Author Topic: Clean bulk ?  (Read 19830 times)

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Clean bulk ?
« Reply #100 on: March 07, 2007, 03:24:16 AM »
meltdown.

Are you having any psychological problems, lugar??

You are the typical 'over-analyzer'.

Just try to eat normal, there's no need to write everything down.
I really think you are sick.

haha - i think that dude just hit the nail on the head !!

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #101 on: March 07, 2007, 05:13:51 AM »
davie - rhomb..thnx for your help...2nd day in...feeling better........

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: March 08, 2007, 05:37:58 AM »
WOW....diet is working well....havent missed a meal yet........although sometimes I dont completely finish, but I make up for it as I wake up a few times a night and am so hungrry.....grab something....usually its veggies........

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: March 08, 2007, 06:21:50 AM »
WOW....diet is working well....havent missed a meal yet........although sometimes I dont completely finish, but I make up for it as I wake up a few times a night and am so hungrry.....grab something....usually its veggies........

Good choice - coz you are really gonna bulk up on veggies!!  ::) Man - when are you gonna put the pipe down and actually listen to what people are telling you

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: March 08, 2007, 06:25:04 AM »
WTF is your deal dude.....it's sometime 3 am......I grab whatever the hell is there but 99% of the time I'm getting in every meal laid out in the plan...yet you still got a bone to pick....last night I grabbed some veggies...yes....and a few scoops of PB......I got this feeling you aren't happy with yourself and or your physique.......I'd hate being chubby too......but we are all different....

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #105 on: March 08, 2007, 06:31:46 AM »
Veggies are good for you Lugar but you won't grow on them.  If you're hungry then your body is asking for heartier nourishment.  How about buying a few tubs of cottage cheese to keep in there for snacking on in addition to the veggies?

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: March 08, 2007, 06:51:40 AM »
WTF is your deal dude.....it's sometime 3 am......I grab whatever the hell is there but 99% of the time I'm getting in every meal laid out in the plan...yet you still got a bone to pick....last night I grabbed some veggies...yes....and a few scoops of PB......I got this feeling you aren't happy with yourself and or your physique.......I'd hate being chubby too......but we are all different....

meltdown (again)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #107 on: March 08, 2007, 07:27:23 AM »
ATTENTION WHORE ALERT

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: March 08, 2007, 07:31:10 AM »
 ???

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: March 09, 2007, 03:27:41 AM »
Hey lugar, im glad u feel the diet is working, you really want to bge fuelling sum hardcore workouts. So i hope ur making gains in the gym!!

The enxt obvious changes to make are moving from 1 peanut butter sandwhich to 2....1 1/2 cups rice to 2 cups etc.
Little changes are the key,as iv said a little change like adding an oz toa  meal, will add up over the space of a week/month etc.

davie
It isn't the mountains ah

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #110 on: March 09, 2007, 04:55:20 AM »
appreciate the help..3500 aint ez this week, but you want me to just let it fly this weekend, right?

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #111 on: March 09, 2007, 07:23:57 AM »
appreciate the help..3500 aint ez this week, but you want me to just let it fly this weekend, right?

YUp at weekends u should esist the temptation to look at food and mentally count the calories/protein content etc. just chill out, after a long week. have a beer eat whatever u want, knowing that on monday ul b back to eating right and kicking ass in the gym.

davie

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: March 09, 2007, 07:30:42 AM »
that what you do??  pizza brews feast time??

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #113 on: March 09, 2007, 07:41:44 AM »
that what you do??  pizza brews feast time??

Sure. I'll have a few beers on Friday & Saturday. I'll also be a little loose with my diet. Maybe that means pizza, maybe a bacon cheeseburger, who know? I even workout on Saturdays & Sundays. The key is not to get out of control. A few slices of pizza's fine but not the whole thing. A few beers is ok just not 15.

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: March 09, 2007, 07:54:26 AM »
Sure. I'll have a few beers on Friday & Saturday. I'll also be a little loose with my diet. Maybe that means pizza, maybe a bacon cheeseburger, who know? I even workout on Saturdays & Sundays. The key is not to get out of control. A few slices of pizza's fine but not the whole thing. A few beers is ok just not 15.

I usually play rugby on saturdays (seasons pretty much dun now tho), so il have good breakfast, not strict just plenty slow acting carbs. il have banna etc b4 game, kick ass on the pitch, then wen im dun we get food after Pprobs only pasta etc, but sometimes its a pie, so what the heck, il have 2. Iv just burned off alot of calories (especially in my position) so il eat that. Couple hours later il be home and pretty much always have pizza on saturdays (convenient), and although i havnt been drinking recently, sometimes il head out with the team and mates and see local bands etc and knock back a few beers.
Sunday il probs have cooked brekkie 3-4 fried eggs, few sausages/bacon (grilled-no need to fry them, thats unneccasaraly unhealthy), glass OJ. And at night i might have roast. So over the hole weekend the total calories etc are higher than normal day, but not hugely so. I dont always eat more, but it isnt clean.

Im not saying stuff urself on pizza, im just saying b human, if ur super strict 7 days a week, weighing/counting everything that passes over ur lips, ul get bored/tired/lathargic, and fed up and ul quit!

KNowing that u have cheat meals/down time etc at wknd to look foreward to will make the week do-able, ul probs enjoy the week more. Ul train harder knowing ur gonna deserve a break from it wen the wknd comes around.

