Author Topic: Official Savage Pwning of "Squad Father" & "Squad" thread.  (Read 132687 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Open challenge to Squadfather…
« Reply #175 on: February 12, 2007, 02:26:13 PM »
AHAHAAHAH!!!!   Technically you said that....so be it if I got him in that movement....he got me beat on the bench, squat and shoulder press.    Don't gotta be a bb or competitive powerlifter to have strength.
hahaha! not anymore have you seen that skinny twirp lately?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #176 on: February 12, 2007, 02:26:48 PM »
the reason is he is a grown man with other much more important issues. this isnt reality and he grills people on here for a joke. get it. you have obviously been hurt by the man, i can sense the hate and anger coming from your posts.

however, it would be a good little challenge. it would create a huge buzz for sure. fags like bluto would eat it up.

yeah i know you guys keep saying that and using that as an excuse, but it just doesn't work  :(
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #177 on: February 12, 2007, 02:27:26 PM »
Don't try to tell Bluto that people have lives outside of this site and don't spend 10 hours on here, 7 days a week. He just might start following you around the site like a lost puppy dog claiming how much better he is than you.  ::)

AHAHAAHAH!!!  Yes, it absolutely enrages Bluto that I can have strength, a life and still post on Getbig fairly regularly.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #178 on: February 12, 2007, 02:28:16 PM »
Don't try to tell Bluto that people have lives outside of this site and don't spend 10 hours on here, 7 days a week. He just might start following you around the site like a lost puppy dog claiming how much better he is than you.  ::)

there's a few sad people that for one reason or other can't post as much on here as they'd like to, and for them i feel pity  :)
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #179 on: February 12, 2007, 02:29:39 PM »
AHAHAAHAH!!!  Yes, it absolutely enrages Bluto that I can have strength, a life and still post on Getbig fairly regularly.

that strength of yours sure come handy everytime you're about to sort your comic book collection and carry it down from the attic  ;)
Z

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: February 12, 2007, 02:33:05 PM »
that strength of yours sure come handy everytime you're about to sort your comic book collection and carry it down from the attic  ;)

Hell yeah it does, a couple of those boxes are big and heavy.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #181 on: February 12, 2007, 02:34:29 PM »
Hell yeah it does, a couple of those boxes are big and heavy.

hahahaha, can you imagine how angry Bluto gets you when just laugh off the insult he spent the last 25 minutes thinking up?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #182 on: February 12, 2007, 02:35:31 PM »
I'm angry like hell typing while listening to Rage Against the Machine  >:( >:( >:(
Z

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #183 on: February 12, 2007, 02:49:56 PM »
no no believe me if Mindspin wants to come here and train with me i'll personally pick him up from the airport and drive him to the gym, let me repeat IF MINDSPIN WANTS TO COME HERE I WILL GLADLY TRAIN WITH HIM,
all i said is that there's no reason to be uncivil about it.

Civility went out the door with all the annoying and relentless "squad"-induced flaming and bashing.  Now you want to be civil?  I can't think of many on this board that would be civil to you in person.  You brought it on yourself.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #184 on: February 12, 2007, 02:50:22 PM »
I will own YOU Mindspin in the Next Mr. Getbig.

Are you game?

Hahahahahaha

Mindspin has a quality physique, you wouldn't know anything about that, Elbow-man

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: February 12, 2007, 02:50:27 PM »
hahahaha, can you imagine how angry Bluto gets you when just laugh off the insult he spent the last 25 minutes thinking up?

AHAHAAH!!!  And what's funny is after these "comic book geek" insult attempts I often get a few PMs from folks askin about what books I like and wonderin if I read this one or that or what I recommend they pick up.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: February 12, 2007, 02:51:54 PM »
Civility went out the door with all the annoying and relentless "squad"-induced flaming and bashing.  Now you want to be civil?  I can't think of many on this board that would be civil to you in person.  You brought it on yourself.

AHAHAAHAHH!!!   Another kid that doesn't get it.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: February 12, 2007, 02:53:06 PM »
only if you provide, round trip airfare, hotel, rental car, food.

