Author Topic: Patrick Arnold Joins MD  (Read 2101 times)

Steve Blechman

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Patrick Arnold Joins MD
« on: February 20, 2007, 09:31:40 AM »
I am excited to announce that Patrick Arnold will be writing an exclusive column in MD starting next month called The "Clear" Chemist.

Patrick Arnold may be the world's most notorious organic chemist.  He's generally recognized as one of the most knowledgeable minds in the supplement industry today and is considered by many to be the "father of prohormones."  He introduced androstenedione, as well as other progressive prohormone products to the general marketplace.

But Patrick has also been labeled the "evil chemist behind sports' steroid era."  As the inventor responsible for the undetectable "designer" steroids at the heart of the BALCO scandal, he's been the focus of tremendous media attention and has been profiled in Sports Illustrated and ESPN magazines.  His creations were reportedly used by Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi and other star athletes.  Even the sports anti-doping authorities who struggled to identify his work called him "very, very clever."

Ultimately, he was arrested and prosecuted for creating tetrahydrogestrinone or "THG" and for bringing back the forgotten steroid norbolethone.  Some sports journalists tried to portray him as Public Enemy No. 1.  Patrick was sentenced to serve a prison term of only three months for his involvement in BALCO, and was recently released this month. 

davidpaul

• Getbig V
Re: Patrick Arnold Joins MD
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 09:32:54 AM »
when are you going to give adam abeles a column? :P

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 09:33:11 AM »
I'm sure he will fit in well with your staff ;)

AVBG

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 09:45:15 AM »

Yeah.. at least give him the Senior Editors position.. Roman aint doing anything with it.. Keep in mind you have already published TA

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 09:46:24 AM »
I am excited to announce that Patrick Arnold will be writing an exclusive column in MD starting next month called The "Clear" Chemist.

Patrick Arnold may be the world's most notorious organic chemist.  He's generally recognized as one of the most knowledgeable minds in the supplement industry today and is considered by many to be the "father of prohormones."  He introduced androstenedione, as well as other progressive prohormone products to the general marketplace.

But Patrick has also been labeled the "evil chemist behind sports' steroid era."  As the inventor responsible for the undetectable "designer" steroids at the heart of the BALCO scandal, he's been the focus of tremendous media attention and has been profiled in Sports Illustrated and ESPN magazines.  His creations were reportedly used by Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi and other star athletes.  Even the sports anti-doping authorities who struggled to identify his work called him "very, very clever."

Ultimately, he was arrested and prosecuted for creating tetrahydrogestrinone or "THG" and for bringing back the forgotten steroid norbolethone.  Some sports journalists tried to portray him as Public Enemy No. 1.  Patrick was sentenced to serve a prison term of only three months for his involvement in BALCO, and was recently released this month. 

Fuck off

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 09:48:15 AM »
Damn. Jailbirds of the same feather flock together. Does his parole even allow this??

All the best to you Patrick.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 10:05:22 AM »
Is it a magazine or a halfway house? There are some qualified people out there who aren't convicts Steve.
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 10:06:52 AM »
steve is a homo

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 10:08:10 AM »
Im sure Jeffrey Dahmer would be on Team MD if he wasnt executed
L

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 10:09:45 AM »
Is it a magazine or a halfway house? There are some qualified people out there who aren't convicts Steve.

Well, now all the "MD guys" can get all their shit from one localized source.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 10:09:50 AM »
steve is a homo

Is that why he hires these queers right out of prison ???
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 10:10:33 AM »

Well, now all the "MD guys" can get all their shit from one localized source.

There goes Palumbos fake GH business.
E

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 10:12:26 AM »
Is that why he hires these queers right out of prison ???

yeah he can relate to their recreational practices inside. Makes for very interesting Staff meetings.

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 10:14:00 AM »
There goes Palumbos fake GH business.

Hahahaha, I wonder if Dave will try and "whack" Pat. Hehehe, whack....

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 10:16:21 AM »
Sounds like a good plan, patrick is a wealth of information. I just hope he's straightforward with his articles. I look forward to reading them.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 10:19:01 AM »
Hahaha, I guess Steve's 180 degree turn is now complete.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 10:43:08 AM »

Who cares dipshit..............Pis s off back to MD you twant....!
K

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 10:43:53 AM »
Who cares dipshit..............Pis s off back to MD you twant....!

Stevo the metro

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 10:46:04 AM »

Only then would their magazine be more complete.

They are lacking hugely without my expertise.  Besides, I would make sure that all of you are rewarded....

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 10:47:33 AM »

Hahaha, why did I hear James Earl Jones' voice when I read that?

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 10:48:57 AM »

ta ta gayboy
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 10:49:49 AM »
Im sure Jeffrey Dahmer would be on Team MD if he wasnt executed

he was beaten to death by inmates with a broomstick

that's him in my avatar 8)

E
E

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 11:16:07 AM »
When Lee left... You lost everything, Your mag is a joke flamer. Used to be my fav, now its a laughing stock of unwanted nobodies ;)
-

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 11:16:56 AM »

They are lacking hugely without my expertise.  Besides, I would make sure that all of you are rewarded....

I wouldn't go that far but you might help balance things out. I'm indeed tired as well of the dessecration of bodybuilding some at MD are making. BB isn't a sport but it's not some fucking underground society of wannabe gangsters either. It's too bad 'cause on one hand you have great pros and experts bringing their knowledge and then.... there's Valentino & Dave "Highliner".

Plus it's America man, from troller to writer  ;D

p.s. your physique still sucks though and you're still dellusional 8)