Author Topic: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.  (Read 72753 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Adonis - have you hit 4% yet? Post current pics.
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2007, 11:45:53 AM »
He didn't lose an ounce of muscle. I am using the same principles and they work. A calorie is a calorie. What is a calorie? Energy? You think when you cook something on an electric stove and a gas stove that the food will taste any different? No...

Wow, we have another genius in our midst ::). Do us all a favor and strike off nutritionist and any other field of endeavour that requires an IQ of more than 40 from your list of potential careers and resume posting. We'll wait for you :)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2007, 11:46:38 AM »
I can predict how you will look too

LIKE SHIT

Just like your mentor..............oh wait..

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2007, 11:49:07 AM »

LIKE SHIT

Is that you in your avatar shit head? Ahahahahahahahah monster 40+ inch waist with sleevless underarmor douche!! AHAHAHAHAH

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2007, 11:49:39 AM »
He didn't lose an ounce of muscle. I am using the same principles and they work. A calorie is a calorie. What is a calorie? Energy? You think when you cook something on an electric stove and a gas stove that the food will taste any different? No...

you have no way of knowing if he did or did not loose any muscle, no one does.  He didn't take a lBM before or after, has never posted his BW or any other statistics to back up his claims.  I'm not putting him down, I think he got in good shape but the only people who defend him are kiss asses like yourself-Shifted Shapes says the same things but he doesn't kiss adams ass so he doesn't qualify as a kiss ass.  

try having an original thought once in awhile instead of always trying to sound like adam or copying the squad, it won't hurt you and maybe just maybe someone will take you seriously for a change.

LIKE SHIT

bwaa-haw-haw-ha

Wow, we have another genius in our midst ::). Do us all a favor and strike off nutritionist and any other field of endeavour that requires an IQ of more than 40 from your list of potential careers and resume posting. We'll wait for you :)

haw-haw-hahahahahahahahahahaha
nasser=piece of shit

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2007, 11:52:09 AM »
you have no way of knowing if he did or did not loose any muscle, no one does.  He didn't take a lBM before or after, has never posted his BW or any other statistics to back up his claims.  I'm not putting him down, I think he got in good shape but the only people who defend him are kiss asses like yourself-Shifted Shapes says the same things but he doesn't kiss adams ass so he doesn't qualify as a kiss ass. 

try having an original thought once in awhile instead of always trying to sound like adam or copying the squad, it won't hurt you and maybe just maybe someone will take you seriously for a change.

bwaa-haw-haw-ha

natrural al you forgot teh rudeness ? is teh rudeness not a good guy  >:(

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2007, 11:53:08 AM »
Is that you in your avatar shit head? Ahahahahahahahah monster 40+ inch waist with sleevless underarmor douche!! AHAHAHAHAH

Hey asswipe, show some respect to Groink, whose jockstrap you couldn't hold with all the juice and Adonis principles ::) in the world. Hahahahahaha all Groink would need to do is stare at you for a second and you'll have a bigger run of diarrhea than a girl in a kissing booth will have when she sees Adonis in the queue.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2007, 11:53:11 AM »
you have no way of knowing if he did or did not loose any muscle, no one does.  He didn't take a lBM before or after, has never posted his BW or any other statistics to back up his claims.  I'm not putting him down, I think he got in good shape but the only people who defend him are kiss asses like yourself-Shifted Shapes says the same things but he doesn't kiss adams ass so he doesn't qualify as a kiss ass.  

bwaa-haw-haw-ha

Ok..... the only way to get lean is to eat boiled chicken and brown rice with 3 gallons of water a day..... better?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2007, 11:53:55 AM »
Hey asswipe, show some respect to Groink, whose jockstrap you couldn't hold with all the juice and Adonis principles ::) in the world. Hahahahahaha all Groink would need to do is stare at you for a second and you'll have a bigger run of diarrhea than a girl in a kissing booth will have when she sees Adonis in the queue.
Really? Maybe yall should have sex already and get it over with.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2007, 11:54:48 AM »
Take alot to be big man aye? Gotta shit your pants and vomit during legs right? Diets strictly of boiled chicken and brocolli. Gotta be touch (puffs out chest).

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2007, 11:55:27 AM »
delusion! groink would slap you and take your women all in 20 seconds

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2007, 11:55:36 AM »

AHHAHA Groinks arms are bigger than your legs ferry

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2007, 11:56:04 AM »
natrural al you forgot teh rudeness ? is teh rudeness not a good guy  >:(

man, I have no idea what your talking about...I don't know anything about you so sorry if I offended you.

Ok..... the only way to get lean is to eat boiled chicken and brown rice with 3 gallons of water a day..... better?

no, not really cause you still havent' displayed the ability to have an independent thought.  keep trying, it'll happen one day.

pot meet kettle.  coming from a guy who defends TA to his last breath.

