Author Topic: For any I.F.B.B. Pro or wannabe pro....WHY?  (Read 7940 times)

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
For any I.F.B.B. Pro or wannabe pro....WHY?
« on: February 20, 2007, 07:18:06 PM »
Why did you choose a vocation (or are trying to pursue one) which requires you to break the law in the United States to excel in your profession?

Why do you want to go through life telling others to do as you say but not as you DO?

Why do you embrace apathy as if it were a virtue?

Why can you not simply push yourself to your genetic/physical limit and be SATISFIED with that?  What would be wrong with looking back on your life on your deathbed and saying, "I got the absolute MOST I could out of what I was born with"?

Why do you all continue to play the game the I.F.B.B. is playing regarding drugs and not SPEAK THE HELL UP?  Go PUBLIC with your damn opinions.  If you feel the bodybuilders are being forced to risk their lives to compete then SAY SOMETHING.  Why not be part of the SOLUTION and not the PROBLEM?

I don't understand why you all do the things you do, but I'd be willing to bet YOU don't either.  You are something that was NEVER intended to be when "bodybuilding" was born.  Bodybuilding today has evolved into something that was never intended to exist.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: For any I.F.B.B. Pro or wannabe pro....WHY?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2007, 07:19:58 PM »
Merton's typologies:

The innovator
Agree with goals of society but not the means (i.e criminal, BBer, etc)
Squishy face retard

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2007, 07:24:14 PM »
Why did you choose a vocation (or are trying to pursue one) which requires you to break the law in the United States to excel in your profession?

Why do you want to go through life telling others to do as you say but not as you DO?

Why can you not simply push yourself to your genetic/physical limit and be SATISFIED with that?  What would be wrong with looking back on your life on your deathbed and saying, "I got the absolute MOST I could out of what I was born with"?

Why do you all continue to play the game the I.F.B.B. is playing regarding drugs and not SPEAK THE HELL UP?  Go PUBLIC with your damn opinions.  If you feel the bodybuilders are being forced to risk their lives to compete then SAY SOMETHING.  Why not be part of the SOLUTION and not the PROBLEM?

I don't understand why you all do the things you do, but I'd be willing to bet YOU don't either.  You are something that was NEVER intended to be when "bodybuilding" was born.  Bodybuilding today has evolved into something that was never intended to exist.

EgoCrusher...

Try to sleep this one off 'cause you're too worried about trivial shit.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2007, 07:25:43 PM »
EgoCrusher...

Try to sleep this one off 'cause you're too worried about trivial shit.
What's funny is he calls us out for making fun of losers in the gym but he cares what BBers do with their bodies.  Monster hypocrisy.  ;D
Squishy face retard

dirk digler

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2007, 07:26:28 PM »
Why do they do it?? Narccism taken to extremes will make one do all kinds of unthinkable things, like gay for pay.

Alex23

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2007, 07:27:19 PM »

Brutal denial of evolution in general, Epic living in a fantasy world of political correctness and stellar misunderstanding of what professional "athletes" have to do to stay competitive.

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2007, 07:28:47 PM »
Goodie!!!! Another bias, uneducated anti-steroid thread!  Someone go get the D.A.R.E. squad to give these boys some medals!!! ::)  Are we gonna start hearing how great planet fitness is too on this board????

dirk digler

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2007, 07:29:36 PM »
Brutal denial of evolution in general, Epic living in a fantasy world of pilitically correctness and stellar misunderstanding of what professional "athletes" have to do to stay competitive.
There's that word again. Athlete refers to performance. BBing has nothing to do with performance, only the appearent ability to have such.

The Heckler

« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2007, 07:30:15 PM »

Past experience has taught me that reading more than 3 lines of any post by "egocrusher" is a colossal waste of life energy.

Can somebody please summarize this horseshit for me?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2007, 07:31:42 PM »
Past experience has taught me that reading more than 3 lines of any post by "egocrusher" is a colossal waste of life energy.

Can somebody please summarize this horseshit for me?
Drugs are bad...umkay.

Squishy face retard

dirk digler

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2007, 07:32:00 PM »
Goodie!!!! Another bias, uneducated anti-steroid thread!  Someone go get the D.A.R.E. squad to give these boys some medals!!! ::)  Are we gonna start hearing how great planet fitness is too on this board????
But pro bbing has a small if negative risk/reward ratio. It doesn't make sense

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2007, 07:32:18 PM »
I have a feeling some big jacked, juiced up dudes have been nailing your girls and there is nothing you can do about it.

Good luck with that.

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2007, 07:32:22 PM »
There's that word again. Athlete refers to performance. BBing has nothing to do with performance, only the appearent ability to have such.

Notice the quotes and the fact that I'm referring to atheletes in general. Anywhere money is involved in sports, drug is part of the game. Suck it up, it's part of our genetic code to use anything to have an edge of competitiveness, like it or not; it's called evolution.

The Heckler

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2007, 07:32:58 PM »
Drugs are bad...umkay.

hahaha that sounds like the typical banal bullshit this loser churns out whenever he posts...

Alex23

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2007, 07:34:07 PM »
I have a feeling some big jacked, juiced up dudes have been nailing your girls and there is nothing you can do about it.

Good luck with that.

