Author Topic: Retired NBA star Hardaway says he hates 'gay people'  (Read 6145 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Retired NBA star Hardaway says he hates 'gay people'
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2007, 11:58:09 AM »
I believe in his right to hate gays but I also believe that he should suffer for his remarks, via the loss of endorsements, contracts etc.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2007, 12:15:21 PM »
A pro athlete that is homophobic???

Stop the press! Seriously, pretty much ALL pro athletes would have a problem knowing they had a gay man as a teammate. Disagree all you want but it's the truth.

I've been in a Pro football team's local room and believe me....that is not the atmosphere that would condone any homosexuality whatsoever.

I just can't understand gay dudes on any level. Do not understand what attracts a man to another man, period.

Sorry...I have a biased opinion simply because of personal experience. There was a former friend of mine that I went to college with who I knew was gay but wouldn't admit it. When he came clean with me I didn't freak out and I remained his friend for about a year. The guy actually led a double life and had a serious girlfriend.
Every time the dude got drunk he would just say all the wrong shit that I didn't need to hear. It became obnoxious after repeated advances and I finally told him it probably wasn't a good idea that we remain friends. He got extremely pissed and angry and I ended up beating the ever loving shit out of him. It sucks it had to happen that way but oh fucking well. I don't have any regrets about it.

Let me repeat that: zero regrets......

So one homo offended you (And I agree, he was a major dipshit), and now you hate all fags?

That's almost like saying, an asian beat you in the 5th grade math contest, and now you hate all asians forever...

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2007, 01:00:55 PM »
Nice work..... fags suck

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2007, 03:03:37 AM »
Tim is more than entitled to his own opinion but the way he went about it was wrong

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2007, 11:51:56 AM »
So one homo offended you (And I agree, he was a major dipshit), and now you hate all fags?

That's almost like saying, an asian beat you in the 5th grade math contest, and now you hate all asians forever...

I know it looks that way but I don't hate all gay people.

WHat really sets me off is when a gay man knows that you're heterosexual but tries to fuck with you anyway, thinking he can convert you. That shit drives me up a wall.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2007, 11:54:17 AM »
I know it looks that way but I don't hate all gay people.

WHat really sets me off is when a gay man knows that you're heterosexual but tries to f**k with you anyway, thinking he can convert you. That shit drives me up a wall.

Yeah I've had my share of that... I had this creepy gay stalker.. well several actually but one in particular was nuts...

Hell hath no fury like a woman homo spurned...

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2007, 11:55:09 AM »
homo homo

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2007, 11:57:44 AM »
why is it that whenever i type f a g g o t it shows up as homo?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2007, 12:02:58 PM »
try using queer. I think it comes across just as offensive.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2007, 03:35:47 AM »
No doubt, is there any question as to whether he'll be the biggest star in the NBA since Jordan?

He's a bigger star than Hardaway ever was.

No, he won't. He doesn't have the drive or work ethic that Jordan has. Which was shaped by Coach Dean Smith. Nor does he have any gold medals. Point blank, the basketball players of today (2007) would get seriously owned by the players of 1997. Today's players get millions of dollars with out proving that they can play descent ball. It has instilled in them a selfish "all image" streak in them. Just look at Allen Iverson. That mofo had more talent than Kobe and Lebron will ever have, but what does he do with it. He doesn't practice, he is a hot headed thug, like he has always been since playing for Georgetown, and now look, his ass gets traded. SOmething that never would happened to Jordan 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2007, 11:02:28 AM »
No, he won't. He doesn't have the drive or work ethic that Jordan has. Which was shaped by Coach Dean Smith. Nor does he have any gold medals. Point blank, the basketball players of today (2007) would get seriously owned by the players of 1997. Today's players get millions of dollars with out proving that they can play descent ball. It has instilled in them a selfish "all image" streak in them. Just look at Allen Iverson. That mofo had more talent than Kobe and Lebron will ever have, but what does he do with it. He doesn't practice, he is a hot headed thug, like he has always been since playing for Georgetown, and now look, his ass gets traded. SOmething that never would happened to Jordan 

Notice I said "since" Jordan... I doubt we'll ever see a player better than Jordan in my lifetime.