Author Topic: True Adonis Intervention Thread (no negativity, please - sincerely)  (Read 9097 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: True Adonis Intervention Thread (no negativity, please - sincerely)
« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2007, 05:48:39 AM »
He was complaining how Adam spends his time on these boards, and how its effecting his life, but he is the one writing long ass paragraphs and stalking Adam and his posts... Hmmm i wonder who trully needs intervention, and who trully spends too much time in here... keep on hanging on his nuts, u r doing great
Hope this helps

And what has long paragraphs have to do with a persons lifestyle and how he decides to live his life? Nothing.

By your logic, anyone who was written anything longer than a single sentence (authors or students for example or just anyone with an education in modern society) need an intervention.
A flawed logic.

I assume you are of the younger generation (14-17 years or such) since you utilise constructions such as "u r" and by bringing something totally irrelevant to the discussion such as dry fruits to the table.

"Hope this helps"
Q

ForMotherRussia

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2007, 06:08:44 AM »
And what has long paragraphs have to do with a persons lifestyle and how he decides to live his life? Nothing.

By your logic, anyone who was written anything longer than a single sentence (authors or students for example or just anyone with an education in modern society) need an intervention.
A flawed logic.

I assume you are of the younger generation (14-17 years or such) since you utilise constructions such as "u r" and by bringing something totally irrelevant to the discussion such as dry fruits to the table.

"Hope this helps"
No really it doesn't help  ???
U r clearly off topic...

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2007, 06:40:20 AM »
does anyone realise that adonis has posted under 4 gimmicks. i think he thinks people find it funny. either hes nuts or pretending to be so.

either way he is nuts. and a fucking loser dude spends all of his time on the internet trying to trick people like he did with the tomr account. fucking gay as hell.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2007, 06:43:45 AM »
U r clearly off topic...

I am perfectly on-topic, you, on the other hand, with your flawed logic, is off-topic, bringing dry fruits and peculiar assumptions to the table.

Someone writing a long message does not implicate any particular duration (be it short or long) on an internetforum.

The only thing we can gather from the original post, is that the creator of this thread feels that something should be done to help a fellow boardmember.

Is that logic clear enough for you?

"Hope this helps"
Q

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 17, 2007, 06:51:38 AM »
I am perfectly on-topic, you, on the other hand, with your flawed logic, is off-topic, bringing dry fruits and peculiar assumptions to the table.

Someone writing a long message does not implicate any particular duration (be it short or long) on an internetforum.

The only thing we can gather from the original post, is that the creator of this thread feels that something should be done to help a fellow boardmember.

Is that logic clear enough for you?

"Hope this helps"

dude he is stupid and pretends to be smart. he cannot comprehend what your post is implying.

he melted when i said einstein beleived in god.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #55 on: February 17, 2007, 06:54:30 AM »
dude he is stupid and pretends to be smart. he cannot comprehend what your post is implying.

EInstein didn't believe in a personal God

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #56 on: February 17, 2007, 06:55:53 AM »

Oh i see, thank you for your information!

I was hoping he would comprehend.

Q

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 17, 2007, 07:05:30 AM »
EInstein didn't believe in a personal God

did i say personal god? a deity he did.

however, i would be inclined based on alot of his writings that he did in fact believe in a god but did not pronounce it due to the ramifications.

"religion without science is blind, science without religion is blind"

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #58 on: February 17, 2007, 07:08:43 AM »
did i say personal god? a deity he did.

however, i would be inclined based on alot of his writings that he did in fact believe in a god but did not pronounce it due to the ramifications.

"religion without science is blind, science without religion is blind"

Ah when one refers to God its always in reference to a personal God , knowing this you should have prefaced your term God  ;)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 17, 2007, 07:29:12 AM »
Ah when one refers to God its always in reference to a personal God , knowing this you should have prefaced your term God  ;)

i agree most people do. but i dont beleive in religion but a god. religion is not logical

The Heckler

« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2007, 07:29:52 AM »
I say he should be treated like everyone else. Ron, this may be hard for you to carry out, since he's GetBig's bread-bringer (along with alexxx and a few others), but listen up.

