Author Topic: Official V board announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 2289 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Official V board announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 02, 2007, 02:16:26 AM »
To all the legends who post in the V:

Please be informed that Ron has asked me to make sure that BuffGoddess is not to be flamed in the V from now on. I know a lot of you are going to scream 'Censorship', but bear in mind that this is Ron's board and his word is final. Here's an un-edited copy of his PM to me.

As you know, female bb is always a sensitive issue.  I am trying to stem the baseless attacks on it as much as I can. At least on Buffgodess, leave her alone as she is a good person.

If anyone, SQUAD or otherwise, makes any post along the lines of....well, you guys know what I'm talking about ;D, then NBN or I will delete that post. And the tradeoff is, BG won't post in the V anymore. If she does, then you guys can say what you want cause I don't think even she's dumb enough to think she'll get VIP treatment here - no one does.

Also bear in mind that only BG can't be flamed. Ron hasn't said anything about our not being allowed to flame any other female bodybuilder, who are fair game to all of us ;D. I'm sure everyone understands what I'm saying here ;D

You bitches have been warned and I give you guys my word that this is the only exception we'll have to make when it comes to flaming in the V. Otherwise, it's business as usual 8)

Management

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
Re: Official V board announcement!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2007, 09:07:46 PM »
why cant we mention testgodess anymore ::)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 11:05:43 AM »
Just clarifying.....so posts about her having an 8" gear clit, hairy longshoreman knuckles or a face that looks like it was smashed by a Mack truck hauling 3 tons of donkeyshit are strictly off-limits?

This is gonna tough, but I will abide by the rules......you have my word.

The Heckler

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 11:11:24 AM »
Just clarifying.....so posts about her having an 8" gear clit, hairy longshoreman knuckles or a face that looks like it was smashed by a Mack truck hauling 3 tons of donkeyshit are strictly off-limits?

LMFAO!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 11:28:03 AM »

Jesus f*cking Christ ;D

Thanks for agreeing to abide by the rules :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 12:35:14 PM »
Jesus f*cking Christ ;D

Thanks for agreeing to abide by the rules :D

Oh yeah, are we allowed to mention that she has a voice deeper than my grandfather's after a drunken night of whiskey swilling and mouthy lady punching?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2007, 01:13:31 PM »

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2007, 02:35:40 PM »
So Kiwi, Ron said we Can Not talk about this guy anymore?
\

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2007, 02:41:16 PM »

Please be informed that Ron has asked me to make sure that BuffGoddess is not to be flamed in the V from now on. I know a lot of you are going to scream 'Censorship', but bear in mind that this is Ron's board and his word is final. Here's an un-edited copy of his PM to me.

If anyone, SQUAD or otherwise, makes any post along the lines of....well, you guys know what I'm talking about ;D, then NBN or I will delete that post. And the tradeoff is, BG won't post in the V anymore. If she does, then you guys can say what you want cause I don't think even she's dumb enough to think she'll get VIP treatment here - no one does.

Also bear in mind that only BG can't be flamed. Ron hasn't said anything about our not being allowed to flame any other female bodybuilder, who are fair game to all of us ;D. I'm sure everyone understands what I'm saying here ;D

You bitches have been warned and I give you guys my word that this is the only exception we'll have to make when it comes to flaming in the V. Otherwise, it's business as usual 8)

Management
What if she gets a vasectomy and talks about it on this board can we respond? since were all men it might come in handy to know what the medical procedure insists of..
p

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2007, 02:48:37 PM »
One more thing, so we can't ask her to shave all her toe, ear, facial and asshole hair from the excessive test use?

Do we have to stop callin her "sir" or keep from using "Mr." all the time?   C'mon, that shit gets confusing.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2007, 03:27:19 PM »
One more thing, so we can't ask her to shave all her toe, ear, facial and asshole hair from the excessive test use?

Do we have to stop callin her "sir" or keep from using "Mr." all the time?   C'mon, that shit gets confusing.

;D
\

Alex23

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2007, 09:01:56 PM »
Just do your job man...

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2007, 03:58:06 AM »
Kiwiol, just to clarify because I dont want to end up in timeout again

Does this also mean that refering to roughbodess' 10" of shredded terror as a:

Kingkongoris
anacondoris
lochnessmonsteris
war on terroris

and lord of the ringoris, is now strictly out of the question?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2007, 04:19:10 AM »
Just do your job man...

I agree 100%

Very funny guys, but please stop it. I'm gonna delete posts from now on in this regard. Don't say I didn't warn you.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2007, 05:12:43 AM »

hahahahaha that was great. :D

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2007, 05:46:45 AM »
just cause some hairy bitch gets roid rage

is not a reason to stop flaming

once the V starts being censored its a slippery slope
True this is the v if she-he posts on here she must be open to all we have to offer good or bad..
p

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2007, 06:20:12 AM »
True this is the v if she-he posts on here she must be open to all we have to offer good or bad..

I read Ron's PM(don't ask me how I get my hands on these things ;)), it will only make it hard for Kiwi and Rude if you guys keep picking on her. I am not saying I agree one way or another, but Ron seems serious about this.
E

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2007, 06:49:13 AM »
I read Ron's PM(don't ask me how I get my hands on these things ;)), it will only make it hard for Kiwi and Rude if you guys keep picking on her. I am not saying I agree one way or another, but Ron seems serious about this.

are you ron bro?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2007, 06:54:13 AM »
are you ron bro?

Haha I was thinking the same thing ;D

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2007, 11:54:52 AM »

Management

Damn....I'm gonna miss this thread..kiwi, but I understand, Ron....Buffgoddess, you're so.......
Get Big, or Die Trying