Author Topic: THE S.Q.U.A.D. BITCHES...  (Read 6609 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: THE S.Q.U.A.D. BITCHES...
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2007, 12:17:55 PM »
Name:  TheBlockHead
Position:  Getbig V
Date Registered:  February 27, 2006, 01:55:01 PM

Dude...are you kiddin' me...12 a day...Jesus...get some fresh air...

After reading this I checked the post totals of the sarcasm/squadfather account. It averages 40 posts a day. There's no way all those posts are from one person. It's got to be a group account. Either that or someone with absolutely no life.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2007, 12:18:12 PM »
 Hey...Hey..Hey... I'm a negroe. I'm a tropical peoples. I can't handle the cold weather...knawatImsayin? Dawg?

My grandfather used to tell me stories about when he was a kid he had to walk 5 miles to school every day in 18inches of snow without shoes or a jacket. Did you know him?
?

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2007, 12:18:53 PM »
Name:  cap86
Position:  Getbig V
Date Registered:  December 12, 2005, 04:03:07 PM

Another one...10 a day...My God...Get a job, train, anything...Just get off the computer...

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2007, 12:19:51 PM »
The pro internet posters who have so many posts logge, call others noobs, use the cool words like owned, epic(love that one), and brutal are a "special" group, if you know what I mean.  It's a place where they huddle together and give each other the comfort they don't get in the real world. There are many articles on this theory of cybermuscles.   They can usually be found at the gym or home in their underwear.
Epic Noobie Meltdown.

Special "Underoos" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2007, 12:19:51 PM »
Name:  cap86
Position:  Getbig V
Date Registered:  December 12, 2005, 04:03:07 PM

Another one...10 a day...My God...Get a job, train, anything...Just get off the computer...

hahahahaha, it takes 10 seconds to type a post moron.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2007, 12:20:04 PM »
After reading this I checked the post totals of the sarcasm/squadfather account. It averages 40 posts a day. There's no way all those posts are from one person. It's got to be a group account. Either that or someone with absolutely no life.
Some people OWN their own buisness and has a staff of employees doing their 'work' for them so they can pretty much do whatever they want during their work hours.

...sure beats going out in the cold!
?

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 08, 2007, 12:20:23 PM »
The pro internet posters who have so many posts logge, call others noobs, use the cool words like owned, epic(love that one), and brutal are a "special" group, if you know what I mean.  It's a place where they huddle together and give each other the comfort they don't get in the real world. There are many articles on this theory of cybermuscles.   They can usually be found at the gym or home in their underwear.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 08, 2007, 12:21:03 PM »
hahahahaha, quoting your own post=owned.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #33 on: February 08, 2007, 12:21:12 PM »
hahaha, oh brother, another internet badass. ::)
it ain't his fault his dad spent all his money he made from sucking cock on crack so he couldn't afford a car, and made his kid walk to school in the cold.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2007, 12:22:01 PM »

A Coward with no life...Who agrees...speak on it...

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2007, 12:22:27 PM »
Some people OWN their own buisness and has a staff of employees doing their 'work' for them so they can pretty much do whatever they want during their work hours.

...sure beats going out in the cold!
::)

40 posts a day? Who the hell posts that much and why would anyone want to? You'd have to have no life. It's got to be a group account.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2007, 12:22:54 PM »
Special Ed actually used all three buzzwords(epic, metdown and noobie) in one post.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2007, 12:23:47 PM »
I'm having a deja vu.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2007, 12:24:26 PM »
::)

40 posts a day? Who the hell posts that much and why would anyone want to? You'd have to have no life. It's got to be a group account.
it takes ten seconds to a minute for me to type 99 percent of my posts, so 400 seconds equals all of a little over six minutes combined, a real huge amount of time. ::)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2007, 12:25:10 PM »
Special Ed actually used all three buzzwords(epic, metdown and noobie) in one post.
because he can
p

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2007, 12:26:41 PM »
A Coward with no life...Who agrees...speak on it...
I agree that whatever the GREAT Squadfather is doing...he is affecting your mind and mental health to a degree to where you have to log onto a computer...read and study all his posts and get mad enough to where you feel an intense desire to create a thread and download a MuscleHed cartoon that YOU feel symbolizes such a great and powerful outfit known global as...'The Squad' and have 5 MELTDOWNS in one thread.

Sf and The Squad rule your every thought, don't they.
?

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2007, 12:26:58 PM »
it takes ten seconds to a minute for me to type 99 percent of my posts, so 400 seconds equals all of a little over six minutes combined, a real huge amount od time. ::)

Is that the story you're sticking with? You might want to regroup, and try again.

There is absolutely no way in hell you can justify 40 posts a day. Either it's a group account or you simply don't have any semblance of a life outside of your computer screen.

SHUTUPANDTRAIN

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 08, 2007, 12:27:27 PM »
SF...Stop fuckin' with people and we will let your little coward ass bitch stay...

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 08, 2007, 12:27:43 PM »
Thousands of posts = no job, living with mom, 2 hours spent at the gym, broken down car, and special comfort from cyberfriends of the same ilk.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #44 on: February 08, 2007, 12:29:27 PM »
Shocking, the crybaby gimmicks are out in full force today. Maybe I'll shed a tear as I bust on your mother's faces tonight.  ::)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: February 08, 2007, 12:30:48 PM »
SF...Stop fuckin' with people and we will let your little coward ass bitch stay...
As much as I'm not a fan of the Squad, you guys make them look like brain surgeons.

/next...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 08, 2007, 12:31:16 PM »
I agree that whatever the GREAT Squadfather is doing...he is affecting your mind and mental health to a degree to where you have to log onto a computer...read and study all his posts and get mad enough to where you feel an intense desire to create a thread and download a MuscleHed cartoon that YOU feel symbolizes such a great and powerful outfit known global as...'The Squad' and have 5 MELTDOWNS in one thread.

Sf and The Squad rule your every thought, don't they.
hahahaha, exactly.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #47 on: February 08, 2007, 12:32:21 PM »

You might want to leave Ed outta this, he is a Ninja with the written word.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #48 on: February 08, 2007, 12:33:21 PM »
hahahah, the best part is the fact these pussys are on their gimmicks. Are you really that afraid of an internet group? Pathetic. You fags should stick to puffing penis.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #49 on: February 08, 2007, 12:34:52 PM »
Name:  cap86
Position:  Getbig V
Date Registered:  December 12, 2005, 04:03:07 PM

Hmmm...training in an hour, work 2 hours after that, sex and food before bed.  No, no, no....these are things I will do.  You on the other hand will borrow the fuck machine from Melissa D, anally rape yourself with no lube and will be so exhausted from your butthols pleasures that you will not eat or be able to walk into the gym.  Oh thanks for showing my post count, you uncovered the smoking gun dickhead.
Squishy face retard