Author Topic: LUKE WOOD.........LUKE WOOD............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5016 times)

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
Luke would have ruled the IMA stage had he competed in that exact condition.  he is amazing to keep that type of condition for what seems like forever...

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
have you ever had the flu Joe? you can't move, every muscle, joint and bone in your body aches, you have a big time fever, you sweat, you're weak, you have chills, just turning over in bed feels like the labors of Hercules

I've had the flu before but it never whipped my ass like that. Colossal immune system.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I've had the flu before but it never whipped my ass like that. Colossal immune system.

You've never had Influenza, you've had 'a cold' or something similar. Fag.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
If Luke can regain his NY Pro 2005 condition, he will be a threat.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
You've never had Influenza, you've had 'a cold' or something similar. Fag.

Just because I'm not laid up like an AID's victim in his final stages doesn't mean I've never had the flu. Then again, I might be only 34 year old in existance who's never caught it. ::)
Don't blame me cause your momma had to roll you over and wet-nap the crusty shit from outta your ass-cheeks the last time you had a sniffle. 
tiny-tit bounty hunter

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Just because I'm not laid up like an AID's victim in his final stages doesn't mean I've never had the flu. Then again, I might be only 34 year old in existance who's never caught it. ::)
Don't blame me cause your momma had to roll you over and wet-nap the crusty shit from outta your ass-cheeks the last time you had a sniffle. 

The sniffles and a fever isn't the flu.  The flu is a serious illness that has killed over 50million people in the last 100 years. 
When you do get the real flu, you'll understand that you are in fact laid up like an AID's victim, and even breathing hurts. 

Go through something else that has killed 10's of millions of people in the last century, and say it's nothing. 
as in....I was there when little boy was dropped, but you didn't see me laid up like an AID's patient. 

Y

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
have you ever had the flu Joe? you can't move, every muscle, joint and bone in your body aches, you have a big time fever, you sweat, you're weak, you have chills, just turning over in bed feels like the labors of Hercules, plus bodybuilding is different than baseball in that every little thing that happens to your body shows up onstage and affects your appearance which is first and foremost in bodybuilding but doesn't matter for shit in baseball, in baseball you can take 800mg. of Motrin and get through the game temporarily.

wtf, has hell frozen over...this post is dead on

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock

umm when your competing your already in a shitty state...add the flu ontop and your not doing shit.