Author Topic: Britain's Queen Elizabeth tests positive for Covid-19  (Read 2846 times)

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
Re: Britain's Queen Elizabeth tests positive for Covid-19
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2022, 11:36:15 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2022, 07:17:15 PM »
Is she even still alive??

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2022, 07:19:56 PM »
Latest News From Buck House is

She is in Bed With China Virus 19
&
Andrew is in Bed With Chloe 15.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2022, 07:25:48 PM »
And when she's alive next month, what will you say?

My suspicion is that she had a positive PCR test - nothing more.

She's so isolated that I'd be surprised if it's anything but. It was sad seeing pictures of her in a "socially distanced" funeral for Prince Philip:

That was a Fcuking load of Publicty Bollocks
Not a Couple of Months later she's at the G7 In amongst all them from different countries
Shaking hands / No Social Distancing & No Stupid Face Nappy

Strange she wasn't scared about the Rona Virus Then. 🙄  😡

It was all just Propaganda Rubbish at his Funeral.
I Can't stand the Hypocritical over privileged Bitch.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2022, 07:26:17 PM »
Monarchy should be abolished and all of them go to work in a box factory. If they refuse, kill 'em.

As much as the French and the Russians failed to put together a decent system, they had the right idea. We don't need any soft living fuckheads with unearned authority and a mercenary force that'll crack your head if you disagree with them.

Drag these fuckers into the street.

"It's not like that anymore, Tape. They don't have any real power. They're just figureheads."

Then they serve no purpose and shouldn't be carried by your taxpayers.

"They're just a legacy and a symbol of our history."

A history of oppression by inbred retards who don't give a fuck about you. Ditch that. Start a new tradition that's worth celebrating, like gee idk, maybe those in power being answerable to the people.

"We need them for tourist money."

Take theirs and put it to some good use, instead of paying off a pedo's whores. How many billions have these sleezebags stolen from the people of your country?

And the next guy who says he's in charge because of which family he was born into, and you're going to do all the work while he sits on his ass and eats pastries, you knock him on the head and dump him into a canal. You'd think this would be obvious but British people seem to need these directions laid out.

He thinks he's above the law. They all do. And they are correct because no one holds them to account.

I witnessed firsthand a bunch of rough, pub-brawling, rugby playing tradesmen, who didn't give a fuck about the job for months, suddenly panic and shit themselves and become the most enthusiastic little workers you ever saw because it was announced that Princess Anne was going to arrive to cut a ribbon at an opening ceremony. It was like someone flicked a switch on these gus. The CIA couldn't brainwash people better.

There really is a profound difference between Americans and the British, at least among the lower and middle economic classes. They don't even know it but the British believe in a caste system. They think people can be born special, and they're special no matter what. Even if they're worse than worthless by their actions, they're still special because of their birth. Its inexplicable but Bitish people believe that so strongly that they're incapable of questioning it. "Special dey is, da royals."

It's crazy when you run right up against it and see it with yankee eyes.

I don't want to dox anyone here, but I just found a picture of Tape's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandaddy's nephew who stayed behind when the ships set out...

;D
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2022, 08:12:35 PM »

That was a Fcuking load of Publicty Bollocks
Not a Couple of Months later she's at the G7 In amongst all them from different countries
Shaking hands / No Social Distancing & No Stupid Face Nappy

Strange she wasn't scared about the Rona Virus Then. 🙄  😡

It was all just Propaganda Rubbish at his Funeral.
I Can't stand the Hypocritical over privileged Bitch.

Was the G7 held in England?

All I mean is that these bullshit funeral rules were used against all English people, unfortunately...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2022, 11:10:43 PM »
Was the G7 held in England?

All I mean is that these bullshit funeral rules were used against all English people, unfortunately...

Yes the G7 was in England.
And yes the utterly ridiculous rules were used & so many Stupid Fucking Sheep 🐑 Like
Creatures willingly went along with it, & what's equally puzzling is a fair few want all
The Restrictions to continue.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: February 23, 2022, 11:25:16 PM »
I don't want to dox anyone here, but I just found a picture of Tape's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandaddy's nephew who stayed behind when the ships set out...

;D

I crom extremely well. Ladies say it's like a lightning bolt firing off in there.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2022, 11:44:32 PM »
Yes the G7 was in England.
And yes the utterly ridiculous rules were used & so many Stupid Fucking Sheep 🐑 Like
Creatures willingly went along with it, & what's equally puzzling is a fair few want all
The Restrictions to continue.

Geez...

nzgs

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2022, 01:24:42 AM »
He thinks he's above the law. They all do. And they are correct because no one holds them to account.

I witnessed firsthand a bunch of rough, pub-brawling, rugby playing tradesmen, who didn't give a fuck about the job for months, suddenly panic and shit themselves and become the most enthusiastic little workers you ever saw because it was announced that Princess Anne was going to arrive to cut a ribbon at an opening ceremony. It was like someone flicked a switch on these gus. The CIA couldn't brainwash people better.

There really is a profound difference between Americans and the British, at least among the lower and middle economic classes. They don't even know it but the British believe in a caste system. They think people can be born special, and they're special no matter what. Even if they're worse than worthless by their actions, they're still special because of their birth. Its inexplicable but Bitish people believe that so strongly that they're incapable of questioning it. "Special dey is, da royals."

It's crazy when you run right up against it and see it with yankee eyes.

That's cute except the royal family have higher favourability among Americans than among the British. The working class hates them especially the white working class who associate them with corruption and sex scandals. The kind of caste inferiority complex you're describing is better attributed to how Indians see them. Indians hate the British empire but feel a deep inferiority complex towards white people and white royals in particular.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2022, 02:05:26 AM »
Stupid old fucking bastard probably hasn’t got the fucker nor has had any of the pretend vaccine shite. As others said most of us detest the “royals” fuck the tourism they apparently bring makes fuck all difference to us up north.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2022, 03:02:58 AM »
Would love to see a Cybernetic Queen Elizabeth (with her brain implanted in a huge Robot of Destruction) joinin in the fray in Ukraine.

Join the fray Queen Liz - The Bane of Henda

Q

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2022, 04:51:20 AM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2022, 11:43:23 AM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

FFS - Fat Fucker - Who ate all the Pies ?  Mr Creosote !!!!