Last year around the time of Mr. GetBig, he was blatantly RACIST to Phoun. You said it yourself that racism isn't tolerated, yet he's still here. He adds alot of positive stuff on here, but you can't deny his negatives.

Cry me a river.  ::)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2007, 07:46:03 AM »
Last year around the time of Mr. GetBig, he was blatantly RACIST to Phoun. You said it yourself that racism isn't tolerated, yet he's still here.

Who cares?  Everyone makes WAY too big of a deal about "racism".  It's just another form of political correctness.  If someone expresses racist attitudes, everyone should be free to consider that person an idiot, but to "gasp" and demand "punnishment" for that person expressing his opinion is ridiculous, and counter to the tradition of free expression our country enjoyed up until about 15 years ago or so when the political correctness police took over everything.   >:(
Ron: "I am lazy."

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2007, 07:50:15 AM »

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2007, 08:22:25 AM »
Who cares?  Everyone makes WAY too big of a deal about "racism".  It's just another form of political correctness.  If someone expresses racist attitudes, everyone should be free to consider that person an idiot, but to "gasp" and demand "punnishment" for that person expressing his opinion is ridiculous, and counter to the tradition of free expression our country enjoyed up until about 15 years ago or so when the political correctness police took over everything.   >:(

Just going by Ron's rules. He's the boss around here. I quote:

2) Racism. Stop with the racist comments. Enough. I don’t care if he or she started it - it needs to stop. If you have a problem, click on the report to moderator, or email or pm Ron. Eventually, the other person will go to the Time Out Board.  But dont report for the little things, it truly needs to be offensive, not a simple joke.

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2007, 08:44:17 AM »
Don't you have to be good looking to post here? Obviously not.... T/A does. ::)

koho

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2007, 08:47:40 AM »
I think there are two possibilities...either Adonis actually believes the crap he spews on a regular basis, believes he is as great as he thinks....or his account and what he stirs up has been the biggest rib in forum internet history..if so, my hats off too him because  look at all the shit he causes...lololol

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2007, 09:01:40 AM »
Good observations. But it could be a little of both. He could be just trying to stir stuff up...but doing it by spending his life online and showing it's his #1 lifelong priority, he's proving that he's insane as well.

In all honesty, he's getting a heap of publicity from his rants here and at MD. Doing himself a lot of good.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2007, 09:04:22 AM »
I think there are two possibilities...either Adonis actually believes the crap he spews on a regular basis, believes he is as great as he thinks....or his account and what he stirs up has been the biggest rib in forum internet history..if so, my hats off too him because  look at all the shit he causes...lololol

In my experience on forums and blogs, I've found that you can't tell what a person is  really like by how he/she acts on the internet. Many people use the net as a release valve to get out their anxieties and frustrations; whereas. some people are exactly the same on the net as they are in real life.

Just watch the Adonis interviewing Triple H video. You wouldn't think Adonis is the same guy who posts here.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2007, 09:06:02 AM »
Oh really? Making good money off this gig? Right.

In time I believe he will, if that's what he wants. People have to start somewhere and this is where he's starting.

Alex23

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2007, 02:00:31 PM »
U r clearly off topic...

Hi Adam.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2007, 02:34:37 PM »
In my experience on forums and blogs, I've found that you can't tell what a person is  really like by how he/she acts on the internet. Many people use the net as a release valve to get out their anxieties and frustrations; whereas. some people are exactly the same on the net as they are in real life.

Just watch the Adonis interviewing Triple H video. You wouldn't think Adonis is the same guy who posts here.

there's an old saying that you can tell a lot about a person by how they act when no one's watching. the internet corollary to this is you can tell a lot about a person by how they act when they can't be held responsible for it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2007, 05:11:43 PM »
I would own all of you bitches in person if it ever came down to it.

I would LOVE the opportunity.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2007, 05:15:20 PM »

you're too scared to even post a video for a challenge you made. i'd be surprised if you're man enough to willingly be in the same city as these "bitches", let alone "own" any of them.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2007, 05:15:46 PM »

Are you saying you could easily beat up Alex23 as he would be too slow and fat and be winded after 20 seconds of fighting Adam

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2007, 05:18:32 PM »

More delusion.  Take your meds.