Author Topic: ERNIE TAYLOR VS. GUY GRUNDY......WHO WILL WIN THE FIGHT?????????????????  (Read 6123 times)

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
Re: ERNIE TAYLOR VS. GUY GRUNDY......WHO WILL WIN THE FIGHT?????????????????
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2007, 07:19:59 PM »
cool guy.

i say dont waste ur time with him if he is a dickhead...

and yeah back home things are great... how is california? and i must ask wat made u stay there? and do u prefer it to home or do u really miss home...wat are the main differences between aus and usa (people and lifestyle).

Hey Mate!

Good to hear thing are good back home. We are going to Japan in March and then coming to Australia later in the year. Cali is Awsome, we are in Winter right now and the weather is beautiful all year long.

I will be living in the the US for while yet. I am doing the acting thing so LA is th best for that. I am not sure wher I will end up living at this stage. But would lik to own homs in Austrlia, Japan and the US.

The US and Oz are very simliar, you couldn't find 2 countires more the same. The people back hom are more easy going than Cali. Hop all is well.

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2007, 07:36:53 PM »
Do you compete as a fighter seriously?  Now is such a good time to get into mma.

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2007, 08:36:47 PM »
Hey Mate!

Good to hear thing are good back home. We are going to Japan in March and then coming to Australia later in the year. Cali is Awsome, we are in Winter right now and the weather is beautiful all year long.

I will be living in the the US for while yet. I am doing the acting thing so LA is th best for that. I am not sure wher I will end up living at this stage. But would lik to own homs in Austrlia, Japan and the US.

The US and Oz are very simliar, you couldn't find 2 countires more the same. The people back hom are more easy going than Cali. Hop all is well.

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

hey mate!

I would like to fight, I actually manage a professional MMA and Muay Thai fighter. I have laernt quit a bit on how things work as I know lot of fighters and trainers. The big money is for the know guys that are established. I would like to fight MMA and Boxing. But I am not doing it for $2,000 as an unknown which is what you get. I would like to have fought Ernie Taylor but he backed out. I thought we could make some money of that fight. If something comes along that is worth while I would b intersted 100%. The longer I wait the more I improve so that is nother factor. At present i am doing a lot of boxing. Sparring 6 rounds a day 5 days week at the moment. Take care

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2007, 09:19:06 PM »
hey mate!

I would like to fight, I actually manage a professional MMA and Muay Thai fighter. I have laernt quit a bit on how things work as I know lot of fighters and trainers. The big money is for the know guys that are established. I would like to fight MMA and Boxing. But I am not doing it for $2,000 as an unknown which is what you get. I would like to have fought Ernie Taylor but he backed out. I thought we could make some money of that fight. If something comes along that is worth while I would b intersted 100%. The longer I wait the more I improve so that is nother factor. At present i am doing a lot of boxing. Sparring 6 rounds a day 5 days week at the moment. Take care

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

here we go again...... ::)

Grundy, if you're serious about fighting, why not fight some local instead of challenging someone who basically lives on the other side of the world or more than a 1000 miles away.  Ernie Taylor could care less about you honestly. 

Just cut out the crap, Grundy
A

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2007, 10:33:08 PM »

here we go again...... ::)

Grundy, if you're serious about fighting, why not fight some local instead of challenging someone who basically lives on the other side of the world or more than a 1000 miles away.  Ernie Taylor could care less about you honestly. 

