Author Topic: Who's on, Who's off poll...  (Read 7937 times)

weldr911

• Getbig II
Re: Who's on, Who's off poll...
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2007, 04:48:01 PM »
Be on in April.... again

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2007, 05:04:41 PM »
Off, be On mid march

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2007, 04:31:23 AM »
On ...1 month in...1g test e plus 75mg naposim...by the way/ luv2heart..u still look like shit. ;)

incognegro

• Getbig II
  • I move the weight like i'm Oprah's son!
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2007, 05:06:05 PM »
On  low cypinate,Eq,(turnibol just finished) clen, 2 ius day HGH  >:( 

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2007, 08:05:39 PM »
Day 6 of 750 mg of DNP ed and am completely miserable.

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2007, 08:58:54 PM »
ON 500 mg sust
big or bust

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2007, 03:56:31 PM »
Day 6 of 750 mg of DNP ed and am completely miserable.

Are you nuts?????

The LDLo is the lowest recorded lethal dose for a given compound. For DNP, that's 4.3mgs/kg of bodyweight.  How much do you weigh>???

I hope you know what you're doing, risky business there.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2007, 07:34:43 PM »
Are you nuts?????

The LDLo is the lowest recorded lethal dose for a given compound. For DNP, that's 4.3mgs/kg of bodyweight.  How much do you weigh>???

I hope you know what you're doing, risky business there.

LDLo?

Supposedly, it is possible to die on 200 mgs. I have never read about anyone dying from it, just getting cataracts. I don't really know what I'm doing, but I thought I would try it anyway. It is rough, like you would not believe.

I weighed 215 when I started and I weigh 200 now. I look like crap and hope I'm not losing any muscle, but  it looks like I am. I spent all day yesterday eating, so I don't know how I can be burning all those calories. I have been able to control my eating more today.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2007, 07:46:37 PM »
What kind of DNP are you using...? 750 is good dose , you should lose a lot of fat/weight....do you take AAS with it? But be prepared to feel like shit to the end of the cycle.

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2007, 08:05:29 PM »
What kind of DNP are you using...? 750 is good dose , you should lose a lot of fat/weight....do you take AAS with it? But be prepared to feel like shit to the end of the cycle.

I got it from genxxl, it comes in 250 mg caps. I'm not taking AAS with it, I'm using it to prime for an AAS cycle. I might end my cycle early, I haven't decided yet. I can't take too much more of this.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2007, 08:16:22 PM »
...haha...If it was easy and safe everybody would do it....I think you are making a mistake about not using any gear - it'll cost you a lot of muscle mass....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2007, 08:51:15 PM »
LDLo?

Supposedly, it is possible to die on 200 mgs. I have never read about anyone dying from it, just getting cataracts. I don't really know what I'm doing, but I thought I would try it anyway. It is rough, like you would not believe.

I weighed 215 when I started and I weigh 200 now. I look like crap and hope I'm not losing any muscle, but  it looks like I am. I spent all day yesterday eating, so I don't know how I can be burning all those calories. I have been able to control my eating more today.

Hahahahahahah!!!! are you fucking retarded?!?!?!  read a little bit.. probably most of what you've lost and are continuing to lose is muscle.

TheSnow6666

• Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2007, 09:33:54 PM »
On a mainentance dose of Test (200 a week), but about to start a 800 Test Prop, Tren 75ED, and Winstrol 50ED on Monday

bigguns175

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2007, 01:03:10 AM »
Supposedly, it is possible to die on 200 mgs. I have never read about anyone dying from it, just getting cataracts.  I don't really know what I'm doing, but I thought I would try it anyway. It is rough, like you would not believe.

How do you think The LDLo is the lowest recorded lethal dose was figured out.... Lethal meaning death.  You know why it has been banned since the 90's because it can kill you or cause a variety of other problems.

Are you taking proper vitamin supplementation ??? Magnesium, Vitamin C, E, Alpha-lipoic-acid???

Magnesium (1500mg)
Vitamin C (3000mg in divided doses)
Vitamin E (1200 IU in divided doses)
Alpha-Lipoic Acid (500-1000mg daily in divided doses)

I don't have my other info with me but, those are some good numbers to aim for if not higher.  I would stop taking it if I were you or at least lower your dosage, you are playing with fire.

