Author Topic: ROFLMAO!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?  (Read 6633 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: ROFLMAO!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 10:07:39 AM »
is that gym in pittsburgh zach?

E
E

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 10:27:57 AM »
is that gym in pittsburgh zach?

E

it's a ymca outside of pittsburgh, i filmed that over christmas when i was visiting my family.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 11:54:03 AM »
haha this clown claims to be 260 lb with 18.5 inch arms.  Unless you're 6'8", that's complete bullshit and you know it, Mr. "Unhappy Camper".

Post your vids adonis.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 12:02:38 PM »
haahhahahhah,

Zach Gates would love to go camping at Gabe`s All Gay Bear resort.

hahahaha

When he found out the twink-lovers wouldn`t except him as a 130 lbs twink, he shifted gears and became a muscle bear hoping to gain favor by some hairy and horny muscle pig.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 12:06:59 PM »
You do realize that you will be around 150 or so if you decided to diet down.

What?  If he's 260 now, by your claim he's about 45% bodyfat!!!!!

If he's 25% bf right now, he'd only have to go to 205 to be around 4% bf.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2007, 12:49:51 PM »
Zach couple of tips.

that shirt is far too big. you can tell by fact ur arms were at naval level at the start of the video. also really get ip pulled down at the front and under the chest. get a guy to almost hang off it,

x rage necks are notoriously high. just get used to it. once its pulled down then u put a belt on tight and i mean tight. holds it in correct place. x rage onluy need to be tight across the chest.

also slouch until u just lie down on bench...that way u arent loosening the shirt and pulling out of the belt.

few tips trhat work. def get a smaller shirt. learn to pause it on your chest and work on lockouts

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2007, 02:50:21 PM »
Zach couple of tips.

that shirt is far too big. you can tell by fact ur arms were at naval level at the start of the video. also really get ip pulled down at the front and under the chest. get a guy to almost hang off it,

x rage necks are notoriously high. just get used to it. once its pulled down then u put a belt on tight and i mean tight. holds it in correct place. x rage onluy need to be tight across the chest.

also slouch until u just lie down on bench...that way u arent loosening the shirt and pulling out of the belt.

few tips trhat work. def get a smaller shirt. learn to pause it on your chest and work on lockouts

i think i'm going to get it scooped neck, actually. my old denim worked a hell of a lot better that way and i've got a few people telling me the thing will be solid if i go that route.

you're definitely right about sizing, i actually bought it off of someone else. it was $100, so i figured i might as well go for it, you know? i'll get one made to fit me better at some point. also right on getting help with the thing. i've got a guy here in the 'burgh who knows what he's doing, and i managed to eak out a 455 press a few weeks back.

at some point i'll get videos up again. i'm a super newbie with gear, and particularly the rage-x, haha. fortunately i just picked up some bands, doing a lot of board presses, lockouts, and speed work. heavy bench on wednesday, speed on saturday.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2007, 02:50:52 PM »
You do realize that you will be around 150 or so if you decided to diet down.

Why diet down?  He can eat mcdonalds all the time and hit 4% right Adonis?
Most are all show no go!

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2007, 02:51:53 PM »

Was this a dig Adonis?  Or can you realistically claim that he needs to be 150lbs?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2007, 02:53:40 PM »
i don't think i'm quite 45% bodyfat, but i'm definitely not under 20% haha. i weighed 266 today. if i hit 270 then it's time to be careful with my eating up until the meet. i knew from the get go i'd be competing in the 275s, since that's how my gear fits, but the last thing i need is to go over and end up in the 308s against those mammoths haha.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2007, 02:56:03 PM »
i don't think i'm quite 45% bodyfat, but i'm definitely not under 20% haha. i weighed 266 today. if i hit 270 then it's time to be careful with my eating up until the meet. i knew from the get go i'd be competing in the 275s, since that's how my gear fits, but the last thing i need is to go over and end up in the 308s against those mammoths haha.

Yeah, once again Adonis refuses to reply or justify his comments.  I've lost count of the number of times he's gone silent when people make an educated post against him.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2007, 02:56:18 PM »

id say ure 28-30 zach.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2007, 02:58:17 PM »

He is AT LEAST 45 percent as I can tell by the videos.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2007, 03:01:14 PM »
Even this isn't 45% bodyfat

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2007, 03:01:56 PM »
measure relaxed around ur nipple for x rage. an be honest. no flexing expanding chest. get it accurate. its nice to say ur chest is 50 but if a 48 will get ya more weight get it.

its hard to explain but ya get some one to pull whole bw down on shirt as u lean forward then stretch up arms and all pulls it down an inch or so. whilst doin this put belt on tight tight tight.

also the groove of x rage is inclined to press over head so be careful. great shirt tho. i wudnt fuck abt too much with bands chains. boards are sweet just gradually decrease them.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 12, 2007, 03:03:18 PM »
id say ure 28-30 zach.

