Author Topic: Women and steroids  (Read 4525 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Women and steroids
« on: February 13, 2007, 10:52:27 AM »
How prominent is steroid use amongst some of these top women bodybuilders.?...Dude, some of these women have to be ate up with testosterone..this is an obvious answer for some of you guys who have been around for a while---but when I see a chick as hot as Melissa Dettwiller I cant help but wonder..now, thats not ment to start a rumor because Melissa Actually is one of the better ones and could very well ne natty..but boy, I hvae seen some that are obviously ate up. :-\
ah yeah Im a voodo child

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
Re: Women and steroids
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 10:55:10 AM »
How prominent is steroid use amongst some of these top women bodybuilders.?...Dude, some of these women have to be ate up with testosterone..this is an obvious answer for some of you guys who have been around for a while---but when I see a chick as hot as Melissa Dettwiller I cant help but wonder..now, thats not ment to start a rumor because Melissa Actually is one of the better ones and could very well ne natty..but boy, I hvae seen some that are obviously ate up. :-\

I'd say maybe 5% DON'T use, and that's across the board from the top NPC ranks up through the IFBB. Maybe less.

Here's an eye-opening look on the subject:

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/anthony-roberts/women-and-anabolic-steroids.htm

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 01:43:35 PM »
Even some of those hot sexy fitness chicks juice up.  The way to tell is when you look at their pussy area and you can see the larger labia folds through thier bikinis.  Most women will have some sort of camel toe but almost all of these fitness chicks have a buldge of soft tissue that is growth from the juice.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 01:54:44 PM »
Even some of those hot sexy fitness chicks juice up.  The way to tell is when you look at their pussy area and you can see the larger labia folds through thier bikinis.  Most women will have some sort of camel toe but almost all of these fitness chicks have a buldge of soft tissue that is growth from the juice.

I know exactly what you mean
ah yeah Im a voodo child

udeluz

• Getbig IV
  • CLICK...CLICK...BOOM !!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 05:27:29 PM »

I LOVE CAMEL TOE
U

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 06:14:36 PM »
Melissa natural? No freakin way. I'm not busting on here at all, I think she does what she does very well, and in my opinion, she looks more like what a female BB should look like.

As for a lot of these "others" you referred too, a lot of the look you're talking about is based on the insane doses, drug combos, and duration...not because they are simply using drugs. I know some fitness/figure girls who use var/winny/clen/primo/etc. and still look as hot as you can get.

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 07:17:02 PM »
Melissa natural? No freakin way. I'm not busting on here at all, I think she does what she does very well, and in my opinion, she looks more like what a female BB should look like.

As for a lot of these "others" you referred too, a lot of the look you're talking about is based on the insane doses, drug combos, and duration...not because they are simply using drugs. I know some fitness/figure girls who use var/winny/clen/primo/etc. and still look as hot as you can get.

melissa is so hot its rediculous--- you know their is a whole tthread of her nude in the 18+ section    ;)
ah yeah Im a voodo child

JeanPaul

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 11:37:41 AM »
Melissa works with Dave Palumbo. That should clear the "natural" thing

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2007, 05:22:19 PM »
Melissa works with Dave Palumbo. That should clear the "natural" thing

lmao.. I use to think she was alot hotter but she has really been slutting it up lately with nude pics everywhere and trailor park looking clit piercings.... I just get turned off a little when theres no mystery left----lately she has been looking like a low life to me--
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2007, 06:04:29 PM »
Shes hot. Some attention helps buy nicer toys. Shes probably getting close to borderline for a lot of nonbodybuilders.  Be fun to see what a bunch of stodgy CPA types make of her.  I generally prefer the swimsuit  model look, but she sure gets my attention.  What a unusual looking athlete.
Shes lovely.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2007, 08:59:38 PM »
  she sure gets my attention.  What a unusual looking athlete.

agree. i can admire her dedication to the "sport"  ::), and she seems pretty cool and open on the board...

but i do not find her the least bit attractive. i dont fear the muscular type, and im a huge fan of the fake boobies...but the word "overkill" comes to mind when i see a physique like melissa's. at her size (muscularity and height)...and with those enormous tits...if she were to gain an additional 5% bodyfat, she would look like a huge butterball.

just one mans opinion