Author Topic: Sir William Idol Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4607 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Sir William Idol Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: February 13, 2007, 04:19:57 PM »
i know this guy isn't a SQUAD member but he is one of the funniest dudes on here, anytime i need a good ab workout i go through his old posts and i laugh so hard that my stomach is cramping, anyway i'll start it off
didnt study much geography, mostly anatomy.  your mom was a great teacher except i didnt learn much about teeth, cause the bitch got's none!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Re: Sir William Idol Appreciation Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2007, 04:23:37 PM »
hahahahaha

hahah, i'd love to see you benching that, more bounce than a rubber ball in a paint can mixer

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2007, 04:26:22 PM »
another one

hahhahahah

Aeropostale is having a Clearnace Sale (up to 50% off) and an additional 50% off clearance with coupon code EXTRA50. Excludes fragrance and already marked down non-clearance items. Shipping starts near $6. $10 off for new Google Checkout users.

time to increase your arm size by at least 2" by stocking up on smedium ringer t's!!!!!  sandblasted bootcut jeans add that extra dash of pizazz that you know will make you the star of the office happy hour at TGIF's!!!!!!!!! with the money you save from the coupon, treat everyone to a round of blended MUDSLIDES made with a measured ounce of 100% authentic kahlua half-rum/half-coffee!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 04:29:52 PM »
hahahaha

this is the most hardcore thing i have ever seen.  you sound like an all-business kind of guy.  do you goof around in the gym with your buddies or once you hit the gym floor it's balls to the wall training until your mountains of muscle are screaming for mercy?  thanks in advance

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2007, 04:33:09 PM »
yes, he should take exercise advice from a skinny runt like you, i'm sure he's scrambling for a pen

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2007, 08:27:33 PM »
i dont remember any off the top of my head but yes he is one of the funniest posters.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2007, 09:09:36 PM »

that one gets me crackin every time, lol!
follow the arrows

The Heckler

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2007, 09:39:22 PM »
i know this guy isn't a SQUAD member but he is one of the funniest dudes on here, anytime i need a good ab workout i go through his old posts and i laugh so hard that my stomach is cramping, anyway i'll start it off

haha agreed, he puts some classics out there

jennifer1

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • www.teamworksfigurebikini.com
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2007, 10:26:04 PM »
I love him  :-*

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2007, 11:44:59 PM »
Sir William Idol is legendary and his sense of humor is second to none. The funniest thing I've seen from him was when he started a thread titled 'Would you mess with this ruthless gladiator?' and his first post featured a pic of the 'gladiator' - a tiny tit who called himself IronNeck and weighed an amazing 110 lbs, complete with 9.5" arms ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2007, 11:48:54 PM »
Sir William Idol is legendary and his sense of humor is second to none. The funniest thing I've seen from him was when he started a thread titled 'Would you mess with this ruthless gladiator?' and his first post featured a pic of the 'gladiator' - a tiny tit who called himself IronNeck and weighed an amazing 110 lbs, complete with 9.5" arms ;D

BTW, here's that pic ;D

And here are some legendary quotes from that thread from the man himself 8)

Single-Post-Induced MELTDOWN

hahahahahah, you and alexxx would make an epic band!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the Hairy Bathroom Boys' Greatest Hits with songs such as:

I'm a Little Bit Boxers/I'm a Little Bit Briefs

You Never Leave Me Razors Anymore

Devil with the Blue Briefs On

Don't Go Breakin' My Bidet (I won't go breakin' your bidet!)

one on the bidet and one on the toilet, holding each other's hands while locked in a loving gaze!!!!!!!!!

yes but dancing around in leather shorts and a handlebar mustache on a gay pride parade float to the song R-E-S-P-E-C-T as you travel down broadway in NYC doesnt technically make you gay either, but it brings you right to the edge of that abyss......at least thats what Luciusfox told me, i wasnt really listening

hahahha, i can see there are more RUTHLESS GLADIATORS on here that were obviously FORGED IN IRON!!!!!!!!! ironneck will lead you to the promise land, MASS ON!!!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahahaha this legend should become a V board regular, just so we can all take lessons from him on how to own little twats ruthlessly. Hail the great and legendary Sir William, bitches 8)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2007, 11:59:49 PM »
This one for me, is the funniest post in Getbig ever, hands down. The caption for the pic by the legendary Sir William Idol nearly made me nearly choke to death ;D

epic Atlas Van Lines Packing Blanket window curtain

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2007, 01:04:03 AM »
Yes, who is this Sir William Idol?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2007, 01:20:25 AM »
Yes, who is this Sir William Idol?

