Author Topic: A New Moderator? Should We Replace 'Delusional Liberal'?  (Read 17953 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: A New Moderator? Should We Replace 'Delusional Liberal'?
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2007, 01:35:39 PM »
It comes up too small to read, ...but d/l it and view it within your computer to see accurately.

Why are the names of the other members that sent you PM's blacked out? Why would you hide such a thing?

Also, you said he sent you three PM's telling you to "fuck off" or saying "fuck you". All that screen capture shows is three PM's, no content of the PM's though.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2007, 01:38:06 PM »
Why are the names of the other members that sent you PM's blacked out? Why would you hide such a thing?

Also, you said he sent you three PM's telling you to "f**k off" or saying "f**k you". All that screen capture shows is three PM's, no content of the PM's though.

Because who I correspond with in PM is nobodies business.
w

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2007, 01:40:36 PM »
1. Like I told Rob.  I'm done with you two.  It's like talking to a brick wall.  He ignores facts and posts none.  Have fun.

2. Keep trying.  Lol.  You guys crack me up.  I'm glad people send me what you say.  It's amusing.  I'm very terrified of both of your "knowledge". Lol

3. seriously go f**k urself. you don't know shit about me you canuck pussy. 

Check the times and everything.  Only one contains "fu ck"

Squishy face retard

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2007, 01:42:29 PM »
Because who I correspond with in PM is nobodies business.

OK, but it seems like a strange thing to be worried about. Do you really think anyone cares who you've exchanged PM's with?

Did Cap send you three PM's telling you to "fuck off" or was it just one PM telling you to fuck off?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2007, 01:56:48 PM »
OK, but it seems like a strange thing to be worried about. Do you really think anyone cares who you've exchanged PM's with?

Did Cap send you three PM's telling you to "f**k off" or was it just one PM telling you to f**k off?
No, I just posted all three.
Squishy face retard

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 12, 2007, 02:00:03 PM »
No, I just posted all three.

Yep, you were right. That's only one. Nice job on the apology by the way. That was the classy thing to do.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2007, 02:08:49 PM »
It felt right considering I made a personal attack with the Draino comment.  Politics is tenuous enough without personal attacks.
Squishy face retard

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2007, 02:19:34 PM »
No actually, I'm not interested in contributing any more than necessary to your attention whoring on this board.

Again with the abuse, and yet no debate.  Beserker, any opinion on this?  I've validly asked Deedee to present her view on this, and I shall respond.
Thread Killer

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2007, 02:21:00 PM »
Please account for the fact that my clock on here is set to PST (I think)
Squishy face retard

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2007, 02:22:36 PM »
bruce, step up to the plate and take charge
Valhalla awaits.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2007, 02:24:47 PM »
As far as I know he hasn't said he wants to be a mod.  He supported Mr. I and/or me as of last night.
Squishy face retard

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2007, 02:32:38 PM »

Cap, Cav, I'm currently being trialled by board over at the comments pseudo-board regarding this whole Mod issue.  Beserker has stated he will delete and move any posts or threads I make regarding the authority of Mods here.

You could both do me a great favour by defending me there, but until then, I have to keep quiet on this.
Thread Killer

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2007, 03:44:16 PM »
Classic Passive Aggressive behaviour.  :'(
w

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2007, 03:54:44 PM »
Classic Passive Aggressive behaviour.  :'(

Are you referring to me?  Can you define 'passive aggressive' and then argue within the constraints of this definition that I am, if fact, behaving in this manner?
Thread Killer

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2007, 03:58:57 PM »
Are you referring to me?  Can you define 'passive aggressive' and then argue within the constraints of this definition that I am, if fact, behaving in this manner?

I won't even bother to.
Your behaviour presents far more compelling a case than these little fingers could ever type.
w

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2007, 04:03:07 PM »
I'm not sure how th fight between between Berserker and Bruce started but it seems pretty bad that everyone gangs up on him for wanting a new mod based on the reasons he stated.  I know some mentioned his web-blog thing which I have no knowledge of.  I think if people put aside their personal feelings with him and hear him out on his reasons.  Just dismissing him and his opinions seems to be a growing trend for many here.
Squishy face retard

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2007, 04:04:55 PM »
I won't even bother to.
Your behaviour presents far more compelling a case than these little fingers could ever type.

Is there anyone else here that would like to sling some more unfounded mud at me?
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2007, 04:05:50 PM »
I'm not sure how th fight between between Berserker and Bruce started but it seems pretty bad that everyone gangs up on him for wanting a new mod based on the reasons he stated.  I know some mentioned his web-blog thing which I have no knowledge of.  I think if people put aside their personal feelings with him and hear him out on his reasons.  Just dismissing him and his opinions seems to be a growing trend for many here.

Thanks, Cap.  Deleting my posts is just about the worst case of dismissal I can think of.
Thread Killer

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2007, 04:12:17 PM »
Thanks, Cap.  Deleting my posts is just about the worst case of dismissal I can think of.
That I do not agree with, even if it is those I disagree with.  A poltical board of all places needs free speech unless it is baseless attacks on a person.  If I call you an idiot for believing something or in someone or for not defending a point, then attacks are warranted.  If I say you are a stupid dyke and your view of the world is skewed because you munch rug, then some censorship should take place.
Squishy face retard

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2007, 04:14:22 PM »
I didn't delete your posts.  Never have I deleted one of your goddamned posts.  I only moved one thread and after you past what I clearly noted was the last warning.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2007, 04:14:41 PM »
Is there anyone else here that would like to sling some more unfounded mud at me?

Yeah.  How dare you not dump on Bush and all things conservative!  You are screwing up this liberal haven.  Either get with the program or leave!  

How's that?   :D

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2007, 04:15:08 PM »
That I do not agree with, even if it is those I disagree with.  A poltical board of all places needs free speech unless it is baseless attacks on a person.  If I call you an idiot for believing something or in someone or for not defending a point, then attacks are warranted.  If I say you are a stupid dyke and your view of the world is skewed because you munch rug, then some censorship should take place.

Well, considering I have never abused anyone on this board, I think it's just a bit rough.  Anyway, I'm happy for you all to decide my fate - if I'm out of line say so, but otherwise lend me a hand.  Cheers.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2007, 04:16:44 PM »
Yeah.  How dare you not dump on Bush and all things conservative!  You are screwing up this liberal haven.  Either get with the program or leave!  

How's that?   :D

Thanks, BB - I actually believe this is the true reason a few here despise me.  As you know, I don't make a point of hurling insults at anyone (no matter how much they deserve it).  If I have posted anything incorrect I'd love to have it brought to my attention.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2007, 04:18:01 PM »
That I do not agree with, even if it is those I disagree with.  A political board of all places needs free speech unless it is baseless attacks on a person.  If I call you an idiot for believing something or in someone or for not defending a point, then attacks are warranted.  If I say you are a stupid dyke and your view of the world is skewed because you munch rug, then some censorship should take place.
I didn't do any deleting of his posts, either another mod did it or he's full of shit. and I also approved his blog and said that out of respect he ought to check with the other mods, THAT'S when he decided the other mods weren't good enough saying that I was the only one that posted regularly.  I don't know, did he pm Ozmo about it?   :-\ Did he pm DL about it?  Nope???, he started an immediate campaign to replace DL.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2007, 04:18:38 PM »
Somebody get this guy a blinky.

Berserker, you have shown the patience of a saint. I'm out.
w