Author Topic: Milos Sarcev's Herulean Brutal Monster training session on BFTO '06!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4707 times)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
I have a story about Milos.... last year at the Arnold i went up to him while he was standing alone and asked him something about training and he didn't respond just handed me a business card and implied that he could not tell me anything without me paying him. I have respect for him and all but anyone who thinks their knowledge is worth that much has some ego problems. His new name is Dr.Milos, my doctor is the only person i pay for their knowledge so now its DR MILOS.
Maybe you should have given him a lap dance or some sugah on the cheek.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
I have a story about Milos.... last year at the Arnold i went up to him while he was standing alone and asked him something about training and he didn't respond just handed me a business card and implied that he could not tell me anything without me paying him. I have respect for him and all but anyone who thinks their knowledge is worth that much has some ego problems. His new name is Dr.Milos, my doctor is the only person i pay for their knowledge so now its DR MILOS.
Hahahahaha! I can see that. I even see it on the ameture level.

The title alone of this thread made my laugh out loud. Hahahahahaha!

This is CLASSIC Sf work right here. God Bless GETBIG!
?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Hahahahaha! I can see that. I even see it on the ameture level.

The title alone of this thread made my laugh out loud. Hahahahahaha!

This is CLASSIC Sf work right here. God Bless GETBIG!
no shit, the first 4 posts in a row had me laughing my damn ass off literally.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
bumpalicious.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
hahahhahaa, yes !!!!!   Milos will be in a halo-induced rage shortly. I'd hate to be his dog, thing better hide Milos steel toed boots  hahahahaha

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
hahahhahaa, yes !!!!!   Milos will be in a halo-induced rage shortly. I'd hate to be his dog, thing better hide Milos steel toed boots  hahahahaha

HAHAHA after seeing this Milos will melt like a fucking candle..... he will be challenging half the board to participate in one of his "manly" workouts

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
HAHAHA after seeing this Milos will melt like a fucking candle..... he will be challenging half the board to participate in one of his "manly" workouts
hahahahaha, "here we go again with Three Amigos, tell you what tough guys, you come to gym and wife will outllift you and one arm preacher curl more than Three Amigos sqaut combined, tough guys"

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Hahaha, I bet he'd charge you if you ever showed up

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
hahahahaha, "here we go again with Three Amigos, tell you what tough guys, you come to gym and wife will outllift you and one arm preacher curl more than Three Amigos sqaut combined, tough guys"

HAHAHA what a tough guy he is.... don't laugh this beast can superset 135 squat 2 plate legpress and 115 front squat for a million reps...... what a beast

I know this "stand up guy" would never hold up his end of the bargain

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self

hahahaha, he will certainly go on a rampage and destroy his entire 900sq ft apartment

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahaha, he will certainly go on a rampage and destroy his entire 900sq ft apartment
hahahahaha, he'll probably pound on his 1987 Mr. Serbia autographed punching bag in anger from my posts.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
This is another POST that literally made me burst out with laughter out loud! Hahahahahahaha!
?

Alexander Sturm

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
of course he wants money for his tips. ít is his profession. or are you guys working for free ?
and by the way who do you think you are ? you guys are simply nothing so why should he waste his time with someone who will probably just stand in front of his bathroom mirror. and that for free ?
maybe you guys are a little retarded because if you think for a second you´ll maybe realize that there are millions of questions and e mails......
in general it would be just a waste of time answering your dumb questions. read the board and you know why. just ignorance

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Plus I'm sure Milos' gets bombarded with questions at the Arnold.  It's not a surprise that he would act standoffish at times.

Plus he might have thought you were a narc. He can't be too careful after his last narrow escape.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

More shit comes out of your mouth than your ass.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
More shit comes out of your mouth than your ass.
calm down black tiger, it ain't that serious.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
HAHAHA are you saying this queer doesn't even deserve to be in a picture with the Aryan God Gunter

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
hahahahaha, i've seen some pros train light and easy but this gem takes the cake, lateral and front raises for an hour with massive 17.5 pound db's, upright rows with the monstrous 50 pound fixed bar and shrugs with the epically huge 80's, what a monster!!!!!!!!!!! he also trained with the huge 5'5" japanese man mountain Hide Kawasaki, what an effort, they must have needed a whole 5 grams of whey protein after that one. ::)

We had exactly 6 grams of protein that day due to our brutal poundages we were using...
Kawasaki has grown since than and currently using 8 grams of protein a day...since he moved up to 20 pound db's...

On another hand I am still contemplating return on the stage...considering that I can grow with 17.5 pound db's and 6 grams of protein....
What's your story Squad?

Are you comming for the Ironman to see Kawasaki?
Maybe you can squeeze a workout with us?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
Maybe he can destroy your weak ass in the gym

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com

Sure...that really happened ::)...
Did I give you my Dr. Milos business card?

And what exactly did you ask me about training that I didn't have a time to answer?
Also - where was I standing alone?

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Sure...that really happened ::)...
Did I give you my Dr. Milos business card?

And what exactly did you ask me about training that I didn't have a time to answer?
Also - where was I standing alone?

Milowned!

The_Hammer

• Getbig V
  • President Barack Obama -- 2 Term U.S. President
LoL, I was about to say, it's impossible to "be alone" at the Arnold.  The place is jam packed!  Your story failed right their...