Translation:

I'm a scared pusy, fat, and broke, but I'll take a freebie!

OWNED!
Most are all show no go!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #188 on: February 12, 2007, 02:54:16 PM »
Translation:

I'm a scared pusy, fat, and broke, but I'll take a freebie!

OWNED!

Translation.... unlike mindspin he doesnt need validation from people on the internet and has better things to do with his time

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #189 on: February 12, 2007, 03:07:46 PM »
Hey Shadow I finally figured out how you can become a big man in your village and also own everyone on Getbog including me.  Especially since you have nothign to work with.  Challenge people and tell them to either come to your village and accept the challenge or be OWNED.  You know no one would ever want to come toyour country and you will win.  Awesome idea I just gave you.  I will be the first one to not accept your challenge and you can say you own me.  How bout that.

if you do decide to go carry lots of toilet paper...the entire country doesn't believe in it
Here comes the money shot

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #190 on: February 12, 2007, 03:33:04 PM »
epic taking the internet too seriously.  calm down, tiger, go out and get a breath of fresh air before you keel over from a heart attack or stroke.

Immortal fear-induced lack of counter strike.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: February 12, 2007, 03:40:03 PM »
"Uncivil"?  Due to the hint of anger of his initial post.

"....scare you"?  Your words.
hahahaha, exactly, "bluto" is assuming a lot from my posts as usual, i said absolutely nothing about being scared only that there is no reason to be uncivil, sounds like bluto has some deep seated issues with fear.

Rich Gainihger

« Reply #192 on: February 12, 2007, 03:42:23 PM »
hahahaha, exactly, "bluto" is assuming a lot from my posts as usual, i said absolutely nothing about being scared only that there is no reason to be uncivil, sounds like bluto has some deep seated issues with fear.

i think what's happening here is mindspin and bluto are having romantic relations, Squadfather.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #193 on: February 12, 2007, 03:45:22 PM »
This quite possibly the most pathetic thing ever.

Anyone who's been here for a little and is not stupid knows that Sarcasm loves to get a rise outta people. What's pathetic is that people actually take him seriously.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: February 12, 2007, 03:45:24 PM »

Yes SARC,.....Blewto goes beyond putting words in your mouth, he tells you your state of mind too :)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: February 12, 2007, 03:48:38 PM »
Yes SARC,.....Blewto goes beyond putting words in your mouth, he tells you your state of mind too :)
hahahaha, exactly, you know what Groink i would bet dollars to donuts that bluto is the kind of guy who gets picked on relentlessly in the gym, he probably wears four sweatshirts and five pairs of pants to the gym to look bigger on chest day so the gym bodybuilders won't lift him off the benches and sit him in the water fountain.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #196 on: February 12, 2007, 03:50:12 PM »
Am i reading this right?

90lb dumbells are hardly a big lift, hell most of us would be upset if we could not do that, is that a typo?

I've seen pics of you and surely you can do more than that!

ta ta

Word, I was lifting 90's in Highschool, that was back in 94.  Even skinny kids are pushing 90's.  Wow what an incredible feat of strength.
\

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: February 12, 2007, 03:51:51 PM »
hahahaha, exactly, you know what Groink i would bet dollars to donuts that bluto is the kind of guy who gets picked on relentlessly in the gym, he probably wears four sweatshirts and five pairs of pants to the gym to look bigger on chest day so the gym bodybuilders won't lift him off the benches and sit him in the water fountain.
Lucas!
?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: February 12, 2007, 03:52:41 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

"to look bigger on chest day"  CLASSIC

Sit him in the water fountain aint bad either 8)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #199 on: February 12, 2007, 03:55:57 PM »
i did a hard single last week with 375, it will be a long time before i hit 4 plates if ever unless i go back on some special supplements again which seems pointless to me at age 34.

Nah, it will make you feel better, just throw some Deca or EQ in their for the joints and you'll be straight.  Own that fool.
\