Author Topic: Should Britney just kill herself at this point?  (Read 2560 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Should Britney just kill herself at this point?
« on: February 24, 2007, 10:46:12 AM »
Discuss.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Should Britney just kill herself at this point?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 10:48:10 AM »
Yea, she should just walk into oncoming traffic like she has been doing, but without her bodyguards around.  It would be the best thing for everyone.  Her children are better off with Gay-Fed, although I thought I would never say that.
Squishy face retard

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 11:00:12 AM »
She's losing it, but she doesn't have to do something so drastic... she could cross over to Heavy Metal, get some tattoes and get a junkie as a boyfriend, just like Kate Moss!  :D
Z

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 01:17:22 PM »
I really think - when viewed from the widest perspective - Britney should kill herself now.

That her career is over is, I think, not seriously arguable.

And it's not like she could ever have formed a non-pathologically-narcissistic relationship with either of her children. And they'll have happier childhoods if they don't spend them waiting for Mommy to get back from rehab. And while we all shudder at the thought of a child being raised by "K-Fed", in all likelihood, the child will actually be raised by whatever tired-but-patient Guatemalan woman he hires as the maid. Not warm, but usually safe enough.

True, there are a lot of millions left that she could have devoted to shopping therapy. But for someone who has lived her entire life in pursuit of cheap fame, seeing her name age into the embarrassingness that we now attach to Tiffany would be in some ways a suffering worse than death.

And if she zeroes out now, she's guaranteed to shove Anna Nicole's moldering corpse out its current qualifying slot as "reality-TV Marilyn Monroe of the 00s". That kind of dashboard-saint immortality would really enshrine what she stood for.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 02:42:27 AM »
Yes she should. I would suggest she does it together with Paris Hilton.