Author Topic: Who will be our next president?  (Read 3089 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: Who will be our next president?
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2007, 09:06:31 PM »
I would like to think so, but a guy who's been divorced 3 times will never make it.

does he have kids? divorce is one thing,, splitting up a family is another

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2007, 09:10:19 PM »
does he have kids? divorce is one thing,, splitting up a family is another

America will never elect a 3 time divorcee'  The opponents will push the family thing to the hilt, the details of his divorce will become public and shame him, he'll be painted as a cheating bastard, who can't be trusted.

I like the guy, but it will never happen

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2007, 10:05:56 PM »
I think he is only once divorced.  First marriage was annulled.  Divorced the second.  Married to the third.  So, he is thrice married. 

It's not the multiple marriages that will doom him, it's how he ended the second IMO. 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2007, 10:19:03 PM »
America will never elect a 3 time divorcee'  The opponents will push the family thing to the hilt, the details of his divorce will become public and shame him, he'll be painted as a cheating bastard, who can't be trusted.

I like the guy, but it will never happen

shit -let a playa play

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2007, 10:21:05 PM »
I think he is only once divorced.  First marriage was annulled.  Divorced the second.  Married to the third.  So, he is thrice married. 

It's not the multiple marriages that will doom him, it's how he ended the second IMO. 

Divorced... Annulled... what's the diff? ...except maybe a lack of alimony payments. ???
The bottom line is he can't keep a stable relationship, after promising to do so before God 3 x's.

If a man can't even keep his own marriage intact, ...how are we to expect he can keep the country intact?
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2007, 10:21:51 PM »
shit -let a playa play

...unless he's a democrat huh?  ::)
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2007, 10:27:48 PM »
Divorced... Annulled... what's the diff? ...except maybe a lack of alimony payments. ???
The bottom line is he can't keep a stable relationship, after promising to do so before God 3 x's.

If a man can't even keep his own marriage intact, ...how are we to expect he can keep the country intact?

The difference is he hasn't been divorced three times, so saying he was divorced three times is inaccurate. 

And yes people should be concerned about putting a man in charge of the country when he has problems running his own house.  It doesn't disqualify him, but it certainly raises legitimate questions. 

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2007, 10:33:49 PM »
The difference is he hasn't been divorced three times, so saying he was divorced three times is inaccurate. 

And yes people should be concerned about putting a man in charge of the country when he has problems running his own house.  It doesn't disqualify him, but it certainly raises legitimate questions. 

twice, 3 x's, ...is it really that big a diff? not only can the man NOT maintain a marriage,
he's also a philanderer too, having committed adultery with his employees and/or subpordinates no less.

Well, ...if committing adultery, being divorce, and using a position of power to get a little nookie didn't hurt Reagan, ...I guess he still stands a chance, ...after all he's a Republican. But a Dem better not try that.  :o
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2007, 10:39:17 PM »
twice, 3 x's, ...is it really that big a diff? not only can the man NOT maintain a marriage,
he's also a philanderer too, having committed adultery with his employees and/or subpordinates no less.

Well, ...if committing adultery, being divorce, and using a position of power to get a little nookie didn't hurt Reagan, ...I guess he still stands a chance, ...after all he's a Republican. But a Dem better not try that.  :o

You're really all over the place.   ::)  Are you drunk?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2007, 10:50:11 PM »
You're really all over the place.   ::)  Are you drunk?

Not at all. I'm referring to Ronald Reagan's first marriage. Before Nancy, he was married to Jane Wyman.
He only met Nancy during the McCarthy scourge, when her name came up on a list of leftists.
She had to get herself out of trouble, ...and Ronnie was the man in charge. He made sure Nancy got a pass,
...and he got himself a wife. I guess she found out sleeping with the man in charge had it's benefits.  :-\
w