Author Topic: A question for LEE PRIEST.  (Read 4391 times)

metalruler

• Getbig II
  • My dog's name is Shag
A question for LEE PRIEST.
« on: February 10, 2007, 08:32:08 PM »
Hey Lee congrats on winning the PDI night of champions. awesome physique.Ur an inspiration for every short guy out there (I stand at 5'6...lol). A question for u Lee

Q. Alot of people are taking up the sport of bodybuilding and try to dream about being a pro. Once a mate of mine said, alot of people can lift weights only a very few make it to the contest scene or even become a pro like urself, If u had a son and he came up to u and said he wanted to become a bodybuilder or wanted to be a pro what would u tell him?
ur momma

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
Re: A question for LEE PRIEST.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 06:49:05 AM »
I WOULD SHOOT HIM IN THE HEAD :)................NO UNTIL THE SPORT CHANGES FOR THE BETTER I WOULD ENCOURAGE HIM TO TRAIN ..BUT THE COMPETEING SIDE...NAH...HE COULD BE A MUSCULAR DOCTOR OR LAWYER :)

metalruler

• Getbig II
  • My dog's name is Shag
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 07:18:28 AM »
 :)...haha, thats a gd one. what do u think about the massive usage of anabolics in the sports right now. Its being used by almost everyone who is going to the gym (this includes myself) Do u thing gearing up has its purpose? Thanks again Lee...
ur momma

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2007, 10:52:41 AM »
I WOULD SHOT HIM IN THE HEAD :)................NO UNTIL THE SPORT CHANGES FOR THE BETTER I WOULD ENCOURAGE HIM TO TRAIN ..BUT THE COMPETEING SIDE...NAH...HE COULD BE A MUSCULAR DOCTOR OR LAWYER :)
of course a father always wants better for their children.  Thanks for the answer Lee, I was interested to see what you would say on this one.
bodybuildersreality.com

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2007, 03:47:44 PM »
:)...haha, thats a gd one. what do u think about the massive usage of anabolics in the sports right now. Its being used by almost everyone who is going to the gym (this includes myself) Do u thing gearing up has its purpose? Thanks again Lee...

NOT UNLESS YOUR A TOP AMATURE OR PRO...WHY TAKE THE SHIT....????????????

metalruler

• Getbig II
  • My dog's name is Shag
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2007, 07:54:51 AM »
Thanks for the reply Lee....Wishing you all the best with PDI. I was hoping u would be crowned Mr Olympia oneday, but IFBB always have other plans...Ur truly an inspiration to every short and tall bodybuilder out there. God bless Lee.....keep those cannons growing. Peace :)
ur momma

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2007, 08:09:29 PM »
lee, thats why i love ya, you keep it real. :)

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2007, 08:52:35 PM »
NOT UNLESS YOUR A TOP AMATURE OR PRO...WHY TAKE THE SHIT....????????????

....to...become a top amature or pro?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 06:57:06 AM »

....to...become a top amature or pro?

WELL YOU SHOULD ALMOST BE THERE WITHOUT IT.....DRUGS WILL NOT MAKE YOU A CHAMPION...

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 07:23:18 AM »
WELL YOU SHOULD ALMOST BE THERE WITHOUT IT.....DRUGS WILL NOT MAKE YOU A CHAMPION...
Lee you are making alot of sesne here.These young guys should train hard and eat good for many years and see where that gets them.The drugs are for the weak.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 10:42:25 AM »
Lee you are making alot of sense here.These young guys should train hard and eat good for many years and see where that gets them.The drugs are for the weak.

NO THE DRUGS ARE A THING YOU DO WHEN YOU GET TO ANY PRO LEVEL IN ANY SPORT.....SHAME BUT THAT'S THE WAY IT IS UNTIL THEY REALLY DRUG TEST ALL THE TIME IN EVERY SPORT.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2007, 09:00:09 PM »
I call bullshit. I can't believe this for a second. Lee, I'm a huge fan of yours and all, but you can't sit there with a straight face and tell me you were natural before you won your pro card. I just don't buy it. It is my belief that nearly all of the pros and most NPC competitors today used gear to get where they are, even before stepping on an NPC stage. Can I say for certain? Of course not, but it's fairly reasonable to say drugs got them to where they are.

