Author Topic: BBC Reported Building 7 Had Collapsed 20 Minutes Before It Fell  (Read 5454 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
Re: BBC Reported Building 7 Had Collapsed 20 Minutes Before It Fell
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2007, 12:29:56 PM »
Speaking for myself now...

I believe that WTC7 was imploded.

But it seems that any conspirators would have nothing to gain and much to lose by bringing the media in on it.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2007, 01:40:57 PM »
Can you list ONE lie by Alex Jones in the past?

Yeah... the last time his lips were moving... LIE
gotta love life

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2007, 01:59:32 PM »
i dont get it,, so they spent all the time creating the perfect plan,, almost got away with the biggest conspericy in history,, then they blew it by telling news stations they were about to blow it up, and even did a countdown?

and for the millionth time,, pull is a term firefighters use when an area needs to be evacuated and the effort is aborted.. they pulled it because they knew the building wasnt going to last much longer and the structure was failing..

plus controlled demolitions of 50 storie building is a very very loud event,, only the noise of thousands of blasts going off would prove of a demolition

if their was only one power the ruled the earth then your statement would make sense...But their is more then one power who are always jockying for position...Its a game to this people...Why do you think that all the JFK and UFO evidence is still in existance...Why wouldn't anything that could be a  conspiracy in the form of video and paper work be shredded?  Why keep the smoking guns on file?  The answer is their are rules to the game that these guys play...