Author Topic: To stay covered or not to stay covered that is the question  (Read 860 times)

Hunter86

• Getbig III
To stay covered or not to stay covered that is the question
« on: February 08, 2007, 12:45:46 PM »
What is everyones take on staying covered during a workout? I prefer it, I usually wear a xxl t-shirt and then a sweat shirt over it.  I do it mostly because I hate the 175 pounders who think they are cutler or coleman walking around like they just got signed by BSN.  What do you all think?

jonsande

• Getbig II
Re: To stay covered or not to stay covered that is the question
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 01:17:16 PM »
for me it depends on what i'm doing.  I like to have my arms and shoulders free especially when I'm doing isolation exercises or back.  On leg days though, I generally keep a sweatshirt on so the bar doesn't dig into my back. 

For me, it's about range of motion rather than showing off the guns (which aren't even big yet anyway).

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 01:20:26 PM »
I usually wear a leather thong and shoes....
K

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 01:22:14 PM »
What is everyones take on staying covered during a workout? I prefer it, I usually wear a xxl t-shirt and then a sweat shirt over it.  I do it mostly because I hate the 175 pounders who think they are cutler or coleman walking around like they just got signed by BSN.  What do you all think?

i do what makes me happy...i dont let other peoples preceptions of what they think of me control my gym behaviour...for THAT would truly be pathetic....i mean fuck..grow a self esteem..
carpe` vaginum!

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 01:23:30 PM »
T-shirt and shorts, never a wife-beater, never a muscle shirt, I leave those to the 155lb cage-fighters.
tiny-tit bounty hunter