Just cut out the crap, Grundy

Did you not read what I wrote you ignorant woman Breasted individual. My point was : That I don't want to fight someoe for little money! This is called buisnses Vince, something you seem to know very little off. Sorry to hear about your busness going under. take care Breasty!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

whitewidow

« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2007, 10:38:40 PM »
Did you not read what I wrote you ignorant woman Bresated individual. My point was : That I don't want to fight someoe for little money! This is called buisnses Vince, something you seem to know very little off. Sorry to hear about your busness going under. take care Breasty!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com
]

Hey! watch out buddy! your talking too the godfather of the supplement industry there.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 01:55:47 AM »
Did you not read what I wrote you ignorant woman Breasted individual. My point was : That I don't want to fight someoe for little money! This is called buisnses Vince, something you seem to know very little off. Sorry to hear about your busness going under. take care Breasty!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

no offence Guy, but he has a point.

as far as i am aware you are not a pro fighter and you have never fought before (pro/am bout). i could be wrong though? if i am right then it is very much in your interest to take a local bout just to get a little experience before taking a sanctioned bout. even if ernie hasn't fought before either, it would give you a significant advantage with nerves, etc. i know you have performed in front of crowds before but fighting's a little different. though i am sure the pros you train with can fill you in on this.

so, assuming that you are not a pro fighter, but you want to fight then what is the issue with money?

on the other hand, if you don't really want to fight and are happy to just train in the gym etc then i can understand your proposition.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2007, 04:38:25 AM »

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

My business didn't go under fortunately.  I'm now distributing products for a manufacturer in Atlanta.  I've bought most of Genesis's remaining inventory and I plan to liquidate it by the end of the month.  I'm actually building a new website. 

You've been talking about fighting for the past 4 years.  Its time you simply stepped in the ring with someone.
A

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2007, 10:03:46 AM »

My business didn't go under fortunately.  I'm now distributing products for a manufacturer in Atlanta.  I've bought most of Genesis's remaining inventory and I plan to liquidate it by the end of the month.  I'm actually building a new website. 

You've been talking about fighting for the past 4 years.  Its time you simply stepped in the ring with someone.

Your business went under plain and simple!

Guy
www.fitntusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2007, 10:30:53 AM »
no offence Guy, but he has a point.

as far as i am aware you are not a pro fighter and you have never fought before (pro/am bout). i could be wrong though? if i am right then it is very much in your interest to take a local bout just to get a little experience before taking a sanctioned bout. even if ernie hasn't fought before either, it would give you a significant advantage with nerves, etc. i know you have performed in front of crowds before but fighting's a little different. though i am sure the pros you train with can fill you in on this.

so, assuming that you are not a pro fighter, but you want to fight then what is the issue with money?

on the other hand, if you don't really want to fight and are happy to just train in the gym etc then i can understand your proposition.

What I am saying is I am not fighting for a couple of Grand. That is pointless and a waste of my time. I train with Pro fighter 5 times a week so i kjow wher I am at. if a fight comes along that is worth while I will take it. But I am not interested in starting at the bottom and working my way up. Hope this makes it clear. take care

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2007, 01:44:59 PM »

Your business went under plain and simple!

Guy
www.fitntusa.com

My website is still up sunshine...www.caliberfi tness.com. 

I was going to close up but now that I have a new supplier, I can still run over other companies when it comes to prices
A

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2007, 02:41:52 PM »

My website is still up sunshine...www.caliberfi tness.com. 

I was going to close up but now that I have a new supplier, I can still run over other companies when it comes to prices

Yeah, yeah Vince. We both know you make no money you TWIT! EVery post you get slammed. How many times have you had a melt down and said you are leaving the boards and you always come back. Do you have nothing better to do?

Guy

www.fitnetusa.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2007, 05:05:55 PM »
Yeah, yeah Vince. We both know you make no money you TWIT! EVery post you get slammed. How many times have you had a melt down and said you are leaving the boards and you always come back. Do you have nothing better to do?

Guy

www.fitnetusa.com

Stop trying to change the subject, Grundy  Are you going to fight someone in your lifetime or are you going to simply be a shadow boxer.  You don't need to wait for me or Ernie Taylor.  Find yourself a local fighter and see whether you measure up or not.
A

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2007, 05:50:32 PM »

Stop trying to change the subject, Grundy  Are you going to fight someone in your lifetime or are you going to simply be a shadow boxer.  You don't need to wait for me or Ernie Taylor.  Find yourself a local fighter and see whether you measure up or not.