metalruler

• Getbig II
  • My dog's name is Shag
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 05:54:43 AM »
I reckon the use of anabolics should be measured. Whats the point of using anabolics when ur diet and rest are goin all over the place. Roids are like supplements, they enhance ur growth with proper nutrition and rest. They are not magic drugs to transform u from a skinny girl to Arnold the next day. It takes years of hardwork, dedication, patience, blood and sweat, thus anyone who can endure the sport of bodybuilding is a true champion already.To use anabolics, research should be done especially when ur using stuff like insulin, cos improper usage can lead to multi complication, etc. Its NOT wrong to use anabolics but be sure on how to use it and what are the best ways to gain from it rather than using it like its an over the counter medication.

ur momma

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 06:41:12 AM »
I call bullshit. I can't believe this for a second. Lee, I'm a huge fan of yours and all, but you can't sit there with a straight face and tell me you were natural before you won your pro card. I just don't buy it. It is my belief that nearly all of the pros and most NPC competitors today used gear to get where they are, even before stepping on an NPC stage. Can I say for certain? Of course not, but it's fairly reasonable to say drugs got them to where they are.

NEVR SAID I WAS..I FIRST USED AT 19 DECA......I HAVE SAID THAT MANY TIMES I TURNED PRO AT 20....BUT AT 17,18,19 IHAD WON THE AUSTRALIAN OVERALL AT 17....WON MY FIRST 3 SHOWS AT 13..HAD OVER 20 WINS FROM 13 TO 18 YEARS OLD...SO YOU COULD SAY I HAD AN IDEA WHAT I WAS CUT OUT FOR......SO GO CALL BULLSHIT ELSEWHERE.. :)

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2007, 06:46:10 AM »
NEVR SAID I WAS..I FIRST USED AT 19 DECA......I HAVE SAID THAT MANY TIMES I TURNED PRO AT 20....BUT AT 17,18,19 IHAD WON THE AUSTRALIAN OVERALL AT 17....WON MY FIRST 3 SHOWS AT 13..HAD OVER 20 WINS FROM 13 TO 18 YEARS OLD...SO YOU COULD SAY I HAD AN IDEA WHAT I WAS CUT OUT FOR......SO GO CALL BULLSHIT ELSEWHERE.. :)
Lee, I know you are still a fairly young guy,but do you worry about your health as you get older and do you think that the risks are worth it?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2007, 06:51:47 AM »
Lee, I know you are still a fairly young guy,but do you worry about your health as you get older and do you think that the risks are worth it?

COMPARED TO WHAT IF I HAD A NORMAL JOB AND DRANK AND SMOKED EVERYDAY...DRIVING TO WORK HAS RISKS...YOU JUST HOPE ALL GOES WELL IN WHATEVER YOU DO...I GET CHECKED EVERY 6 MONTHS..SO FAR SO GOOD..

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2007, 06:58:48 AM »
Well I wish you a long and happy life.

Jr. Franco

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2007, 01:41:40 PM »
hahah luv it no bull right on  ;D
Aint a hobby, way of Life

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2007, 04:17:15 PM »

That's pretty damn amazing. So what's the big deal if someone like me, at 24, wanted to try out a cycle or two? What I was trying to drive at was that it's not for anyone to say, Pro or not, if someone should or shouldn't use to attain their goals. That's all. :)

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2007, 06:35:46 PM »
BUT UNLESS YOU CAN BE PRO OR ARE NEARLLY THERE...WHY TAKE IT..YOU CAN LOOK GOOD WITHOUT IT..THAT IS WHAT I AM SAYING.....TAKING IT JUST TO LOOK GOOD IS NOT A GOOD REASON..BUT TO EACH THEIR OWN IT'S YOUR LIFE AND YOUR BODY BEST OF LUCK WITH WHATEVER YOU CHOOSE

metalruler

• Getbig II
  • My dog's name is Shag
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2007, 08:04:15 PM »
Straight to the point. Mint :)
ur momma

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2007, 12:20:46 AM »
BUT UNLESS YOU CAN BE PRO OR ARE NEARLLY THERE...WHY TAKE IT..YOU CAN LOOK GOOD WITHOUT IT..
exactly.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2007, 02:05:31 AM »