Take alot to be big man aye? Gotta shit your pants and vomit during legs right? Diets strictly of boiled chicken and brocolli. Gotta be touch (puffs out chest).

2 responses to the same post......meltdown.
nasser=piece of shit

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2007, 11:56:15 AM »

Well the people who eat that way are the bodybuilders who compete in the Mr Olympia contest. Guys like you on the other hand pride themselves on taking advice from a retard who weighs 140 lbs soaking wet and gets beaten in an internet contest.

This coming from a 'guy' who's begging to deepthroat Adonis's dong with every post of his hahahahahaha

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2007, 11:57:44 AM »
i'm more surprised than anything that anyone believes he actually follows the "calorie is a calorie" BS. we're not monitoring his eating plans, all we have to go on is his word and adonis's trustworthiness ranks about a -1. he's made so many ridiculous claims, none of which ever came to pass.

shit, i could start up a heavy cycle, eat strictly, train like i do, and get to a pretty ripped 240-ish and then claim i did it naturally, eating ice cream and pizza, and training only bodyweight exercises. doesn't mean any of it's remotely true.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2007, 11:57:55 AM »
This coming from a 'guy' who's begging to deepthroat Adonis's dong with every post of his hahahahahaha

haha this guys only claim to fame is rdiing Adonis' coattail..... cut this bitch some slack

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2007, 11:58:41 AM »

My waist is 35 in.....just like your chest.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2007, 11:59:21 AM »
man, I have no idea what your talking about...I don't know anything about you so sorry if I offended you.

just busten your balls big man you siad grionk and kiwi were good guys i was asken what about me

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2007, 12:00:16 PM »
i'm more surprised than anything that anyone believes he actually follows the "calorie is a calorie" BS. we're not monitoring his eating plans, all we have to go on is his word and adonis's trustworthiness ranks about a -1. he's made so many ridiculous claims, none of which ever came to pass.

shit, i could start up a heavy cycle, eat strictly, train like i do, and get to a pretty ripped 240-ish and then claim i did it naturally, eating ice cream and pizza, and training only bodyweight exercises. doesn't mean any of it's remotely true.

Exactly! Going by this nimrod's logic, one could weigh a slab of butter the net calorific value of which could be the same he'd need to get lean for a contest. If that was all that he ate, what would he look like?

Actually, now that I put it that way, I think I know the answer - he'd look like Adonis hahahahahahahaha

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2007, 12:00:58 PM »
Well the people who eat that way are the bodybuilders who compete in the Mr Olympia contest. Guys like you on the other hand pride themselves on taking advice from a retard who weighs 140 lbs soaking wet and gets beaten in an internet contest.

wow. I thought I was the only one who noticed that....
nasser=piece of shit

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2007, 12:01:56 PM »
My waist is 35 in.....just like your chest.
ROFL!!!! ahaha no buddy... I wish my chest was the same size as my waist like you!!.... when you have a chest thats almsot twice the size of your waist then come talk to me you delusional fuck.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2007, 12:02:02 PM »
you sure you're not a gimmick account?

Either that or his friend.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2007, 12:03:23 PM »
just busten your balls big man you siad grionk and kiwi were good guys i was asken what about me

hey, man...you're ok by me.  Honestly, I've done alomost a complete 180 on most of the squad in the last few months.

nasser=piece of shit

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2007, 12:04:30 PM »
ROFL!!!! ahaha no buddy... I wish my chest was the same size as my waist like you!!.... when you have a chest thats almsot twice the size of your waist then come talk to me you delusional f**k.

Given you look up to Adonis and follow his principles, it's safe to say he dwarfs you. And if he dwarfs you, then you've got just about the shittiest genetics a person could have. My guess is you're the kind of 'guy' who walks up to a concentration camp victim and ask them to give you a mass building program so you too can get big like them hahahahahahahaha

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2007, 12:05:17 PM »
ROFL!!!! ahaha no buddy... I wish my chest was the same size as my waist like you!!.... when you have a chest thats almsot twice the size of your waist then come talk to me you delusional f**k.

35 in. waist 51 in. chest 19.5 in arms all natural
They don't make steroids strong enough for you to get that big.

I dominate you

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2007, 12:05:58 PM »
Given you look up to Adonis and follow his principles, it's safe to say he dwarfs you. And if he dwarfs you, then you've got just about the shittiest genetics a person could have. My guess is you're the kind of 'guy' who walks up to a concentration camp victim and ask them to give you a mass building program so you too can get big like them hahahahahahahaha
Hahahah you muscle bears make me sick walking around with your 30% bf in your sleeveless underarmor and beanies. You talk about what cycle you are going to be on next or how strong you used to be. Piss off fatty.