Author Topic: Adonis vs. Magoo & Adonis' MD Connections thread  (Read 50904 times)

The Heckler

Re: THE OFFICIAL ADONIS/MAGOO CHALLENGE THREAD
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2007, 09:56:08 AM »
Magoo,

Very good lifts! Let's see a squat.

Adonis,

Logging in as Squadfather/Heckler in this thread is just equivocation (look it up)... for once: either post vids, recant or ACCEPT THE SHAME! There is no fourth option.

The Luke

I'm surprised you still post here after Ron publicly called you a liar because of the "fables" you made up about the Squad and Sarcasm.  ;)

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2007, 10:00:20 AM »
I'm surprised you still post here after Ron publicly called you a liar because of the "fables" you made up about the Squad and Sarcasm.  ;)

everyone on this site lies...if they didn't we wouldn't have a thread like this would we?
nasser=piece of shit

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2007, 10:12:30 AM »

...Ron had his reasons to say what he did, he's caught between a rock and a hard place legally speaking... the really telling part was that NO MODS would confirm or deny any of what I claimed (and I know you pm'ed them asking them to do so)...

Hhhhmmm... suspicious?

What should be more telling to you "Sarcasm" is the fact that the evidence I gave has never been refuted and no one in their right mind would believe any adult would type "You're gay!" often enough to get 12,000 posts... no adult except Adonis, maybe.

Not sure if this is Adonis or the 14 year-old I'm talking to, but congratulations... monster thread hijacking and brutal evasion of the topic at hand.

Again, you're options are:
-recant
-post a vid
-ACCEPT THE SHAME!

Choose one.

The Luke

The Heckler

« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2007, 10:15:45 AM »
...Ron had his reasons to say what he did, he's caught between a rock and a hard place legally speaking... the really telling part was that NO MODS would confirm or deny any of what I claimed (and I know you pm'ed them asking them to do so)...

Hhhhmmm... suspicious?

What should be more telling to you "Sarcasm" is the fact that the evidence I gave has never been refuted and no one in their right mind would believe any adult would type "You're gay!" often enough to get 12,000 posts... no adult except Adonis, maybe.

Not sure if this is Adonis or the 14 year-old I'm talking to, but congratulations... monster thread hijacking and brutal evasion of the topic at hand.

-recant
-post a vid
-ACCEPT THE SHAME!

Choose one.

The Luke

Careful there, "Teh Luke," MindSpin has privately admitted to me that you made everything up...  That puts Ron`s public denial in a bit of context, wouldn`t you think?

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2007, 10:16:13 AM »
Luke kill yourself you fucking cun*t

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2007, 10:21:36 AM »
this thread seems to have lost it's way, let's get it back on track.  Is there going to be any vids posted by TA?
nasser=piece of shit

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2007, 10:26:23 AM »
Careful there, "Teh Luke," MindSpin has privately admitted to me that you made everything up...  That puts Ron`s public denial in a bit of context, wouldn`t you think?

...nice try.

If that's the case why didn't Mindspin ever post a denial of my claims? Why didn't any mod? Why did Mindspin delete your 12,000 post account?

Ron had to deny my claims... anyone who read the original thread will remember I prefaced my claims by asserting that if put to the question on this topic Ron would most probably have to deny it for legal/confidentiality reasons.

Guess what? He did?

The measure of who's telling the truth... is who's still posting under his original handle and who's account has been deleted. Answer that.

I'm talking to you Count Grishnakch, Livewire, benjamin pearson, Heckler, Adonis, Sarcasm, Squadfather, Jimmy the Fish, The Realist etc.... I'm talking to you... you (singular).

The Luke

The Heckler

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2007, 10:31:51 AM »

...nice try.

If that's the case why didn't Mindspin ever post a denial of my claims? Why didn't any mod? Why did Mindspin delete your 12,000 post account?

Ron had to deny my claims... anyone who read the original thread will remember I prefaced my claims by asserting that if put to the question on this topic Ron would most probably have to deny it for legal/confidentiality reasons.

Guess what? He did?

The measure of who's telling the truth... is who's still posting under his original handle and who's account has been deleted. Answer that.

I'm talking to you Count Grishnakch, Livewire, benjamin pearson, Heckler, Adonis, Sarcasm, Squadfather, Jimmy the Fish, The Realist etc.... I'm talking to you... you (singular).

The Luke

*yawn*

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2007, 10:34:12 AM »
Magoo who is controllin the music in your gym?Cool Christmas music.WTF?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2007, 10:36:08 AM »
*yawn*

hahahaha, I can't believe this guy is still defending himself after Ron dropped the hammer of vengeance from the heavens down on his delusional canuck head.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2007, 10:36:57 AM »

Hhhhmmm... suspicious?

-recant
-post a vid
-ACCEPT THE SHAME!

