Author Topic: Suggestions for rccs  (Read 5831 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: Suggestions for rccs
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2007, 04:40:07 AM »
hahahahaha, sound advice Alex!!!

14) Stop sending letters to the highway maintenance department boasting that you could pick up a mile of cones with your sphinchter twice as fast as the trucks they use

LMFAO!

15) Stop calling the Sperm bank and harassing the receptionist by repeatedly asking her when they're going to start doing take-aways and deliveries.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2007, 05:22:09 AM »
LMFAO!

15) Stop calling the Sperm bank and harassing the receptionist by repeatedly asking her when they're going to start doing take-aways and deliveries.

HAHAHAHA!!!

16) Stop hiding in a box outside said bank, making a hole in the front for your mouth, and writing a sign saying "RCCS, Rapid Cock Cleaning System" 

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 11:04:40 AM »
Hahahahaha!

11) Stop driving around San Fransisco playing Monica and Brandy's "The boy is mine" at full volume, wearing a sequinned singlet, baby blue bandana, and moving your neck from side to side like destiny's child.

AHHHHAAHAHAH!!!  I spit out my water!!

Krusader

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2007, 11:54:08 AM »
HAHAHAHA!!!

16) Stop hiding in a box outside said bank, making a hole in the front for your mouth, and writing a sign saying "RCCS, Rapid Cock Cleaning System" 

.. and that coming from the guy who knows about banks, as he sneaks in, wait for a donor to come out of the "waiting room" with a filled cup, sprints to grab it and chucks it down like a shooter. 

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2007, 11:55:53 AM »

.. and that coming from the guy who knows about banks, as he sneaks in, wait for a donor to come out of the "waiting room" with a filled cup, sprints to grab it and chucks it down like a shooter. 
as opposed to you who does the ball draining the old fashioned way, down on your knees sucking away like a champ.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2007, 01:49:59 PM »
as opposed to you who does the ball draining the old fashioned way, down on your knees sucking away like a champ.

Hahahahahaha you obviously don't know Kocksader that much then, Squadfather. The 'guy's' been arrested several times outside the sperm bank, for threatening incoming 'customers' at gunpoint to make the deposit in his mouth hahahahahaha

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2007, 02:22:05 PM »
hahahahaha, sound advice Alex!!!

14) Stop sending letters to the highway maintenance department boasting that you could pick up a mile of cones with your sphinchter twice as fast as the trucks they use
LMFAO!!!! brilliant BigC.

Alex23

« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2007, 03:00:05 PM »
LMFAO!!!! brilliant BigC.

That was fucking brilliant... the picture of a naked guy on the roadside squatting on cones  an walking fast is still stuck in my head... ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2007, 05:57:30 PM »
HAHAHAHA!!!

bbrrraaahhhaaahhhahaaalk sdflkkghsdfgh;jksdklfhjghddf.....   that's prime stuff BigC

17) Stop shoving bongs up other faggot's asses, sucking their dicks, and telling them it's the pull carb and the only way to smoke shwag

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2007, 06:34:06 PM »
bbrrraaahhhaaahhhahaaalksdflkkghsdfgh;jksdklfhjghddf.....   that's prime stuff BigC

17) Stop shoving bongs up other faggot's asses, sucking their dicks, and telling them it's the pull carb and the only way to smoke shwag

you are showing strong signs of classic getbig funiness.
Deep Tissue Massage

Krusader

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2007, 12:23:00 AM »
AHHHHAAHAHAH!!!  I spit out my water!!

must be the first time you spit out in a while, you're known to swallow every single drop.

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2007, 04:05:40 AM »
must be the first time you spit out in a while, you're known to swallow every single drop.

hahahaha, ok "krusader"  ::) oh brother, I bet your the kind of "guy" that drives through compton in your metallic fuschia VW Beetle with purple spinning rims and a pink flourescent lights underneath, playing J-Lo's "My love dont cost a thing" at 200mhz, wearing a diamonte studded sleeveless cowgirl shirt and fishnet stockings, and everytime you pass a homeless negrolog sleeping in the gutter you pull over lower the window and look him seductively in the eyes while miming along to the song "You think you gotta keep me iced you dont, you think i'm gonna spend your cash I wont, even if you were broke, my love don't cost a thing!" and beckoning him with the other hand, hahahahahaha gayer than waking up in a hairy musclebear sandwich   

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2007, 09:57:20 AM »

Best you spend some more time in the sandbox and kiddie pool before you step up to the big boys.   

You're not ready.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2007, 11:26:28 AM »
Best you spend some more time in the kiddie pool

Don't tell him that, MoS. He takes it literally and that's the reason why he got arrested last time.

Krusader

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2007, 08:22:29 PM »
Don't tell him that, MoS. He takes it literally and that's the reason why he got arrested last time.

kiwi, how's the downtown studio with the no window bedroom? Feel depressed when getting home, taking a look at the mirror at seeing your stupid life just went by and left a bald spot and a tub o' lard ?  >:(