rip, What happened to Bulky? Those convicts ban everyone, I still don't understand why a business like MD would turn away its customers ???
E

AVBG

« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2007, 01:44:55 PM »
Hey Rip, What happened to Bulky? Those convicts ban everyone, I still don't understand why a business like MD would turn away its customers ???

I think bulky ruffled a few feathers  :-\ bit too contraversial

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2007, 01:46:25 PM »
I think bulky ruffled a few feathers  :-\ bit too contraversial

Anything in particular? I read Adman say that he didn't like him posting from a foreign IP. But the mods have been known to post people IPs, so they should expect foreign ones.
E

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2007, 01:47:47 PM »

LOL

peoples should decided (us and them) that way everyone will vote, judges are sh*t!!!
are you delusional?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2007, 01:48:42 PM »

peoples should decided (us and them) that way everyone will vote, judges are sh*t!!!

Getbig has at least 10000 times more posters than MD though. Billy would make excuses then.
E

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2007, 01:48:56 PM »
Bulky threw up some posts bashing romano and was accused of trolling, and whatever with the foreign IP address.  More of the same, I guess.  It all happened very quickly today.  I posted a response to something he said this morning, and he was banned within the same hour.   ::)

He was rather obnoxious, but he didn't bother me all that much.  
I assume he'll be posting over here now too  LOL

OH, Billy has suggested a mixed panel of 5 judges.  He also suggested that I be one of the judges.   ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2007, 01:50:37 PM »
Bulky threw up some posts bashing romano and was accused of trolling, and whatever with the foreign IP address.  More of the same, I guess.  It all happened very quickly today.  I posted a response to something he said this morning, and he was banned within the same hour.   ::)

He was rather obnoxious, but he didn't bother me all that much. 
I assume he'll be posting over here now too  LOL

OH, Billy has suggested a mixed panel of 5 judges.  He also suggested that I be one of the judges.   ;D

You should definitely be the judge now that you are putting it together. Dave, John, Lee and Bob would be great imo. (actually Dave and John would be biased, but you know what I mean)
E

AVBG

« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2007, 01:51:32 PM »
Getbig has at least 10000 times more posters than MD though. Billy would make excuses then.

What was funny is that they had less than 400 votes counted for cyberclassic and at the same time they were boasting over 3500 members (and giving away MD t-shirts  ::) to celebrate)

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2007, 01:51:41 PM »
OK, here's what Billy is proposing.  We can work on this....
right now I have to go train.   :)

FROM BILLY (the "you" he is referring to is me) ---
I will start a thread later to ask two guys from here to volunteer to be judges and we will make you the in between judge since you are on both boards.

2 judges from here
2 from gb
and of course you

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2007, 01:52:18 PM »
What was funny is that they had less than 400 votes counted for cyberclassic and at the same time they were boasting over 3500 members (and giving away MD t-shirts  ::) to celebrate)

Yeah, I saw that. Half of those voters were people who signed up just to vote too. ;D
E

AVBG

« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2007, 01:52:55 PM »
You should definitely be the judge now that you are putting it together. Dave, John, Lee and Bob would be great imo. (actually Dave and John would be biased, but you know what I mean)

As alexxx's trainer. I nominate myself as a judge to balance the disparity of mr fake gh being a judge.

;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2007, 01:55:09 PM »
As alexxx's trainer. I nominate myself as a judge to balance the disparity of mr fake gh being a judge.

;D

You would be great. However, if Getbig actually got together 2 pros it would make MD look even worse than they do now. I mean, how do you even compare Dave and JR to Lee and Bob?
E

ButtonMan

« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2007, 01:55:54 PM »

Bulky started to socialize and made many new friends very quickly  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2007, 01:56:31 PM »
Bulky started to socialize and made many new friends very quickly  ;D

Ninja kid ???
E

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2007, 01:57:40 PM »
Alexxx vs Billy is like

Arnold vs. Katz...not in the same league

Alexxx's quads are fawking gnarly as all hell!!!!

Get em champ
L

AVBG

« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2007, 01:57:44 PM »

You would be great. However, if Getbig actually got together 2 pros it would make MD look even worse than they do now. I mean, how do you even compare Dave and JR to Lee and Bob?

Yeah, I tend to agree. I have difficulties in being impartial on matters of GB -v- MD.

I would suggest Ron Avidan & say Milos Sarcev as they are (for want of a better word) similar caliber to the MD

ButtonMan

« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2007, 01:58:04 PM »
Ninja kid is banned as well  >:(

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2007, 01:58:55 PM »
Ninja kid is banned as well  >:(

fuckers >:(
E

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2007, 01:59:13 PM »
I think the judging panel should be split equally from members of both Getbig and MD.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Johnny Big Nutz

• Getbig II
  • AKA Johnny Tightlips ;)
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2007, 01:59:19 PM »
Seems like "da juice" has little Billy thinkin he's superman or something.  Alexxx teach this kid a lesson..... ;D
That is all......