Author Topic: Natural by Choice or Circumstance??  (Read 7363 times)

AVBG

Re: Natural by Choice or Circumstance??
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2007, 07:51:16 PM »
I agree that you should think long and hard before deciding, but more so to make sure that you know what you're doing, because if you don't do the right cycle or PCT, etc, you're wasting your time and potentially hurting your health.  Plus, if you don't like it you can always go clean, like myseone or AVBG.

Going clean is the best bb decision I ever made.

I wouldn't suggest getting on the gear to anyone who hasn't maxed out their natural potential (I wasn't maxed out)..

The fact is there's more to lose by being on the gear than by remaining natural, the guys/girls on the gear have so much more to worry about from a legal/financial/mental/physiological position that takes out the fun (IMO) out of bodybuilding.

If I were able to "do it over", especially knowing what I know now.. I wouldn't have wasted my time and risked my health.

sandpiper

• Getbig III
  • The Next Mr. O!
« Reply #26 on: July 06, 2007, 08:30:10 AM »
I'd do it but for one I don't have the money to throw at it and two I'd probably screw up the cycle and really piss the money away. Having a fiance that is against that stuff is also big factor...
I love me some me!!!

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2007, 12:36:12 AM »
Natural for 3 years, and gained about 45 pounds of muscle since :)

Too bad you can't have very round shapes and be lean without losings tons of mass, so that's why im gonna juice next week.
I also dislike being sore for 5 days after a leg training. With chemicals it moves away after 1 day.

strength

« Reply #28 on: July 12, 2007, 10:26:00 AM »
Going clean is the best bb decision I ever made.

I wouldn't suggest getting on the gear to anyone who hasn't maxed out their natural potential (I wasn't maxed out)..

The fact is there's more to lose by being on the gear than by remaining natural, the guys/girls on the gear have so much more to worry about from a legal/financial/mental/physiological position that takes out the fun (IMO) out of bodybuilding.

If I were able to "do it over", especially knowing what I know now.. I wouldn't have wasted my time and risked my health.

Ditto