He's a crucifier of tiny tits and in spirit, a SQUAD member although unfortunately, not in fact. He doesn't come down to the V much - he just posts in the G&O as far as I know. If you read this Sir William, please note that all of us in the V board would greatly appreciate it if you became a regular. You'd be right at home and will be treated with the courtesy and respect you've earned. The SQUAD salutes you for all the work you've done to date 8)

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2007, 10:34:10 AM »
hahah, thanks guys, between 8 am when i go to work and 6p, when i go to the gym theres too much pent up aggression that develops when i see all these schlomos post what they do, sometimes its just too easy to crucify them.  but, as you all know, we have to put their feelings aside for the sake of the joy we all feel when they're raked across the hot coals of getbig.  those were some good quotes from way back kiwi, what happened to ironneck, that guy was the ultimate ymca steam room desperado
its comin today

anvil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2007, 11:16:48 AM »
One of the hardest laughs I've had at getbig was probably about a year ago when Sir William started a thread with a title something like "posting my pic, only positive comments please" and inside the thread was THIS dude's pic  ;D ;D

Funniest pic ever, whoever that "guy" is!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2007, 11:35:29 AM »
i remember when i first started talking to idol we were always at each others throats the shit he would post was vicious but even though it was about me it still made me laugh my ass off  ;D

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2007, 11:47:09 AM »
haha, yes rude buoy i thought your ghetto persona was for real and an all out war ensued.  since your beginnings you have shown yourself to be a quality poster and i consider our old battle to nothing but training between two heavyweights that only improves each of us. 

that goes for most of the squad members as well.  in the past i used to pick fights with the squad because it was the only way to get quality responses that were worthy of typing another reply....now i just wait for the squad to do most of the work on the noobs and then vulture in and add insult to injury if i can
its comin today

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2007, 11:50:55 AM »
idol you would be a great and worthy addition to the squad i support you for membership any day of the week

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2007, 06:57:28 AM »
hahah, thanks guys, between 8 am when i go to work and 6p, when i go to the gym theres too much pent up aggression that develops when i see all these schlomos post what they do, sometimes its just too easy to crucify them.  but, as you all know, we have to put their feelings aside for the sake of the joy we all feel when they're raked across the hot coals of getbig.  those were some good quotes from way back kiwi, what happened to ironneck, that guy was the ultimate ymca steam room desperado
hahahahahaha, "steam room desperado", classic.

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2007, 08:01:41 AM »
sir william is one getbigs unsung heroes.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2007, 08:51:40 AM »
true the guy is hilarious....

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2007, 05:21:50 AM »
Check out this pure gold of a post in which Sir William's mocking Richard2004. The thread's titled 'Recent Picture' ;D

this is just a couple months old, i took it on my canon rebel ES.

i'm the one in middle of the top row, with the fine shock of black hair. notice how full and thick it is? looking pretty good for 89 years old huh?

this was powerlifting federation reunion i attended, no one could stop talking about my 341 lb clean and jerk at only 18 years and 11 months old.  pretty much the strongest guy for my age ever.

what does everyone think? anyone care to contest me, i'll fucking come to your house and rip your goddamn throat out and shove my  cock in it, rAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mongol

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2007, 04:47:33 AM »
Was Sir William Idol the guy that wrote loads of abuse over pictures of beyonce and Jay Z? It was a good few months ago but probably one of the funniest things I've ever read on the net!

If it is then fair play 'cause that cracked me up.