Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 30, 2014, 07:49:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: not cumming = higher test levels in body?  (Read 2602 times)
ATOMIC
Getbig II

Getbig!

« on: February 16, 2007, 09:04:02 AM »

I couldn't figure out where to post this question so I did it here....
My wife is pregnant and I am tall/big and she is small/short thus I have always had to be careful not to hurt her (trust me this is NOT an ego thing it sucks big time having to be careful ALL the time) we have tried 4 times and we have to stop because it hurts her too much after a few minutes and I haven't gotten to finish a few times and for the next few hours if not day I am like a 12 year old again walking around twitching. Are my test levels higher due to not being able to fininsh or what? I am trying to find some positive in this...I have four months to go before the baby is due and then like a month and a half AAAAAGGGGHHHHH
Report to moderator   Logged
The Squadfather
Getbig V

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2007, 09:06:57 AM »

I couldn't figure out where to post this question so I did it here....
My wife is pregnant and I am tall/big and she is small/short thus I have always had to be careful not to hurt her (trust me this is NOT an ego thing it sucks big time having to be careful ALL the time) we have tried 4 times and we have to stop because it hurts her too much after a few minutes and I haven't gotten to finish a few times and for the next few hours if not day I am like a 12 year old again walking around twitching. Are my test levels higher due to not being able to fininsh or what? I am trying to find some positive in this...I have four months to go before the baby is due and then like a month and a half AAAAAGGGGHHHHH
hahahahahaha, yeah i'm sure that you're SOOOOOOOOO huge that a hole that's capable of pushing a baby the size of a small watermelon out of it is going to "hurt too much". Roll Eyes
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2007, 02:25:55 PM »

pwned.

Левиафан
The Squadfather
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2007, 02:58:58 PM »

pwned.

hahahaha, the other thing that always makes me laugh are the "studs" who think they're too huge for regular condoms when they've done tests that a normal condom will fit on an eggplant both girth and length wise withgout breaking, yet these HUUUUUUGGGGEEEEEEE guys are "too big" for them. Roll Eyes
Benny B
Time Out
Getbig V

Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2007, 06:22:26 PM »

hahahaha, the other thing that always makes me laugh are the "studs" who think they're too huge for regular condoms when they've done tests that a normal condom will fit on an eggplant both girth and length wise withgout breaking, yet these HUUUUUUGGGGEEEEEEE guys are "too big" for them. Roll Eyes
you have a small penis

!
biggabriel
Getbig II

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2007, 06:35:13 PM »

Unfortunately storing away the ol' love potion doen't increase test levels. Your wife will probably have problems with pain all the way through the rest of the pregnancy if its already started.
Unfortunately penis size has nothing to do with it.
If your having heaps of trouble dealing with it you may have to donate to the Mrs Palmer fund Grin
Captain Equipoise
Getbig V

Я спецназ

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2007, 07:02:39 PM »

LOL!! Yes!! the same guys who think they could pleasure 3 women at the same time for the entire night.

Monster delusions.

Левиафан
ATOMIC
Getbig II

Getbig!

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2007, 07:34:48 PM »

Grin, no trust me I know that I am not huge by any stretch of the imagination. I am normal and actually waited 'til I got married to have sex (trust i wanted to kill myself many times for passing oppurtunitties) we went to the doc and its just how she is and yes this is giving us stress about having a child too...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!