Use the wknd to do stuff with ur mates, go and watch a game in a bar, and u dont have to be the one sipping water, or feeling guilty for having a beer and sum chips, b/c u know uv earned them, and ur gonna earn them again come monday!!

davie

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #115 on: March 09, 2007, 08:08:17 AM »
wHEN i WAS WORKING WITH THAT TRAINER (i MIGHT RING HIM AGAN, I'd love to compete in a few years!!!) he insisted I had 2 cheat meals a week......which meant a hearty big ass dinner, and a big ass desert....something like a pizza, and then stone cold creamry.....He said one time he got a container of choc milk and a box of oreos as his cheat cause it sounded good at 2am.....lol........I should be eating a lot more since I'm on this HRT huh?  I'm prob. gonna up my doseage to 300mg a week.........should allow me to eat even more and hold onto my cuts eh?

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: March 09, 2007, 08:16:12 AM »
wHEN i WAS WORKING WITH THAT TRAINER (i MIGHT RING HIM AGAN, I'd love to compete in a few years!!!) he insisted I had 2 cheat meals a week......which meant a hearty big ass dinner, and a big ass desert....something like a pizza, and then stone cold creamry.....He said one time he got a container of choc milk and a box of oreos as his cheat cause it sounded good at 2am.....lol........I should be eating a lot more since I'm on this HRT huh?  I'm prob. gonna up my doseage to 300mg a week.........should allow me to eat even more and hold onto my cuts eh?

I dont really have cheat 'meals' so much as cheat 24 hrs.

Bro ur gonna lose sum cuts, u can and will get them back, but ur not gonna be as cut as u wer. But i think with a barn door back, melon shoulders etc, ul be quite happy.

Just follow what uv been told and uv agreed on, and ul be good. You now have a eating plan in order, after a couple of weeks (probably at least a month), u assess it and make the neccassary changes (u might not have to make any changes). DO it.

Diet AND training is alot simpler than u think.

Im away to throw sum pasta and a couple cans tuna down my throat. No idea how many calories is in that, but i know the protein/carb numbers.

davie

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #117 on: March 09, 2007, 09:01:46 AM »
I usually play rugby on saturdays (seasons pretty much dun now tho), so il have good breakfast, not strict just plenty slow acting carbs. il have banna etc b4 game, kick ass on the pitch, then wen im dun we get food after Pprobs only pasta etc, but sometimes its a pie, so what the heck, il have 2. Iv just burned off alot of calories (especially in my position) so il eat that. Couple hours later il be home and pretty much always have pizza on saturdays (convenient), and although i havnt been drinking recently, sometimes il head out with the team and mates and see local bands etc and knock back a few beers.
Sunday il probs have cooked brekkie 3-4 fried eggs, few sausages/bacon (grilled-no need to fry them, thats unneccasaraly unhealthy), glass OJ. And at night i might have roast. So over the hole weekend the total calories etc are higher than normal day, but not hugely so. I dont always eat more, but it isnt clean.

Im not saying stuff urself on pizza, im just saying b human, if ur super strict 7 days a week, weighing/counting everything that passes over ur lips, ul get bored/tired/lathargic, and fed up and ul quit!

KNowing that u have cheat meals/down time etc at wknd to look foreward to will make the week do-able, ul probs enjoy the week more. Ul train harder knowing ur gonna deserve a break from it wen the wknd comes around.

Use the wknd to do stuff with ur mates, go and watch a game in a bar, and u dont have to be the one sipping water, or feeling guilty for having a beer and sum chips, b/c u know uv earned them, and ur gonna earn them again come monday!!

davie

That's about how my weekends are (except without the rugby). I also love to have a huge breakfast on Saturdays & Sundays. I mean eggs, bacon, pancakes, toast, etc. Sometimes it's the biggest meal of the day.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #118 on: March 09, 2007, 09:03:03 AM »

Amen.

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: March 09, 2007, 10:56:49 AM »
I dont really have cheat 'meals' so much as cheat 24 hrs.

Bro ur gonna lose sum cuts, u can and will get them back, but ur not gonna be as cut as u wer. But i think with a barn door back, melon shoulders etc, ul be quite happy.

Just follow what uv been told and uv agreed on, and ul be good. You now have a eating plan in order, after a couple of weeks (probably at least a month), u assess it and make the neccassary changes (u might not have to make any changes). DO it.

Im away to throw sum pasta and a couple cans tuna down my throat. No idea how many calories is in that, but i know the protein/carb numbers.

davie

what do u shhotfor pro/carb wise?  fats too.........

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #120 on: March 09, 2007, 11:42:17 AM »
what do u shhotfor pro/carb wise?  fats too.........

Don't worry so much about his diet. Worry about yours. Figure out what will work for you by tweaking your current diet. Try cutting out or adding things (i.e. fats, carbs, protein).

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #121 on: March 09, 2007, 02:34:52 PM »
Rim, your patience is admirable.
:

Lugar

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: March 10, 2007, 09:24:22 AM »
i wanna cheat tonight;.........just dont know with what

davie

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: March 10, 2007, 12:08:45 PM »
i wanna cheat tonight;.........just dont know with what

I had cereal then cooked brekkie this morning, 3 fried eggs, 4 bits bacon, 3 bits toast, mushrooms.

had pizza this savvo (shared with my dad) while watching the rugby.

Having 2 (maybe 3) beers tonight, and about to eat chilli con carne. (not really a cheat meal, but im just telling u what im having).

Throw in a bacon sanny and sum bickies (to dunk in my cup of T lol), and thats about my day. Not actually that much food, just also not very good for u.

davie

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2007, 03:20:39 PM »
Rim, your patience is admirable.

I try.