Author Topic: Brutal Gym Story hahahahakhah...  (Read 6655 times)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Brutal Gym Story hahahahakhah...
« on: February 08, 2007, 10:51:54 AM »
So I was working out when a van filled with metally handicapped adults pulled up to the gym...I thought it was kinda odd but whatever, then I overheard that it was a feild day trip or something and were being taught a lesson on physical fitness...fair enough.. but after I finish puttin the 8th 45lbs plate back on the rack from a good set of squats...a 'challenged' adult put the bar on his back for what I assumed would be a 45lb squat...after four reps i told him that he should try lunges...so I showed him what a lunge was...the 'adult' performed the lunge in the same power rack, but forgot that when lunging foward, the bar would hit the rack.... and thus as he lunged foward, the bar hit the rack , causing the bar to fall off his back as he crashed into the mirror in front of him hahahahahahahah

a Special jaejowag3 ....

ps ...dan18 , tell your son im sorry  ;D
The Number 2 in Scranton

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!
Re: Brutal Gym Story hahahahakhah...
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2007, 10:53:06 AM »
hahahaha  ; ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D   monster fun at the expense of the retarded
F

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2007, 10:56:57 AM »
HAAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!   Tards and ownings.....beautiful!

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 01:58:50 PM »
good story M_E hahahahaha    ??? 8) ;D
L

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 02:04:56 PM »
thats a good story. but what really happened was that after you'd racked the shocking 135lb bar you'd been squatting, a big burly retard approached, threw you aside like a ragdoll, and proceeded to add 5 more plates to each side did 12 reps, then laughed and pushed you through the gym windows onto the street.

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 02:08:19 PM »
but after I finish puttin the 8th 45lbs plate back on the rack from a good set of squats...

Hahahahahaha... quite a dreamer... oh brother..

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 02:08:52 PM »
your trying to hard john matrix
L

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 02:09:42 PM »
thats a good story. but what really happened was that after you'd racked the shocking 135lb bar you'd been squatting, a big burly retard approached, threw you aside like a ragdoll, and proceeded to add 5 more plates to each side did 12 reps, then laughed and pushed you through the gym windows onto the street.

hahaha
tiny-tit bounty hunter

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2007, 04:58:42 PM »
HAHAHAHA owning the mentally ill.... nice work haha

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2007, 05:00:35 PM »
the funny part was when the handicapped guy asked jaejonna if he was retarded!!! Priceless  ;D
$450 Jeans

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2007, 05:01:54 PM »
HAHAHA if Jaejonna plays his cards right maybe he can become a retarted model..... then his dating profile wont be a lie

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 05:02:20 PM »

;D

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2007, 05:04:07 PM »
HAHAHA if Jaejonna plays his cards right maybe he can become a retarted model..... then his dating profile wont be a lie

hahah lol .. he already walks with a limp since his fried rice eating daddy stretched his rim. Retard modelling aint far away for him
$450 Jeans

Big Lee

• Getbig II
  • Roadhouse was a great movie.
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2007, 05:10:57 PM »
I had a down syndrome guy challenge me to a pushup challenge in front of the whole gym, this guy can hardly talk, cant tie his shoes or anything.  I said no.  He mumbles the word pussy and everyone laughs.  Just to humor him as I had just finished training delts, I agreed.  I did 45 pushups and collapsed.  He started laughing hysterically adn did 67 to total failure, strict like a piston, screaming something that sounded like Pussy every rep.  By the end, the whole gym was chanting pussy as he did every rep.  He is sort of a hero now and I can train there without at least 5 people  asking me about it.  Worst owning since the owning was invented.

Tredders

• Getbig III
  • Surrounded By Fatties
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2007, 05:13:21 PM »
I had a down syndrome guy challenge me to a pushup challenge in front of the whole gym, this guy can hardly talk, cant tie his shoes or anything.  I said no.  He mumbles the word pussy and everyone laughs.  Just to humor him as I had just finished training delts, I agreed.  I did 45 pushups and collapsed.  He started laughing hysterically adn did 67 to total failure, strict like a piston, screaming something that sounded like Pussy every rep.  By the end, the whole gym was chanting pussy as he did every rep.  He is sort of a hero now and I can train there without at least 5 people  asking me about it.  Worst owning since the owning was invented.

Damn that sucks. Good honesty though
$450 Jeans

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: February 08, 2007, 05:15:07 PM »

hahaha, you really shouldnt have told that story on getbig, Id delete your account now.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2007, 05:19:51 PM »

hahhahaha P U S S Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2007, 05:20:53 PM »
hahah lol .. he already walks with a limp since his fried rice eating daddy stretched his rim. Retard modelling aint far away for him

HAHAHA.......

hahaha, you really shouldnt have told that story on getbig, Id delete your account now.

Agreed what a fucking queer....... he could have at least said he let him win

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2007, 12:06:34 AM »

Hahahahahaha thats fucked up.....

sushikuineo

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 12:36:42 AM »

funniest gym story ever hahahahahahha

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 01:38:16 AM »

hahahaha. great story... i wish shit like this happened at my gym would be funny (i actually im glad it doesnt happen lol)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2007, 01:39:18 AM »
So I was working out when a van filled with metally handicapped adults pulled up to the gym...

i would have left the gym immediately
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2007, 03:50:19 AM »
Last week this lady (who I suppose takes care of retarded children) brings in this young retarded girl in a wheelchair and works out with her sitting next to every machine she used. I had no problem with it but during sets I couldn't help but giggle when she would yell or makes funny noises cause she got all excited watching the lady workout.
I

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2007, 11:21:48 PM »
Last week this lady (who I suppose takes care of retarded children) brings in this young retarded girl in a wheelchair and works out with her sitting next to every machine she used. I had no problem with it but during sets I couldn't help but giggle when she would yell or makes funny noises cause she got all excited watching the lady workout.

Brutal trying to grab retarded kids in the squat rack behind everybody's back.