Author Topic: For any I.F.B.B. Pro or wannabe pro....WHY?  (Read 7947 times)

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: For any I.F.B.B. Pro or wannabe pro....WHY?
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2007, 07:09:50 AM »
What city and state or even state do you live in?

Answer please.

homer77

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2007, 07:45:32 AM »
Why did you choose a vocation (or are trying to pursue one) which requires you to break the law in the United States to excel in your profession?

Why do you want to go through life telling others to do as you say but not as you DO?

Why do you embrace apathy as if it were a virtue?

Why can you not simply push yourself to your genetic/physical limit and be SATISFIED with that?  What would be wrong with looking back on your life on your deathbed and saying, "I got the absolute MOST I could out of what I was born with"?

Why do you all continue to play the game the I.F.B.B. is playing regarding drugs and not SPEAK THE HELL UP?  Go PUBLIC with your damn opinions.  If you feel the bodybuilders are being forced to risk their lives to compete then SAY SOMETHING.  Why not be part of the SOLUTION and not the PROBLEM?

I don't understand why you all do the things you do, but I'd be willing to bet YOU don't either.  You are something that was NEVER intended to be when "bodybuilding" was born.  Bodybuilding today has evolved into something that was never intended to exist.
why just label bbers?  why not worlds strongest man?  powerlifters? 
bbers are more scrutinized because of their freaky stage conditioning.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2007, 07:53:21 AM »
First off, Adonis, you hate my guts because I have pointed out how you need serious help for your mental problems.  It's understandable that you'd be embarassed by someone calling you out for this flaw on these forums, but it is what it is my delusional friend.  Your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

Second, 95% of guys that have EVER USED AAS do not have the physical developement that I do, including almost all of you on this board.  I've seen the pics most of you throw up there.  It's LAUGHABLE how shitty some of you look despite taking all of that gear.  You missed the line when God handed out certain genes, and you live on planet Don'tWorkHard on top of that.  Drugs + Poor Work Ethic + Eating habits = You will STILL look like shit.  Newsflash:  Learn how to work out intensely.

Cap, guys like you that stare at guys like me out of jealousy does bother me.  It's annoying to be honest.  I deal with tons of guys every day that hate my guts because I DON'T use drugs.  Yep, they hate me and don't even know me because it's very apparent to anyone who's ever played with AAS that I'm clean as can be...and those that use out the wazzoo hate my guts for obtaining without drugs what they can't even obtain with them.

I'm still waiting for a pro or even wanna be pro to actually grow his balls back and answer the questions...

Show me you pic big mouth and then we will have a staring point? You should start by bringing down you big ego one notch, and then may be people will be able to have a conversation with you. Opinion about what looks good and what not it differs quite a lot from person to person so what you find not appealing to your eyes might be the looks that someone else its looking for as a goal. Opinions are like assholes everyone has one

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2007, 08:00:35 AM »
I have a feeling some big jacked, juiced up dudes have been nailing your girls and there is nothing you can do about it.

Good luck with that.
exactly.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2007, 08:21:10 AM »

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2007, 08:27:58 AM »
Egocrusher, its quite clear to me that you name its just an oxymoron, start by curching you own!!

The Heckler

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2007, 10:24:14 AM »
Aww look, poor wittle "egocrusher" got his feewings hurt because we exposed him for being the skinny geek-troll he really is.  Now he has run and hide.  :'(

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2007, 10:40:43 AM »
Aww look, poor wittle "egocrusher" got his feewings hurt because we exposed him for being the skinny geek-troll he really is.  Now he has run and hide.  :'(

hey leave him alone he is busy drafting an 8 page rebuttal

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2007, 10:56:19 AM »
[I will meet ANY ONE ON HERE that lives within an hour of me to workout, BTW.  Anyone.

I'll do it.  I'm in Chicago but I travel a lot. 

St. Louis this weekend
New York in 2 weeks
L.A. in 3 Weeks
Dallas in a month
South Carolina in 5 weeks

...live anywhere near those?  I'd like to be the first to accept an internet challenge.

The Heckler

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2007, 11:16:39 AM »
hey leave him alone he is busy drafting an 8 page rebuttal

hahaha and I won`t read that post either  ;D

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2007, 11:32:16 AM »
I'm just waiting to see the physique that everyone envy. That is if he has a pair of balls

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2007, 11:37:31 AM »
Why is the sky blue? Why is the grass green? Why is my skin white? Why does the wind blow? Why is my monitor black? Who is driving that car? What is the weather going to be like this week?
Thats pretty fucking funny porps to you butsuck!! lol

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: February 21, 2007, 07:55:30 PM »
I'm still laughing at this thread...

