Author Topic: This obviously goes both ways but why do  (Read 1836 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
This obviously goes both ways but why do
« on: February 13, 2007, 02:20:27 PM »
women who always pick losers and douchebags and are simultaneously partying without their boyfriends and ignoring said boyfriends but then whine about never having love and whining to everyone?  Granted both sexes do it but I have heard alot of this lately.  It gets old.
Squishy face retard

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: This obviously goes both ways but why do
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 04:59:56 PM »
women who always pick losers and douchebags and are simultaneously partying without their boyfriends and ignoring said boyfriends but then whine about never having love and whining to everyone?  Granted both sexes do it but I have heard alot of this lately.  It gets old.
The answer is simple.

Despite what they say ON PAPER...females want ONE thing from a man/relationship. That's to be treated like CRAP and to be used/abused.

There isn't a woman alive with good self-esteem so naturally they go for the guy who will treat them the worst.

They also find guys who treat them poorly more attractive than guys who are deemed...'nice'.

It's just how it is.
?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 05:02:17 PM »
The answer is simple.

Despite what they say ON PAPER...females want ONE thing from a man/relationship. That's to be treated like CRAP and to be used/abused.

There isn't a woman alive with good self-esteem so naturally they go for the guy who will treat them the worst.

They also find guys who treat them poorly more attractive than guys who are deemed...'nice'.

It's just how it is.
OG Triple OG OG Triple has spoken.  I have just heard much bitching and complaining about/from these women lately so...boyakasha.
Squishy face retard

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 05:04:39 PM »
The answer is simple.

It's just how it is.

That's just so not true at all. What kind of women do you know  ???

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 05:13:15 PM »
Well, I could say Danny, Mark and Rejean...  >:(

Some people are just destined to be doormats for bad treatment.  Other people wouldn't spend six minutes with someone who treats them badly.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 06:55:07 PM »
That's one dating delema that will never end. Its sad because a lot of good people with excellent relationship potential get over looked because of that. Guys go for the slut, girls go for the so-called bad boy.Live and learn. Believe me, they'll all regret it when they get divorced and are paying major alimony and child support. That game bites you in the ass sooner or later.

PB

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2007, 11:45:19 AM »
I have extremely wonderful broad shoulders and can bear it.

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2007, 11:47:11 AM »
women always pick losers and douchebags  ...It gets old.

There are so few tall dark handsome fit, happy healthy fun men.

xL

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2007, 10:46:50 AM »

99% of women  will pick an asshole over a nice guy..

why?

asshole is mistaken for alpha male..

true alpha males however WONT behave this way just to get women...(we r human..not animals...there is a thought process involved here)

99% of the world is not evolved to understand that..or agree with it..

is that elitist of me..well...yes.. :-\ ...so..its true..
carpe` vaginum!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2007, 11:08:01 AM »
But guys do the same thing.  How many decrepit 55-year-olds are walking around with 23-year-old girlfriends?  Lots.  Although in some cases it's possible, but mostly how many of these women are madly in love with these old guys?  Then they cry when the gold diggerish tendencies have been exposed.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2007, 11:36:03 AM »

But guys do the same thing.  How many decrepit 55-year-olds are walking around with 23-year-old girlfriends?
you say that like someone put a gun to their heads..at 23 you r an adult..WHO told those 23 yr olds to date 53 yr olds ???

i think a 23 yr old woman who'd actually consider a 53 old man is pathetic..  :-\

Although in some cases it's possible, but mostly how many of these women are madly in love with these old guys?

u r not helping your gender here.. :-\

Then they cry when the gold diggerish tendencies have been exposed.

i read and re read this and ..deedles i dont understand your point? ???
carpe` vaginum!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2007, 11:53:11 AM »
you say that like someone put a gun to their heads..at 23 you r an adult..WHO told those 23 yr olds to date 53 yr olds ???

i think a 23 yr old woman who'd actually consider a 53 old man is pathetic..  :-\
 u r not helping your gender here.. :-\
i read and re read this and ..deedles i dont understand your point? ???

What I was trying to say is that men can be just as stupid in their choice of women, as women are of men.  There are lots of examples... the guys who prefer the sluts over the smart nice girl, the guy who thinks he's going to save the ho from her bad life, etc... I just used the one of old men who go out with women much younger than they, thinking these women actually "love" them when any fool can see it's a money-only attraction... then are hurt when it becomes clear the women were with them only for their wallets.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2007, 12:21:20 PM »
What I was trying to say is that men can be just as stupid in their choice of women, as women are of men.  There are lots of examples... the guys who prefer the sluts over the smart nice girl, the guy who thinks he's going to save the ho from her bad life, etc... I just used the one of old men who go out with women much younger than they, thinking these women actually "love" them when any fool can see it's a money-only attraction... then are hurt when it becomes clear the women were with them only for their wallets.

ok thats fair!  :)

hense i drive a crappy car! ;)
carpe` vaginum!