Author Topic: How many of you are not posting on the political board and why?  (Read 5163 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: How many of you are not posting on the political board and why?
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2007, 06:33:47 PM »
I don't like how we voted and someone didn't like the outcome so you were not made a mod. There was no disclaimer in the thread that said the vote was not to count.
Me and Jimmy winning was disclaimer enough apparently.  Ron said it would be cool, in the thread but now it's an issue.
Squishy face retard

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2007, 06:36:08 PM »
Me and Jimmy winning was disclaimer enough apparently.  Ron said it would be cool, in the thread but now it's an issue.

Yeah, I don't fully understand what was going on, so I shouldn't complain. There were way too many posts yesterday to keep up with. I do think you should be a mod though.
E

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2007, 06:40:50 PM »
Yeah, I don't fully understand what was going on, so I shouldn't complain. There were way too many posts yesterday to keep up with. I do think you should be a mod though.
Thanks OG.
Squishy face retard

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2007, 07:33:31 PM »
i post about UFOs and anti israeli stuff , i get pms from bruce ..more than 5 btw..telling me i should leave this country cause i hate it  :-\

apparently pro isreal = pro amreeka and to dislike zionism is to hate america and be a terrorist..  :-\
..not worth it..

Just so you know guys, this is a flat out lie.  I'd love you to go ahead and post those PM's right here and now so I can see them please.  Otherwise I'll be reporting you to Ron.
Thread Killer

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2007, 07:39:19 PM »
I don't like how he wanted new mods a day ago and now it's no longer in his agenda.

Excuse me?  I voted for you (times two) and I added that I was not for more Mods, just a removal (or re-acquaintence) with one of them.

You've lost my support now.

Post wherever said I was in favour of two new Mods or apologise.
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2007, 07:40:08 PM »

Post whereever said I was in favour of two new Mods or apologise.

Are you serious ???
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2007, 07:44:03 PM »
Are you serious ???

You should speak with 'ieffinhatecardio', you'll find he's already got the role of my stalker covered, okay?
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2007, 07:48:13 PM »
You should speak with 'ieffinhatecardio', you'll find he's already got the role of my stalker covered, okay?

I got nothing against you and I admit you seem intelligent. I just never saw anyone ask for an apolgy on here before.
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2007, 07:49:47 PM »
I got nothing against you and I admit you seem intelligent. I just never saw anyone ask for an apolgy on here before.

Okay, fair enough.  If Cap wants my support, and to be taken seriously by me anymore, he'll admit the error of his ways.
Thread Killer

sandycoosworth

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2007, 07:50:58 PM »
effenhate cardio is a fag

cap86 is teh man, him and me won

i will not be modded because i like using words like nig ger and posting peoples personal info (im moving on to breaking up marriages in the case of E btw)

the vote should be honored and Cap86 should usher in a new era of democracy on that board ... for fucks sakes he had like 15 people voting for him ... the only person who stood in the way was that fucking monkey berserker

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2007, 07:51:31 PM »
Okay, fair enough.  If Cap wants my support, and to be taken seriously by me anymore, he'll admit the error of his ways.
??
Squishy face retard

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2007, 07:58:15 PM »
??

You saw my post, man-up and admit you were wrong, or post where I contradicted myself.  I voted for you as Mod, what else would you like me to do in your honor?
Thread Killer

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2007, 08:04:15 PM »
You saw my post, man-up and admit you were wrong, or post where I contradicted myself.  I voted for you as Mod, what else would you like me to do in your honor?
What is it I did wrong?  I'm not sure where your post came from...

o nvm I read it.  It seemed like on the political board that you were siding up with Berserker and didn't care about the vote.  I guess I read you wrong.  My bad.  I apologize for knocking you when you were still supporting me. 
Squishy face retard

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2007, 08:06:55 PM »
What is it I did wrong?  I'm not sure where your post came from...

o nvm I read it.  It seemed like on the political board that you were siding up with Berserker and didn't care about the vote.  I guess I read you wrong.  My bad.  I apologize for knocking you when you were still supporting me. 

Thank you, Cap.  To clarify for everyone else, I have supported adding Cap as new moderator to the Political Board, but I was never in favour of having more than 3 Mods.
Thread Killer

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2007, 08:08:11 PM »
I have supported adding Cap as new moderator to the Political Board,
As do I .
E

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2007, 08:16:29 PM »
i post about UFOs and anti israeli stuff , i get pms from bruce ..more than 5 btw..telling me i should leave this country cause i hate it  :-\

apparently pro isreal = pro amreeka and to dislike zionism is to hate america and be a terrorist..  :-\
..not worth it..

