Author Topic: You fags are a little gayer than usual today....  (Read 2757 times)

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
You fags are a little gayer than usual today....
« on: February 21, 2007, 05:15:49 AM »
JMO............

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
Re: You fags are a little gayer than usual today....
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 05:18:44 AM »
JMO............

Is that why you came, "testdummy"  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 05:50:06 AM »
JMO............

JustCumInMe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you show such disrespect when addressing legendary members of the almighty SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who invites a bunch of guys from your new work place to a party at home and when they arrive later to find no chairs in the living room but just big 16" by 6" upright dildos 'standing' on the floor, tell them, "Just pick one and sit on it boys - there's plenty of Astroglide to pass around. BTW, the really big one in the middle here is mine. And let me know if someone wants me to push their stool in - I'll be glad to help" and giggle like a schoolgirl. Hahahahahaha gayer than wanting to 'pet' Roughboddess' anacondaris.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 06:08:39 AM »
JustCumInMe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you show such disrespect when addressing legendary members of the almighty SQUAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of 'guy' who invites a bunch of guys from your new work place to a party at home and when they arrive later to find no chairs in the living room but just big 16" by 6" upright dildos 'standing' on the floor, tell them, "Just pick one and sit on it boys - there's plenty of Astroglide to pass around. BTW, the really big one in the middle here is mine. And let me know if someone wants me to push their stool in - I'll be glad to help" and giggle like a schoolgirl. Hahahahahaha gayer than wanting to 'pet' Roughboddess' anacondaris.

Hahahahahahaha!!! Are you implying that "testdummy" has had more hard penis, than he's had hot dinners, Kiwiol?

TestDummy

• Getbig IV
  • 5%
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 02:25:03 AM »

Waaaahahahahahaha....at least you can come up with some funny shit..... you can still fuck off. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 09:20:04 AM »
Hahahahahahaha!!! Are you implying that "testdummy" has had more hard penis, than he's had hot dinners, Kiwiol?

What I'm trying to say, BigC, is that Testdummy strikes me as the kind of effeminate bottom who makes a big  fuss when 'his' husband forgets their anniversary and when the top bear says he'll make it up to 'him' and asks 'him' what he can do, TDummy whispers something into the bear's ear. And sure enough, a few hours later, is seen standing a life-size cardboard cut out of Michael Clarke Duncan, with a hole around the crotch area, through which is hanging the big, black member of the husband, who's on the back of the cut-out and in the front is Testdummy 'him'self, on his knees, all made up, rehearsing in 'his' mind, the lines 'he's' wanted to say all this time, such as "Oh, you're such a big boy, Mikey. Are you gonna treat me like the nasty little bottom bitch that I am?". Hahahahahahaha gayer than Bluto's 'coming out of the closet' thread.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2007, 09:58:42 AM »
What I'm trying to say, BigC, is that Testdummy strikes me as the kind of effeminate bottom who makes a big  fuss when 'his' husband forgets their anniversary and when the top bear says he'll make it up to 'him' and asks 'him' what he can do, TDummy whispers something into the bear's ear. And sure enough, a few hours later, is seen standing a life-size cardboard cut out of Michael Clarke Duncan, with a hole around the crotch area, through which is hanging the big, black member of the husband, who's on the back of the cut-out and in the front is Testdummy 'him'self, on his knees, all made up, rehearsing in 'his' mind, the lines 'he's' wanted to say all this time, such as "Oh, you're such a big boy, Mikey. Are you gonna treat me like the nasty little bottom bitch that I am?". Hahahahahahaha gayer than Bluto's 'coming out of the closet' thread.
Instant classic  ;D
p

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2007, 11:19:36 AM »
TESTBUMMY  is call such as he has volunteered for every possible bumming dished out in all the fag clubs of the US.

He is pushing the boundaries of bumming and insists on being rolled over onto his shoulders, legs in the air and bummed hard whilst the Bumee spits in his face.

This is all because TESTBUMMY is the dirtiest nastiest little semen sourcerer since his father was in his prime.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2007, 10:21:36 PM »

braaaaggagagaghahahahaha!!!!!!!! 

TaintIsYummy!!!!!!!!  I bet you're the type of limp wristed liesure suit wearing blazer jacket with sleaves pushed up male rape subordinate fantasy John Waters mustache having bottom bitch who goes to the really crowded Friday night Pink Giraffe gay bar "peoples" club with three of your "lips permantly O-shaped" dandy butt buddies and discover (like your first visual penis) that there's only one stool left.  When the daisy duke cut off no sleave flannel 6' 6" bartender bear says "Sorry, we only have one more stool open right now for you and your "Cum Craving Compadres"... you excitedy say with the most lispy voice "No problem my future huthband, I go through thith every weekend!!!" ... as you turn the bartstool upside down.   hahhahahahahahahahaaha gayer than Bluto wishing his father gave birth to him out his anus.