Author Topic: Pins !  (Read 6068 times)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
Pins !
« on: February 07, 2007, 01:17:24 PM »
I've tried everywhere. Does anyone know where I can get 1" slin pins. Regular syringes measure in CCs not IUs. You can't measure 10 ius in a regular syringe. Most slin pins measure in IUs but are only 1/2 " long, so you can't go IM. I have found 5/8 " slin pins, but that is the best I have found.

Anyone? Please.

4thAD

Re: Pins !
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2007, 03:28:39 PM »
What are you trying to shoot? There are simple and effective ways to use cc's to measure iu's!

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 06:30:08 PM »
What are you trying to shoot? There are simple and effective ways to use cc's to measure iu's!

Mostly IGF-1, but they would be nice to have for HCG as well. I've been trying to push the 1/2" pins in as far as they will go, but I don't think that is good enough. If you go SubQ with IGF, it could go systematic and cause your intestines to grow, like with Coleman.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2007, 04:30:35 AM »
I've tried everywhere. Does anyone know where I can get 1" slin pins. Regular syringes measure in CCs not IUs. You can't measure 10 ius in a regular syringe. Most slin pins measure in IUs but are only 1/2 " long, so you can't go IM. I have found 5/8 " slin pins, but that is the best I have found.

Anyone? Please.

Use a 1cc syringe, and cap it with a 25 or 30 gauge needle.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2007, 06:16:52 AM »
Can you not use insulin needles? Where abouts are, I mean location wise..
Just spot me BITCH!!!

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2007, 11:18:05 AM »
Use a 1cc syringe, and cap it with a 25 or 30 gauge needle.

I can't find a 1cc syringe that allows you to change needles. The smallest I've seen is 3cc. I tried 10 different places. I know they make them, because I saw them on the BD website.

freakfestMD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2007, 03:50:04 PM »
Try looking up "tuberculin syringes."

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2007, 08:45:42 PM »
getpinz?

cal vet supply?

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2007, 12:43:51 PM »
getpinz?

cal vet supply?

Getpinz  ::)

Searching tuberculin syringes worked, thanks Freak

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2007, 06:06:41 PM »
Mostly IGF-1, but they would be nice to have for HCG as well. I've been trying to push the 1/2" pins in as far as they will go, but I don't think that is good enough. If you go SubQ with IGF, it could go systematic and cause your intestines to grow, like with Coleman.

Are you sure it really works that way with the IGF-1?  Me thinking its not that simple and you seem to be the first guy requesting some of the Freak's special syringes  ;D

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2007, 09:04:25 PM »
ah ha !!!
I know where to get them.
They are 30 gauge 1 " pins.
They are made by BD , they come in boxes of 100.
If they are legal to buy in your state just have the pharmacist special order it.
I get them all the time.
They are great!
I am trying to find the email for a guy called the needlebeast, he has a banner as on a few sites, does anyone know a site that has it, or just PM me with his email please!!!

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2007, 09:53:09 PM »
Getpinz  ::)

Searching tuberculin syringes worked, thanks Freak
whats with the rolling eyes bro, was trying to help. getpinz was the first thing that came to my mind.
 ::)

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2007, 12:15:49 PM »
whats with the rolling eyes bro, was trying to help. getpinz was the first thing that came to my mind.
 ::)

Getpinz is where most people buy their pins. That was the first place that came to my mind and probably most peoples minds, so of course I checked out getpinz. The syringes I'm talking about are not easy to find.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2007, 01:50:51 PM »
Are you sure it really works that way with the IGF-1?  Me thinking its not that simple and you seem to be the first guy requesting some of the Freak's special syringes  ;D

According to what I've read that is the way it works. There are a lot of disagreements on dosages and protocols, but most people writing on IGF agree that it should be taken IM.

Supposedly, we have a lot of IGF receptors in the intestines and if we have IGF in our blood streams there is a good chance it will end up in our intestines.

coolioni

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2007, 06:41:30 PM »
no it is the needlebeast.com
He has 30 gauge 1" pins
alot better than slin pins which are 1/2 . Get pinz does not have the 1" variety.
I even asked them.
I still use them for alot of other things.
The price for needlebeast is real low too.
They are like $12 per 100.