Author Topic: How long until the drama starts with TO ?  (Read 4609 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: How long until the drama starts with TO ?
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2007, 05:18:30 PM »
Come up with specific names on who would be given up, otherwise you're just blowin smoke up everyone's ass.

Who said it has to be names? T.O was traded to Baltimore staright up for a 2nd rounder before the player's association voided the deal.

I'm just citing examples. And who's blowing smoke up people's ass? I merely just asked you for an opinion and in response got a tutorial.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2007, 05:20:25 PM »
That would seem very unlikely. Most teams these days rarely trade marquee players straight up because of the contract ramifications to each team's individual salary cap situation. The last such example was probably Clinton Portis for Champ Bailey. Very rare type of trade where both players' contracts fit the other team's cap structure. It's usually a package deal of a lower tier player(s) combined with a draft pick or two for a higher caliber player.

I wasn't talking about what teams do "these days". I was referring to what could be done, which is what this is about. We don't have to follow the rules here, that's boring.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2007, 05:26:21 PM »
I wasn't talking about what teams do "these days". I was referring to what could be done, which is what this is about. We don't have to follow the rules here.

Fine, I'm boring. But at the same time, I layed the down the gauntlet by simply asking for your opinion and you decided to turn it into a snobby, how dare you challenge my so-called expertise butt fuck a thon.

I'd advise you to get over yourself but that's like asking the Pope to give up religion. ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2007, 05:32:34 PM »
Fine, I'm boring. But at the same time, I layed the down the gauntlet by simply asking for your opinion and you decided to turn it into a snobby, how dare you challenge my so-called expertise butt fuck a thon.

I'd advise you to get over yourself but that's like asking the Pope to give up religion. ;)

You say nothing then whine about others in lieu of content. Your pontifications from atop the soapbox are uninteresting except to you. :-\

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2007, 05:35:52 PM »
You say nothing then whine about others. Even duller.

Whatever you say, Pump.

I'll try to find you a shoehorn to help wedge your head out of your ass.

au revoir!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2007, 09:14:39 PM »
Give it till preason atleast.