Author Topic: Lee Priest's WORST SHOWING?  (Read 9417 times)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
Re: Lee Priest's WORST SHOWING?
« Reply #50 on: February 10, 2007, 01:39:32 AM »
96 IRONMAN I DID CLEAN........

How did you place in that show?

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 10, 2007, 01:40:22 AM »
he placed 4th and looked incredible

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #52 on: February 10, 2007, 01:45:40 AM »
hey donkey kong, lee looks absolutely stunning in those pics, so dont hate, appreciate those MASSIVE OILED MUSCLES  :o :o :o :o#

And even if you took roid, you wouldn't look 1/4 of Lee Priest

hope this helps

did i ever say i would?

1/4 of Lee priest must be those ugly tats, i can live without that.

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2007, 01:47:48 AM »
ugly tats  ???

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2007, 02:12:14 AM »
ugly tats  ???

yes ugly tats.

It's nothing against Lee, but i don't like tattoos. They are stupid.

Some asian characters that read 'male power' or whatever, comic character symbols, south pacific tribe member symbols.

all ridiculous BS if you live in a modern western society.
If you have some sort of socially acceptable lifestyle (and no, professional bodybuilding is not), then tattoos are out of the question.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2007, 07:29:47 PM »
yes ugly tats.

It's nothing against Lee, but i don't like tattoos. They are stupid.

Some asian characters that read 'male power' or whatever, comic character symbols, south pacific tribe member symbols.

all ridiculous BS if you live in a modern western society.
If you have some sort of socially acceptable lifestyle (and no, professional bodybuilding is not), then tattoos are out of the question.

Even though it should not effect your employment,it can and does. I work in a factory and I have seen them pass over qualified people just because the Human Resource guy goes to church and does not like the way someone looks. They won't admit that "on the record" but I have heard it straight from the man's mouth.If a factory judges you by your tats I can only imagine  how it would be in a business type setting.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2007, 08:19:05 PM »
    Even though it should not effect your employment,it can and does. I work in a factory and I have seen them pass over qualified people just because the Human Resource guy goes to church and does not like the way someone looks. They won't admit that "on the record" but I have heard it straight from the man's mouth.If a factory judges you by your tats I can only imagine  how it would be in a business type setting.

TYPICAL FUCKIN CHURCH PERSON  JUDGING PEOPLE AS USUAL........

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2007, 08:26:55 PM »
But Lee you know people judge other people all the time by the way they look.And at one time in your life you hated people stareing and gawking at you.And now you have a tattoo on your face and many on your body.People are going to look at you and there going to judge you. And you might not like what they think(though I'm sure not to many people will say a thing to you about it).

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2007, 08:27:45 PM »
I actually think Lee Priest was at his best at the time of this photo shoot. Not sure when it was. 95, 96?

irocktheyellow

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2007, 10:17:05 PM »
Lee,

I thought your hair looked pretty pimp at the 03' Ironman.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2007, 02:26:15 AM »

Man has eyes and uses them.

All your friends are people who fit into your life, so if you chose someone for work you will naturally do the same.

There aren't many white collar upper grade job with tattooed hippies in there. If there where, a tattoo could guarantee a job.

It's called "society".

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2007, 04:12:21 AM »
Man has eyes and uses them.

All your friends are people who fit into your life, so if you chose someone for work you will naturally do the same.

There aren't many white collar upper grade job with tattooed hippies in there. If there where, a tattoo could guarantee a job.

It's called "society".

Yep. I agree