Author Topic: Mike Morris off gas.  (Read 6372 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Re: Mike Morris off gas.
« Reply #50 on: February 23, 2007, 02:59:23 PM »
I love when these guys get a reality check on where their gains really are.  And even still, probably all that was not gained from scratch.  I have little respect for most people who are on.  God forbid they look like total shit on top of that...yikes.

LOL!!! ahahaha!!! The best is when these disco bodybuilders say they are "leaning out" and next thing you know they lost 30lbs and still look puffy!  ahahaha monster "leaning out" = translation: I just started my PCT and still look like dogshit with epic estrogen levels!  Classic line!!!

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2007, 05:06:57 PM »
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 24, 2007, 03:10:35 PM »
Does Mike Morris still live with McFarland?

No. Like so many pros recently Mike Morris moved out of the Venice scene. From his occasional posts on mayhem he moved to Arizona.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #53 on: February 24, 2007, 04:03:08 PM »
damn... drastic difference
choice is an illusion

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #54 on: February 24, 2007, 04:07:12 PM »
No. Like so many pros recently Mike Morris moved out of the Venice scene. From his occasional posts on mayhem he moved to Arizona.

yep, mcfarland moved out with jodels during the "mcfarland and jodels move to a town 30 miles away from l.a. and on the very same day chad mower gets a job in the very same town, even though he's from illinois" drama.

well, from what i heard his bedroom door was closed most of the time (morris' that is).
Deep Tissue Massage