Author Topic: I'm so hardcore that I....  (Read 4444 times)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: I'm so hardcore that I....
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2007, 04:26:23 PM »
Ol' Osama is quite the little hardcore lifter, what with his massive sets of 225 for 6 squatting on leg day.

Easy he is on roids and still weak as a girl...... but if you say anything he will just blame it on his coke habbit

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2007, 04:27:45 PM »
Ol' Osama is quite the little hardcore lifter, what with his massive sets of 225 for 6 squatting on leg day.

bez i wouldn;'t talk..looking like you k

and make that 315 for 4 ;)
carpe` vaginum!

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2007, 04:34:02 PM »
Maybe some Pro Tan will help or hand cuffs!

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2007, 04:37:47 PM »
GOD DAMM!!!

Haha everytime i see this pic it cracks me up. but the funny thing is, he is from US, just like you dumb americans, i found his pic at bodybuilding.com. i hope he sees it here and comes to post, we can use a new Chad Mower

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!

Special Olympics offers its athletes the chance to improve their physical fitness and motor skills, as well as gain self-confidence and build friendshipsSpecial Olympics believes that through sports training and competition, people with intellectual disabilities benefit physically, mentally, socially and spiritually; and the community — through participation and observation — is united in understanding people with intellectual disabilities in an environment of equality, respect and acceptance.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2007, 04:50:24 PM »
THIS guy makes fun of me :-\

he posted that pic a while back..and then when everyone made fun of it..he pulled it suddenly and claimed it was not him..

in the next 2 hours he also posted 3 more pix of other guys as a "haahaaa i ws just joking" to cover his ass  ;D
carpe` vaginum!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2007, 04:51:31 PM »
THIS guy makes fun of me :-\

he posted that pic a while back..and then when everyone made fun of it..he pulled it suddenly and claimed it was not him..

in the next 2 hours he also posted 3 more pix of other guys as a "haahaaa i ws just joking" to cover his ass  ;D

what does that pic show?  I don't get what's so funny bout it....maybe I'm missing somethin.
nasser=piece of shit

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2007, 05:07:22 PM »
what does that pic show?  I don't get what's so funny bout it....maybe I'm missing somethin.

this guy goes around making fun of everyone..including myself..calling em weak etc etc.. :-\
carpe` vaginum!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2007, 05:10:13 PM »
this guy goes around making fun of everyone..including myself..calling em weak etc etc.. :-\

you are weak.... plus you depend on steroids to put up average numbers for a natural.... spend less time on GB and more in the gym and you may improve

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2007, 05:12:29 PM »
you are weak.... plus you depend on steroids to put up average numbers for a natural.... spend less time on GB and more in the gym and you may improve

honey..honey honey..405 weighing 132..when i ws 19..squat..IDFPA..thats the best i've done..

i know i look like shit there..but hey..pmn me..go ahead by posting your pic next to mine and showing everyone how much bigger you r!  8)
carpe` vaginum!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2007, 05:13:49 PM »
405 weighing 132..when i ws 19..squat..IDFPA..thats the best i've done..

That is a good lift....... but you still look like shit

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2007, 05:18:24 PM »
That is a good lift....... but you still look like shit

no..thats a decent lift..

and..looks r relative..if you tell me i look like shit..then u must be da bomb..

lets see the pic..if you r a good looking guy..hey i'll give you props on your ass pulling potential...

but since u wont post a pic..i will have to assume you r an insecure bitch = ugly..

why else would ya hide?  :-\
carpe` vaginum!