ANYWHERE within an hour of Knoxvillle, TN.  Tell me when and where...

Adonis, you still look like an anorexic movie star that was forced to start eating, BTW.

I will lay this down right now...

NO ONE ON HERE that isn't on gear can TOUCH ME when it comes to LEG, BACK, SHOULDERS, TRICEPS, BICEPS or ABS...NO ONE.  It won't even be close.  I am talking to ALL that live within an HOUR of Knoxville that aren't drug addicts.

You idiots give me something to laugh at when I get home at night........

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #63 on: February 21, 2007, 08:02:26 PM »

Adonis, you still look like an anorexic movie star that was forced to start eating, BTW.

NO ONE ON HERE that isn't on gear can TOUCH ME when it comes to LEG, BACK, SHOULDERS, TRICEPS, BICEPS or ABS...NO ONE.  It won't even be close.  I am talking to ALL that live within an HOUR of Knoxville that aren't drug addicts.

Then put up a picture steve reeves ::)

The Heckler

« Reply #64 on: February 21, 2007, 08:07:13 PM »
Then put up a picture steve reeves ::)

He will not post a pic for one simple reason: he is a troll.

And a very BAD troll at that.  ::)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2007, 08:30:33 PM »

So now you take back your comments about pros.  Is one leg smaller?

Figures you are some hick wanting attention because Cletus took your girl/sister and now you need attention from us.
Squishy face retard

Richard2004

• Getbig IV
  • REAL explosive strength!
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2007, 10:29:01 PM »
David P. Willoughby, one of the great historians of the iron-game, once commented that the sad part about those who have chosen the doping route to increased muscle size and strength is that, when they look back on their careers, they will never know how much of their progress was due to drugs and how much was due to their natural abilites/genetics!

The Heckler

« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2007, 10:30:44 PM »
David P. Willoughby, one of the great historians of the iron-game, once commented that the sad part about those who have chosen the doping route to increased muscle size and strength is that, when they look back on their careers, they will never know how much of their progress was due to drugs and how much was due to their natural abilites/genetics!

You are right as always, my friend!

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2007, 02:47:02 AM »
These guys on here don't care about their self-worth, Richard.  Do you think these idiots would come close to a keyboard if they had to hold true to the garbage they post on these forums?

Mike

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2007, 03:52:40 AM »
I'll do it.  I'm in Chicago but I travel a lot. 

St. Louis this weekend
New York in 2 weeks
L.A. in 3 Weeks
Dallas in a month
South Carolina in 5 weeks

...live anywhere near those?  I'd like to be the first to accept an internet challenge.

I tried, sorry, no where near Knoxsville TN.  But seriously, I probably wouldn't want to go there anyway.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2007, 06:45:19 AM »
These guys on here don't care about their self-worth, Richard.  Do you think these idiots would come close to a keyboard if they had to hold true to the garbage they post on these forums?

you are a fucking  IDIOT and a internet MR OLYMPYA but shows wrong by posting you pic YOU NATURAL homo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2007, 06:47:39 AM »
Why did you choose a vocation (or are trying to pursue one) which requires you to break the law in the United States to excel in your profession?

Why do you want to go through life telling others to do as you say but not as you DO?

Why do you embrace apathy as if it were a virtue?

Why can you not simply push yourself to your genetic/physical limit and be SATISFIED with that?  What would be wrong with looking back on your life on your deathbed and saying, "I got the absolute MOST I could out of what I was born with"?

Why do you all continue to play the game the I.F.B.B. is playing regarding drugs and not SPEAK THE HELL UP?  Go PUBLIC with your damn opinions.  If you feel the bodybuilders are being forced to risk their lives to compete then SAY SOMETHING.  Why not be part of the SOLUTION and not the PROBLEM?

I don't understand why you all do the things you do, but I'd be willing to bet YOU don't either.  You are something that was NEVER intended to be when "bodybuilding" was born.  Bodybuilding today has evolved into something that was never intended to exist.
You could ask this to NFL, MLB among just about every other professional athlete.  Cycling anyone?

But its popular to think only bodybuilders take drugs.  hahahahahahahaha
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2007, 06:52:22 AM »
You could ask this to NFL, MLB among just about every other professional athlete.  Cycling anyone?

Agreed 100%.

PB

The Heckler

« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2007, 08:04:22 AM »

The irony of your statement is oh so bitter.

dirk digler

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2007, 09:06:43 AM »

That's just it. A smart person may consider taking the risks if the rewards are great enough, ie. millions and millions of dollars. A not so smart person would do it for a 3,000 dollar magazine cover. Can you name a single sport where every single pro is on a banned drug? Didn't think so. Bodybuilders and their fragile egos are poster boys for drug abuse.