Be safe

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2007, 09:59:56 PM »
Damn.. I miss being on right now.. :(

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2007, 10:01:08 PM »
Damn.. I miss being on right now.. :(

...me too & I only just started PCT.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2007, 12:03:10 AM »
...me too & I only just started PCT.

LOL, you know what that means right bro?...

'where I'd put those sustanons!?!?'  lol

!@#$%

• Getbig III
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2007, 05:12:10 PM »
Hahahahahahah!!!! are you fucking retarded?!?!?!  read a little bit.. probably most of what you've lost and are continuing to lose is muscle.

I've read everything I can find on it, the info is not very good. It is supposed to be muscle sparing, but obviously its not. Show me where it says that DNP burns muscle.

iron270cal

• Getbig II
  • The SHOCKER
« Reply #43 on: March 03, 2007, 05:17:16 PM »
be back on in 5-10  days  been off for over 6 mos.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2007, 06:29:25 AM »
ive been off around 6 month,,, think i'll stay clean for another month or 2 then more or less stay on until i decide im goin to compete again, whether its one yr or 2 yrs who knows,,, short cycles are a waste of time and money and are just a fad imo

4thAD

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2007, 12:34:43 PM »
I've read everything I can find on it, the info is not very good. It is supposed to be muscle sparing, but obviously its not. Show me where it says that DNP burns muscle.

Bro DNP is bad shit. Its also a carcinogen. The only people who should be using DNP are pro's, or guys making lotsa dough off bodybuilding... Whats the hurry for DNP use bro? Just carb cycle and through in some ECA. Way safer.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2007, 03:57:28 PM »
DNP's effects were discovered in ammo mfg plants during WWII when some of the workers started to mysteriously - DIE from HYPERTHERMIA.  We don't know how much DNP out there is genuine. Prolly a lot of high dose clen mixed with other goodie/baddies passes for it.  Thats dangerous enough in itself.
Not my business to tell anyone how to live, but DNP sounds a bit much for anyone out of the research lab loop. There's a lot of stuff out there to do whatever your trying to pull off. Better see if some other lab rat tested it first each batch. It Could vary cap to cap for that matter. Good luck.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2007, 10:27:52 PM »

Man, I read this board primarily because I find the posts entertaining.  Everyonce in a while there is one that is just asanine.  This is one of those.  Dude you need to stop and think a second about what the hell you are putting into your body...

DNP is essentially a cellular metabolic poison. It works by uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation within the mitochondria, leading to a rapid consumption of energy without generation of ATP.  DNP is essentially a proton ionophore, an agent that moves protons (hydrogen ions) across biological membranes.  By moving these protons, DNP removes the proton gradient across mitochondrial membranes, collapsing the proton motive force that the cells use to produce ATP.  ATP is the energy source of the cell. Instead of producing ATP, the energy of the proton gradient is lost as heat.  Cells attempt to counteract the lowered yields of ATP by oxidizing stored reserves.  This is where the "fat burning" effects of DNP come from.  The cells cannot utilize the proton gradient necessary to produce ATP, so they begin using fat as an energy source.  Typically the cells will burn carbohydrates first--ie stored glycogen, then fat.   Thats why you feel like crap when you take DNP, because you are seriously depleting your bodies stored energy reserves.  If you reach a stage where you are fat depleted, your body will turn to the only other available source of energy---muscle tissue.  DNP can literally melt muscle off your body along with fat.  Typically that happens right before death as a result of hyperthermia.  Remember, the major side effect uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation is the production of heat.  In essence, part of the energy that is normally produced from cellular respiration is wasted as heat.  This heat can lead to a fatal fever.  DNP can and will kill you.  Its that simple. 

4thAD

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2007, 11:12:47 PM »
I know guys who have used the genxxl DNP. It is properly dosed and is def real DNP which imo makes it even more dangerous. It is also used to make commercial dies, and poisons and such. #1 cause o death from DNP is a really high fever. What a horrible way to die.

:( FLUSH THE SHIT DOWN THE TOILET BRO, WE DON'T WANT YOU TO DIE! :(

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2007, 04:36:28 AM »
Borrenson suggested sleeping w/ a fan on ones head if using DNP - This is well into the crazy zone.