Author Topic: Prop 300 in AZ a step in the right direction  (Read 3186 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Prop 300 in AZ a step in the right direction
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2007, 07:36:06 PM »
Not my problem.  It's their parent's fault.

lol Do you have grossly oversimplified views on everything?  ::)

The illegals already here should be granted amnesty, as it would be too costly to do anything else. Just close the borders, it's that simple.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2007, 07:37:47 PM »

The illegals already here should be granted amnesty, as it would be too costly to do anything else. Just close the borders, it's that simple.
Nope.  Not on my watch.  I'll join the group that shoots em coming over the border.  They don't belong here taking my money when AMERICANS need it more.  It is really that simple.  Don't make it more complicated.
Squishy face retard

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2007, 08:24:15 PM »
Nope.  Not on my watch.  I'll join the group that shoots em coming over the border.  They don't belong here taking my money when AMERICANS need it more.  It is really that simple.  Don't make it more complicated.

Whose money are they taking?  Maybe it's different in Arizona, but here in Houston they do all the crappy shit-jobs no American would touch, and because of all these people busting their asses for us for next to nothing we enjoy a much higher standard of living than we would otherwise.  I was born and raised in Pennsylvania, and up there we washed our own cars, mowed our own lawns, cleaned our own houses, and did about a million other unpleasant time wasting-chores ourselves.  In Houston, we do none of that... we just have Mexicans do it for us for a few measly dollars.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2007, 08:28:36 PM »
Tax dollars for health care, tax dollars for education, tax dollars for special English learner programs, tax dollars for special training to teach teachers how to teach these people.  The cost of LEGAL student education which has lower test scores because they don't assimilate.  Family fucks them over for not learning English.  Federal, state, local loans.  The list goes on my friend.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2007, 08:35:12 PM »

He doesn't understand how much more it would cost were they to be denied any status.

If he's thinks an acclimatized American for want of a better word won't be a threat, he better think again.
Why deprive and marginalize him/her when they are competitvely employable, and can be put to productive use in society, improving the economy and paying taxes. Just think how crappy wages would become if you had an army of educated acclimatized Americns competitvely employable yet working under the table?
w