Author Topic: ROFLMAO!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?  (Read 6618 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
ROFLMAO!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
« on: February 12, 2007, 08:34:01 AM »

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: ROFLMAO!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2007, 08:36:57 AM »
Just watching that makes my back hurt.
Squishy face retard

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 08:37:55 AM »
damn Zach how do you hold that arch for so long, that makes my back hurt just watching that, you did that 335 pretty easy though, that 455 wasn't even close though but you know that.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2007, 08:38:38 AM »
Fat and Delusional.

He would surely place dead last at a Powerlifting meet.

Being THAT fat and lifting that much weight. LOLOL

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2007, 08:41:16 AM »
damn Zach how do you hold that arch for so long, that makes my back hurt just watching that, you did that 335 pretty easy though, that 455 wasn't even close though but you know that.

my back is extremely flexible. holding it is just a matter of practice. i know it looks shady to you guys, and let's be honest if you're a bodybuilder what i'm doing there is entirely worthless. but if you're doing a PL meet, the tighter you can make your arch, the better you can do. as long as my ass and shoulders are down it's good.

yeah, the 455 was just sad. i bought that shirt recently and still can't get it on right. i'm probably going to ship it back to inzer for a quick modification (bring the neckline way down), then we'll see how that goes.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 08:42:45 AM »
get a inzer 6 layered steel reinforced shirt as used to by big egen, you will be hitting 500 for reps.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 08:43:03 AM »
my back is extremely flexible. holding it is just a matter of practice. i know it looks shady to you guys, and let's be honest if you're a bodybuilder what i'm doing there is entirely worthless. but if you're doing a PL meet, the tighter you can make your arch, the better you can do. as long as my ass and shoulders are down it's good.

yeah, the 455 was just sad. i bought that shirt recently and still can't get it on right. i'm probably going to ship it back to inzer for a quick modification (bring the neckline way down), then we'll see how that goes.
All kidding aside.

Do you not care about the stretched skin you may have and the fact that you are obese?

I know being obese helps with lifting overall weight, I`ve been there and done that.  

Are you going to stay looking like this or are you going to change?  Just curious.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 08:43:32 AM »

yeah i know about competition benching i had a friend and training partner who did 660 officially in a shirt and he was the same way he could hold that arch like that, he was 5'11" 295, he only did 500 shirtless but got a lot out of the shirt, that 335 looked pretty easy though.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2007, 08:45:30 AM »
eh, my skin's brittle. i had stretch marks when i was 215, the marks at 260 are a little bigger but not enough to make me all self-conscious. i also made sure to cover them up on my right side with a giant tattoo, haha.

like i keep saying, i have a meet on april 22nd (provided i can arrange a motel or something, that's starting to look a little tricky  :-\ ), and after that i'm going to take a few months and trim down. i'm no bodybuilder, so sitting at 3% is not only pointless but counterproductive for me. if i get down to around 220-225 that should be plenty, then it's time to work back up.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2007, 08:46:03 AM »
get a inzer 6 layered steel reinforced shirt as used to by big egen, you will be hitting 500 for reps.
yes with two layers of ducktape.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2007, 08:46:32 AM »
eh, my skin's brittle. i had stretch marks when i was 215, the marks at 260 are a little bigger but not enough to make me all self-conscious. i also made sure to cover them up on my right side with a giant tattoo, haha.

like i keep saying, i have a meet on april 22nd (provided i can arrange a motel or something, that's starting to look a little tricky  :-\ ), and after that i'm going to take a few months and trim down. i'm no bodybuilder, so sitting at 3% is not only pointless but counterproductive for me. if i get down to around 220-225 that should be plenty, then it's time to work back up.
i didn't realize you were as tall as you are.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2007, 08:47:53 AM »
yeah i know about competition benching i had a friend and training partner who did 660 officially in a shirt and he was the same way he could hold that arch like that, he was 5'11" 295, he only did 500 shirtless but got a lot out of the shirt, that 335 looked pretty easy though.

thanks, man.

people forget how little or how much you can get out of a shirt is dependent on a lot of things. some guys have massively strong lockouts and great technique, so their shirted benches are 300 pounds over their raw. some guys have a lot of chest strength but not much at the lockout, so shirts won't get them nearly as much.

i missed 365 raw by an inch last week, mostly because i couldn't hold my form. i'll see if i can get that one on the old youtube.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2007, 08:48:36 AM »
i didn't realize you were as tall as you are.

i'm a good 6'1 or 6'2, yeah. with little-ass t-rex arms, a big help in the bench but it fucks me over hard on my deadlift.  :P

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2007, 08:48:53 AM »

Good for you if you really plan to pursue powerlifting.

Let me know if you need any deadlifting tips.  

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2007, 08:51:54 AM »
Maybe the guy was trying to turn a flat bench press into a decline. Looks like an ass though

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2007, 08:53:14 AM »
Maybe the guy was trying to turn a flat bench press into a decline. Looks like an ass though

That's a pretty good competition form.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2007, 08:59:40 AM »
Sorry, "Zack," but there is no way you're 260.  Your arms look 15.5", you have basically no mass to speak of, apart of course from your pot belly.  epic delusions

dude, if you want a picture of me on a scale, i'll do that today. i've been between 260 and 265 for the past few weeks. and my arms taped at 18.5" last time i checked. i have no damn reason to lie, so far i've backed up every claim i've made concerning my lifting. why would i start making shit up now?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2007, 08:59:55 AM »
thanks, man.

people forget how little or how much you can get out of a shirt is dependent on a lot of things. some guys have massively strong lockouts and great technique, so their shirted benches are 300 pounds over their raw. some guys have a lot of chest strength but not much at the lockout, so shirts won't get them nearly as much.

i missed 365 raw by an inch last week, mostly because i couldn't hold my form. i'll see if i can get that one on the old youtube.

You do realize that you will be around 150 or so if you decided to diet down.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2007, 08:59:59 AM »
All kidding aside.

Do you not care about the stretched skin you may have and the fact that you are obese?

I know being obese helps with lifting overall weight, I`ve been there and done that.  

Are you going to stay looking like this or are you going to change?  Just curious.

Adonis is there any danger to getting to thin to the point that you lose the fat pads in your face that help everyone look young, Can one get them back to the original form.  I noticed guys that are really ripped have serious hollow eye syndrome making them look very old and their skin and eyes never look the same again even when they put some weight back. What is your opinion on this, is it a myth?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2007, 09:00:41 AM »
hahaha.... Zach is quite the delusional little bi-sexual

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2007, 09:01:10 AM »
Adonis is there any danger to getting to thin to the point that you lose the fat pads in your face that help everyone look young, Can one get them back to the original form.  I noticed guys that are really ripped have serious hollow eye syndrome making them look very old and their skin and eyes never look the same again even when they put some weight back. What is your opinion on this, is it a myth?
are you talking about Troy Alves, nycbull?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2007, 09:02:06 AM »
You do realize that you will be around 150 or so if you decided to diet down.

you do realize i don't care. i'll diet down to around 220. that's all the farther i care to go.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2007, 09:02:43 AM »

My Gay stylist told me that the other day!   The chiseled face look is cool though!

I think a lot of it has to do with people overtanning, as far as how the skin looks when lean.   One should never use a tanning bed and not go outside without sunblock.  Your skin will thank you!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2007, 09:04:21 AM »

Reebok should make a "The Pump" shirt.  It would blow up the chest until it touches the bar while it is still racked.  Then you could really show how strong you are.
Motherboy (the band).

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2007, 09:04:40 AM »
ya part of that look imo has to do with being dehydrated as well