28% sounds possible, 30% is probably high, though. i'd be around the 200 mark at "contest condition", lower than that to account for water loss, which sounds fairly accurate.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #41 on: February 12, 2007, 03:03:26 PM »
He is AT LEAST 45 percent as I can tell by the videos.

So you're saying he's only got 143lbs of bone, skin and muscle?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 12, 2007, 03:05:30 PM »
So you're saying he's only got 143lbs of bone, skin and muscle?

adonis thinks that the amount of muscle on his body is the most that any natural could ever have. thus, if he's around 155 pounds at 4% bodyfat, that means there's no way anyone else could weigh more at similar bodyfat levels. it's all about jealousy, back when he was fat like me (although he was certainly fatter, at least you can see muscle on me) he called everyone skinny and weak.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #43 on: February 12, 2007, 03:12:09 PM »
adonis thinks that the amount of muscle on his body is the most that any natural could ever have. thus, if he's around 155 pounds at 4% bodyfat, that means there's no way anyone else could weigh more at similar bodyfat levels. it's all about jealousy, back when he was fat like me (although he was certainly fatter, at least you can see muscle on me) he called everyone skinny and weak.

Maybe cos he used to be larger, he has now developed an appearance related disorder, such as bulimia or anorexia, to a degree.  If he was big at school and got bullied by the other kids that could explain him having a bit of a complex about being big now.  He would keep himself at such a low bodyweight deliberately cos when he looked in the mirror he would still be seeing the fat kid from school.

This kind of thing can be found in many trainers, except it is the other way around.  They used to be small, and they still see themselves as small, no matter how big they get, so they are endlessly trying to achieve something that they mentally will not accept.

Mental issues such as these need to be addressed via counselling before they cause serious health problems.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2007, 03:21:42 PM »
measure relaxed around ur nipple for x rage. an be honest. no flexing expanding chest. get it accurate. its nice to say ur chest is 50 but if a 48 will get ya more weight get it.

its hard to explain but ya get some one to pull whole bw down on shirt as u lean forward then stretch up arms and all pulls it down an inch or so. whilst doin this put belt on tight tight tight.

also the groove of x rage is inclined to press over head so be careful. great shirt tho. i wudnt f**k abt too much with bands chains. boards are sweet just gradually decrease them.

yeah, it was hell getting the right size off the dude i bought it from. he was telling me he had a 54" chest, but when i measured it the way inzer says (fully relaxed and higher than nipples) i was getting around a 46-47". nipple line i'm a little over that. once i scrounge up the cash i'll buy one that fits better.

the shirt's definitely dynamite, the learning curve is just crazy. Supreme stopping power, but without enough speed to take advantage of it i stall partway up. hence the bands. more on the boards and rack lockouts, though.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2007, 03:32:13 PM »
MAN THIS FAT FUCK LOOKS LIKE SHIT lol
A

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2007, 03:35:49 PM »
yeah, it was hell getting the right size off the dude i bought it from. he was telling me he had a 54" chest, but when i measured it the way inzer says (fully relaxed and higher than nipples) i was getting around a 46-47". nipple line i'm a little over that. once i scrounge up the cash i'll buy one that fits better.

the shirt's definitely dynamite, the learning curve is just crazy. Supreme stopping power, but without enough speed to take advantage of it i stall partway up. hence the bands. more on the boards and rack lockouts, though.
Have you tried a Titan yet?  I used a 2-ply rage x for a few months and switched to a single ply fury and I actually get more out of it.  The F-6 is made more for the big arch guys like yourself.  I think with your good form and arch that you have the Titan would be the one to go with.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2007, 03:51:54 PM »
Have you tried a Titan yet?  I used a 2-ply rage x for a few months and switched to a single ply fury and I actually get more out of it.  The F-6 is made more for the big arch guys like yourself.  I think with your good form and arch that you have the Titan would be the one to go with.

you know i'm heavily tempted. i've heard great stories about the F-6, i'm just leary about getting a single ply and competing in a two ply contest, you know?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2007, 03:57:40 PM »
you know i'm heavily tempted. i've heard great stories about the F-6, i'm just leary about getting a single ply and competing in a two ply contest, you know?
Honestly I get more out of it than a double rage-x.  It is a very easy shirt to learn.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2007, 03:58:29 PM »
Bench raw, bench shirts are like Synthol in bodybuilding, fucking retarded.