Now, will this clown be defending his entirely inaccurate statement?  I would have thought with 15,000 plus posts he would know how to quote someone by now.
Thread Killer

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2007, 08:30:41 PM »
Thank you, Cap.  To clarify for everyone else, I have supported adding Cap as new moderator to the Political Board, but I was never in favour of having more than 3 Mods.
I agree but at the time, and even currently, it would be as though there were only 3 acting mods based on participation but I see your point.  It's all good brother.
Squishy face retard

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2007, 08:49:36 PM »
Do you hate America?

hate America?lol..  would be kinda pointless to live here then wouldn't it... :-\

Have you ever said anything derogatory about America in a thread on the Politics board?

nah..but god forbig ya say something anti israeli..i just made a thread..about israel just to see if he'd bite..

well..he's acting like his damn asshole is on fire ! ;D
carpe` vaginum!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2007, 08:53:12 PM »
hate America?lol..  would be kinda pointless to live here then wouldn't it... :-\

nah..but god forbig ya say something anti israeli..i just made a thread..about israel just to see if he'd bite..

well..he's acting like his damn asshole is on fire ! ;D

Any danger of you responding to my posts, or shall I take it you have conceded you are a liar?
Thread Killer

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2007, 09:01:18 PM »
Any danger of you responding to my posts, or shall I take it you have conceded you are a liar?

liar? responding to your posts..lol..

guys...go check the politix board..Bruce thinks i hate Ameirca and i'm a bigot cause i said Israel is a liability... :)

carpe` vaginum!

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2007, 09:03:10 PM »
i get pms from bruce ..more than 5 btw..telling me i should leave this country cause i hate it  :-\

You've just been exposed as a fraud, little man.

Thank you very much.
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2007, 09:14:28 PM »
[meltdown]So, any reason you ignored what I pm'd you explaining?  Jimmy fucking lied case closed... He lied his goddamed ass off to no end... He told Ron and the vote thread of jimmy's said that political had an issue, a clamor for 2 new mods which was a fucking lie... Bruce and cap said they wanted DL replaced because he didn't post anymore.  the next day I told Jimmy the forum rules were not up for negotiation.  The next day Jimmy got his littler feelers hurt and decided to lie about what happend with Bruce and Cap.  This isn't even the first time Jimmy has pulled this bullshit... You kindly tell me why a vote that was brought in General under false pretense against the popular opinion of the mods and the members of politcal so Jimmy could get mod and get at the forum rules should count? WHY HUH???  Shouldn't it not count because Jimmy based it on a lie????  To prove Jimmy lied, I had that vote where we counted only people who were regulars specifically so we could determine the truth to Jimmy's statement that the people in Political wanted more mods.  The vote of forum regulars turned out 12 to 3(counting your vote!) to keep the status quo!!!!!!!!!!!  a wide margine of the regulars want to keep it the way it is!!!  ALL 3 MODS HAVE SAID THEY DO NOT WANT MORE MODS AT THIS TIME...  what in the hell could be the issue here huh?  Is it so hard to see what jimmyboy did was wrong wrong wrong wrong... End of Story... [/meltdown]

sandycoosworth

« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2007, 09:19:10 PM »
what did i lie about?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2007, 09:22:23 PM »
[meltdown]So, any reason you ignored what I pm'd you explaining?  Jimmy fucking lied case closed... He lied his goddamed ass off to no end... He told Ron and the vote thread of jimmy's said that political had an issue, a clamor for 2 new mods which was a fucking lie... Bruce and cap said they wanted DL replaced because he didn't post anymore.  the next day I told Jimmy the forum rules were not up for negotiation.  The next day Jimmy got his littler feelers hurt and decided to lie about what happend with Bruce and Cap.  This isn't even the first time Jimmy has pulled this bullshit... You kindly tell me why a vote that was brought in General under false pretense against the popular opinion of the mods and the members of politcal so Jimmy could get mod and get at the forum rules should count? WHY HUH???  Shouldn't it not count because Jimmy based it on a lie????  To prove Jimmy lied, I had that vote where we counted only people who were regulars specifically so we could determine the truth to Jimmy's statement that the people in Political wanted more mods.  The vote of forum regulars turned out 12 to 3(counting your vote!) to keep the status quo!!!!!!!!!!!  a wide margine of the regulars want to keep it the way it is!!!  ALL 3 MODS HAVE SAID THEY DO NOT WANT MORE MODS AT THIS TIME...  what in the hell could be the issue here huh?  Is it so hard to see what jimmyboy did was wrong wrong wrong wrong... End of Story... [/meltdown]

I'm glad you opened and closed that thread as a meltdown for us!
Thread Killer

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2007, 09:32:00 PM »
I'm glad you opened and closed that thread as a meltdown for us!
Oh yea, that's exactly what it was, but you can't blame me ;D going on 2 days of being assulted on this bullshit... enough is enough... the fact in this case are so simple... Jimmy is a bitch.  He lied about what happened but he just will not stop... this is over, I sure in the hell do not want to go into day four of Jimmy's Me Me Me Powerplay BS...