Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Ashcroft Gagged Nichols From Exposing McVeigh's OKC Bombing Conspirators

(1/4) > >>

240 is Back:
Why in the fvkcing world would Ashcroft have GAGGED NICHOLS FROM SPEAKING ABOUT WHO HE WORKED WITH ON THE OK CITY BOMBING?

Salt Lake City attorney Jesse Trentadue dropped more bombshells on the U.S. government's involvement in the Oklahoma City bombing and its cover-up today, including the revelation that Timothy McVeigh's co-conspirator Terry Nichols was gagged from talking to the media years ago by John Ashcroft, in an attempt to silence Nichols from exposing the men who were directing McVeigh's attack on the Alfred P. Murrah building.

Trentadue joined talk show host Alex Jones to discuss Terry Nichols' declaration that Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh was being directed by a high-level FBI agent. The filing was quickly sealed by a Utah district court, but not before the Deseret Morning News identified the accused FBI provocateur as Larry Potts.

Trentadue dropped the bombshell that Attorney General's Ashcroft's office gagged Nichols from speaking to the media after it became apparent that McVeigh's accomplices and government ties to the bombing were in danger of leaking.

"Apparently before he had contacted me several years ago he had written to Attorney General Ashcroft, volunteering to tell everything about the bombing and the others involved," said Trentadue.

"Not only did no one from Attorney General Ashcroft's office follow up with Nichols, they actually apparently issued an order barring him from all contact with the media - it was thereafter that he reached out to me and I was able to get in to see him to spend a day and half with him."

Hugo Chavez:
not good... not good...  :-\

240 is Back:
1) Clearly an inside job

2) Clearly, those running the place are covering it up

3) Clearly, no one is gonna go to jail for this one

4) Finally, where are those people who have been shitting on the Ok City inside job idea for the last year here on getbig?  You were so vocal before.

ribonucleic:
I'm still having difficulty getting the picture here...

If I understand you, you're saying that an FBI provocateur named Larry Potts aided McVeigh in constructing explosives - and suggested he use them against the federal building in OKC rather than some other target. His motive in doing so was to see the 90s militia movement that flourished after Ruby Ridge discredited. And when it appeared that McVeigh's co-conspirator Nichols would expose Potts' involvement, Ashcroft instituted the gag order to keep him away from the media.

Is that the gist of it?

240 is Back:
purty much.  there's still a lot to it I do't 'get' either.

But the mainstream media is covering it,  Bush's atty general gagged it.  This goes beyond CLinton's wet spot.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version