Choose one.

The Luke

Hey "The Luke"....I was planning on sticking 3-4 fingers in your sister this evening, but I'm not sure what she prefers.   How many does your father use?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2007, 10:38:20 AM »
Hey "The Luke"....I was planning on sticking 3-4 fingers in your sister this evening, but I'm not sure what she prefers.   How many does your father use?

hahahaha, last I heard he went with the thick end of a baseball bat. Anything smaller and the whore can't feel it.

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2007, 10:38:35 AM »
this thread seems to have lost it's way, let's get it back on track.  Is there going to be any vids posted by TA?

...Sorry natural_al,

My fault, as long as Adonis (might be Sarcasm) can concentrate on attacking me in this thread with his benjamin pearson and Heckler accounts he wouldn't have to face Magoo's challenge.

I won't post in this thread again.

The Luke

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2007, 10:39:34 AM »
...Sorry natural_al,

My fault, as long as Adonis (might be Sarcasm) can concentrate on attacking me in this thread with his benjamin pearson and Heckler accounts he wouldn't have to face Magoo's challenge.

I won't post in this thread again.

The Luke

Don't bother. You disappear for months so your account really has no meaning to you, yet you're still afraid to post this letter. Hello attention whore.  ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2007, 10:41:42 AM »
hahahaha, last I heard he went with the thick end of a baseball bat. Anything smaller and the whore can't feel it.

AAAHAHAHA!!!  Now I understand why her father and uncles call her "slugger"!   I just thought she really enjoyed baseball.....turns out she's just a skeezy, inbred cvnt.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2007, 10:42:13 AM »
Don't bother. You disappear for months so your account really has no meaning to you, yet you're still afraid to post this letter. Hello attention whore.  ::)

maybe he's just trying to get under peoples skin?
nasser=piece of shit

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2007, 10:44:35 AM »

AHAHHAHAHAH!!!1  Good ole "The Luke" and his letter.....I'd bet cash that letter is from the International Gay and Lesbian organization detailing instructions on how he can finally remove the closet door.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2007, 10:46:43 AM »
nice try.

Guess what? He did?

The Luke

HAHAHA Pathetice anyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically a gimmick......  ::) ::) ::) ::)

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 14, 2007, 10:49:05 AM »
vids?
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #44 on: February 14, 2007, 10:51:40 AM »
Adonis you need to prove yourself.
just push some weight!

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2007, 10:53:49 AM »
Adonis you need to prove yourself.

alexxx, what do you think TA needs to do to prove himself?   Just wondering.
nasser=piece of shit

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2007, 10:54:54 AM »
alexxx, what do you think TA needs to do to prove himself?   Just wondering.

Start backing up his own words.
just push some weight!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2007, 10:58:12 AM »
how so?  It's not like he ran out and shot those vids just cause of the challenge, he posted them almost right after it was made so he had them lying around-I think.

you are correct sir. the bench video is from the 20th of december, the other one is somewhere in the same vicinity. i filmed them mostly so people on PL boards could critique my form. adonis said he wanted youtube videos, i just so happen to have a whole bunch of them sitting around.

Magoo who is controllin the music in your gym?Cool Christmas music.WTF?

haha, that's a gym i almost never lift at, but my normal one was closed. they have sirius radio, but the unit is held in a clear plastic container and i couldn't find the remote. thus, i was stuck listening to christmas music. also, this is 100% true, the scream you hear at the end is from the radio. it was just a ridiculous coincidence.

also, folks, let's keep the whole "luke and the letter" battle out of this. the point here has nothing to do with gimmick accounts or letters or whatever.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 14, 2007, 11:33:18 AM »
you are correct sir. the bench video is from the 20th of december, the other one is somewhere in the same vicinity. i filmed them mostly so people on PL boards could critique my form. adonis said he wanted youtube videos, i just so happen to have a whole bunch of them sitting around.

haha, that's a gym i almost never lift at, but my normal one was closed. they have sirius radio, but the unit is held in a clear plastic container and i couldn't find the remote. thus, i was stuck listening to christmas music. also, this is 100% true, the scream you hear at the end is from the radio. it was just a ridiculous coincidence.

also, folks, let's keep the whole "luke and the letter" battle out of this. the point here has nothing to do with gimmick accounts or letters or whatever.

how did this go from an internet youtube challenge to a thread about teh luke and his crdibility?  I can't wait to see adam post a vid of him beating your lifts...this is fun.
nasser=piece of shit

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2007, 11:33:22 AM »
I give Zach respect for these lifts. I've seen pics at bb.com of what he looked like when he started out. For the age, for the background, etc I'm sure it took a lot of work.

BTW, there are a lot of lower level competitions one can do. And just like in BB you'll progress quicker if you have a tangible goal.