Tity Boy, no one is interested fighting you. Beating on a loser wouldn't do much for my career. Don't put your self in the same catrgory as Ernie T. You are a no one plain and simple!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2007, 08:12:08 PM »

Tity Boy, no one is interested fighting you. Beating on a loser wouldn't do much for my career. Don't put your self in the same catrgory as Ernie T. You are a no one plain and simple!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Ernie Taylor doesn't have a fight record, you don't have a fight record.  I on the other hand HAVE AN ACTUAL FIGHT RECORD.  Not a great one but at least one nevertheless.

You are nothing more than a dog that barks at everyone who passes by him but never gets off the porch.  You can talk about fighting all day but quite honestly, you simply need to set up a fight with a local person and see how far you've gone in your skills. 

Oh yeah, thanks for the picture you sent of you punching a heavy bag.  It didn't impress me because heavy bags don't punch back.......
A

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2007, 08:16:44 PM »

Ernie Taylor doesn't have a fight record, you don't have a fight record.  I on the other hand HAVE AN ACTUAL FIGHT RECORD.  Not a great one but at least one nevertheless.

You are nothing more than a dog that barks at everyone who passes by him but never gets off the porch.  You can talk about fighting all day but quite honestly, you simply need to set up a fight with a local person and see how far you've gone in your skills. 

Oh yeah, thanks for the picture you sent of you punching a heavy bag.  It didn't impress me because heavy bags don't punch back.......

Vince, the closest you've ever been to a fight was when you bit your uncles's ankle right before the first time he raped you. 
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2007, 08:25:51 PM »

Vince, the closest you've ever been to a fight was when you bit your uncles's ankle right before the first time he raped you. 

Very digusting comment.... I suppose you're speaking on experience..eh.. ;)
A

Grundle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • "Ruining lives and ratting on friends since '93"
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2007, 08:32:58 PM »

Very digusting comment.... I suppose you're speaking on experience..eh.. ;)

I'm just bustin your twat Vince, I know your uncle never raped you.  But we both know you've never been in a fight. ;)
Int. Fed.of Booty Bandits

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2007, 08:48:24 PM »

Ok, show us your fight record! If you have one that should not b a problm. Waiting!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

whitewidow

« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2007, 12:46:15 AM »
vince goodrum is one bad dude. back when he was a correctional officer he once put a handcuffed man in a coma.  his bee pollen works like tren also and I love the magic stick.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2007, 05:28:12 AM »
if a fight comes along that is worth while I will take it. But I am not interested in starting at the bottom and working my way up. Hope this makes it clear. take care

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

It is now clear that you wont be fighting.

Neither PRIDE, nor UFC, Nor K1 will come knocking your door down unless you have a good fight history.

There is nothing wrong with just training. Its all good. But just know that expecting a major fight to drop on your lap, out of thin air, is a fantasy.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2007, 05:36:18 AM »
Ok, show us your fight record! If you have one that should not b a problm. Waiting!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com

I've already posted it here and recently on Muscle Mayhem before I got banned.  So go fetch, Fido. 

A

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2007, 09:00:35 AM »

I've already posted it here and recently on Muscle Mayhem before I got banned.  So go fetch, Fido. 

Yeah, Yeah, yeah! I am pro figure Skater my self. Your a Dick!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2007, 09:14:53 AM »

Yeah, Yeah, yeah! I am pro figure Skater my self. Your a Dick!

Guy
www.fitnetusa.com

You're more of a figure skaker than a fighter.  You seem to "skate" around the real issues.  You like calling yourself a fighter, you have an endorsement deal with an MMA company, you have pictures of you punching a bag...........but you won't actually go out there and truly fight. 

A

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2007, 09:23:13 AM »

You're more of a figure skaker than a fighter.  You seem to "skate" around the real issues.  You like calling yourself a fighter, you have an endorsement deal with an MMA company, you have pictures of you punching a bag...........but you won't actually go out there and truly fight. 

Are you upset I have an MMA endorsement. Oh that is so sweet Vince! Where's that fight record breasty!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com