Hahahaha yes XFACTOR, I tried to stay objective but seems like she got used to those huge loads and CrushedEgo just doesn't measure up...

dirk digler

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2007, 07:35:03 PM »
Notice the quotes and the fact that I'm referring to atheletes in general. Anywhere money is involved in sports, drug is part of the game. Suck it up, it's part of our genetic code to use anything to have an edge of competitiveness, like it or not; it's called evolution.
But an athlete is only going to use if the reward is great enough. Many play for millions. Risking your health seems reasonable to many. I wouldn't do it for for a plastic trophy.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2007, 07:39:14 PM »
But an athlete is only going to use if the reward is great enough. Many play for millions. Risking your health seems reasonable to many. I wouldn't do it for for a plastic trophy.
As opposed to anorexic bitches who starve themselves to model or win "scholarship pageants".  Eating cotton balls and juice is stupid too.  These coked out bitches do it for the "glory".  What about the stupid girls who use botox and shit to look hot for years?  BBing is much safer than injecting a toxin derivative into your face.
Squishy face retard

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2007, 07:41:02 PM »
Pro bodybuilding is MUCH more risky health-wise because those guys have to stay juiced to the gills YEAR ROUND to keep up with photo shoots, guest appearences, not to mention competing... pro bodybuilding and the occasional cycle done by an educated, responsible adult who wants to expand genetic limitations are two TOTALLY different subjects...I'd like to see this "anti-steroid propoganda" brought up to an M.D. that specializes in anti-aging medicine and the brutal ownage that would follow...

dirk digler

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2007, 07:42:13 PM »
What does botox and those who use it have to do with the meager earnings and non-existent fame of pro bbers?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2007, 07:43:50 PM »
What does botox and those who use it have to do with the meager earnings and non-existent fame of pro bbers?
The means that some use to achieve their monetary goals.
Squishy face retard

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2007, 07:44:07 PM »
First off, Adonis, you hate my guts because I have pointed out how you need serious help for your mental problems.  It's understandable that you'd be embarassed by someone calling you out for this flaw on these forums, but it is what it is my delusional friend.  Your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

Second, 95% of guys that have EVER USED AAS do not have the physical developement that I do, including almost all of you on this board.  I've seen the pics most of you throw up there.  It's LAUGHABLE how shitty some of you look despite taking all of that gear.  You missed the line when God handed out certain genes, and you live on planet Don'tWorkHard on top of that.  Drugs + Poor Work Ethic + Eating habits = You will STILL look like shit.  Newsflash:  Learn how to work out intensely.

Cap, guys like you that stare at guys like me out of jealousy does bother me.  It's annoying to be honest.  I deal with tons of guys every day that hate my guts because I DON'T use drugs.  Yep, they hate me and don't even know me because it's very apparent to anyone who's ever played with AAS that I'm clean as can be...and those that use out the wazzoo hate my guts for obtaining without drugs what they can't even obtain with them.

I'm still waiting for a pro or even wanna be pro to actually grow his balls back and answer the questions...

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2007, 07:46:02 PM »
First off, Adonis, you hate my guts because I have pointed out how you need serious help for your mental problems.  It's understandable that you'd be embarassed by someone calling you out for this flaw on these forums, but it is what it is my delusional friend.  Your elevator doesn't go all the way to the top.

Second, 95% of guys that have EVER USED AAS do not have the physical developement that I do, including almost all of you on this board.  I've seen the pics most of you throw up there.  It's LAUGHABLE how shitty some of you look despite taking all of that gear.  You missed the line when God handed out certain genes, and you live on planet Don'tWorkHard on top of that.  Drugs + Poor Work Ethic + Eating habits = You will STILL look like shit.  Newsflash:  Learn how to work out intensely.

Cap, guys like you that stare at guys like me out of jealousy does bother me.  It's annoying to be honest.  I deal with tons of guys every day that hate my guts because I DON'T use drugs.  Yep, they hate me and don't even know me because it's very apparent to anyone who's ever played with AAS that I'm clean as can be...and those that use out the wazzoo hate my guts for obtaining without drugs what they can't even obtain with them.

I'm still waiting for a pro or even wanna be pro to actually grow his balls back and answer the questions...

MELTDOWN.

And I don't see any pics of you... but if you have obtained a physique without AAS that is better than 99.99 percent of the people on here, good for you.  Now let the rest of us make our own choices.

dirk digler

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2007, 07:46:19 PM »
The means that some use to achieve their monetary goals.
That's just it. The great majority of today's olympia competitors have put tons of drugs through their system, and for what??

The Heckler

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2007, 07:48:32 PM »
MELTDOWN.

I`ll second that.

I think "egocrusher" is a bit too reflective for his own good.  Imagine the disappointment his parents had when he first told them he was gay.  :'(

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2007, 07:48:50 PM »

Cap, guys like you that stare at guys like me out of jealousy does bother me.  It's annoying to be honest.  I deal with tons of guys every day that hate my guts because I DON'T use drugs.  Yep, they hate me and don't even know me because it's very apparent to anyone who's ever played with AAS that I'm clean as can be...and those that use out the wazzoo hate my guts for obtaining without drugs what they can't even obtain with them.

I don't condone AAS use but there are worse things for a person to do with his body.  Guys like me?  Listen numb nuts, I make fun of dipshits in the gym.  Get over it.  DO I make fun of you?  No.  I've never seen you lift.  Post a pic big man.  You apparently have balls of steel and think you are Arnold reborn so man up.  How am I jealous of you?  I think your posts are stupid.  If we want to make fun of dipshits in the gym, why do you care?  I guess you are one of them then.  Calm down, take prozac, have a shot and stop the melting.
Squishy face retard