Author Topic: Avesher Vs Squadfather Challenge thread!!!!!  (Read 25309 times)

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Avesher Vs Squadfather Challenge thread!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2007, 09:44:20 AM »
I have never reported anyone on this site. And iv'e had people say vile shit about my family. Stop being a pussy.
Groink, I just about backed you up in all your past post in fact you are in my list of people that I like here, but  that shit its way over the line man (I even gave you props many time for your build) but its not being a pussy, its the only thing I can do about it. I'm of Latin decent and get that shit (never to my face) but behind my back or behind on the internet boards all the time, and since there is nothing can do, I did what I could, but at least I told you I did it.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #101 on: February 28, 2007, 09:46:13 AM »
hahahaha! you're such a little puss boy.
thats is exacly what you are, I came and said it, insted of reporting it and keep quiet!!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #102 on: February 28, 2007, 09:47:18 AM »
we have shadow calling us nazis, and protien farts calling shawn ray guy. it is what it is you dumb spic.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #103 on: February 28, 2007, 09:48:00 AM »
Squidfuck sent me his pic...
Now he is not a coward...
ahhahahahaha..he looks like a bag of smashed cocks :P
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 28, 2007, 09:48:58 AM »
thats is exacly what you are, I came and said it, insted of reporting it and keep quiet!!
no you are so what am i ::)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 28, 2007, 09:50:05 AM »
we have shadow calling us nazis, and protien farts calling shawn ray guy. it is what it is you dumb spic.
hahahaahahahah..this is coming from a guy who calls me slum dweller..so what do you expect me to say in my defence?......so fuck off superstarcumming graham
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: February 28, 2007, 09:50:59 AM »
Well if you told me to my face, I will be willing to beat you until your spit every single front teeth you have left, but you are well protected by your key board, so consider yourself a pussy, and yes that is a treat

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 28, 2007, 09:52:01 AM »
Well if you told me to my face, I will be willing to beat you until your spit every single front teeth you have left, but you are well protected by your key board, so consider yourself a pussy, and yes that is a treat
ahahahhaha awesome post...spoken like a real man
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: February 28, 2007, 09:53:21 AM »
ahahahhaha awesome post...spoken like a real man
thank you brother!!!

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #109 on: February 28, 2007, 09:55:47 AM »
Squad and squadfather definition:
 They are known for a chirping, birdlike bark that resembles the sound of hysterical human laughter.
An adult squadster weighs between 25 and 55 kg (55–120 lb), and some scientists claim they are of equal intelligence to certain apes.
One unusual feature is that they have an enlarged clitoris called a Pseudo-penis.
The Squad clan rarely fight in a way that can damage anyone seriously. Most bickering is settled quickly, even by members that have similar ranking in the social hierarchy. Some loud noises and a couple of light bites is usually enough, and if the fight ever gets out of hand, it is quite normal for for some bitch slaps step in and interrupt the fight.
Female squad members are treated with more hostility than males, since males from different clans are needed for the spanking in the clan, so that the squad members get their spanks in their asses quite regularly.

I hope this helps. second part is on the way!
S

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 28, 2007, 09:57:17 AM »
Squad and squadfather definition:
 They are known for a chirping, birdlike bark that resembles the sound of hysterical human laughter.
An adult squadster weighs between 25 and 55 kg (55–120 lb), and some scientists claim they are of equal intelligence to certain apes.
One unusual feature is that they have an enlarged clitoris called a Pseudo-penis.
The Squad clan rarely fight in a way that can damage anyone seriously. Most bickering is settled quickly, even by members that have similar ranking in the social hierarchy. Some loud noises and a couple of light bites is usually enough, and if the fight ever gets out of hand, it is quite normal for for some bitch slaps step in and interrupt the fight.
Female squad members are treated with more hostility than males, since males from different clans are needed for the spanking in the clan, so that the squad members get their spanks in their asses quite regularly.

I hope this helps. second part is on the way!

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahhahaha
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #111 on: February 28, 2007, 10:00:01 AM »
my life is great, i'm white, muscular, have decent height and i look good, you are skinny, brown, short, Iranian and a virgin, must suck to be you, hahahahaha.

translation: "I am 230 at 35% and I like to rub little boys..but at least I am white"
Here comes the money shot

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #112 on: February 28, 2007, 10:00:04 AM »

Yo Rico, i think your'e a cool bro as well, and didn't mean to ruffle your feathers with that post. It was directed at those two retards.

BUT i gather you are not familiar with the Superstar, are you?

He is a very large, very tough human being. this is fact.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 28, 2007, 10:01:33 AM »
Yo Rico, i think your'e a cool bro as well, and didn't mean to ruffle your feathers with that post. It was directed at those two retards.

rico would kick his ass...superstarcumminggr aham is a sissy at 30% bodyfat...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 28, 2007, 10:03:47 AM »
rico would kick his ass...superstarcumminggr aham is a sissy at 30% bodyfat...

I don't even think you are a person Shadow. I think you are a program that generates the most idiotic response possible to a post.

Well done whoever created it

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 28, 2007, 10:04:38 AM »
I don't even think you are a person Shadow. I think you are a program that generates the most idiotic response possible to a post.

Well done whoever created it
ahahhaha you can say that again..ahahah coming from a squad member.... ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 28, 2007, 10:06:38 AM »
ahahhaha you can say that again..ahahah coming from a squad member.... ::)

I rest my case

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: February 28, 2007, 10:07:01 AM »
translation: "I am 230 at 35% and I like to rub little boys..but at least I am white"
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhah..it should be 'atleast i rub liitle white boys'
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 28, 2007, 10:07:38 AM »
wanna bet tough guy?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 28, 2007, 10:07:55 AM »
Shadow, dont you think Rico is teh gay ? I mean look at this mexican with his hands in his pants...gayer than Amechi
shut up..give him some respect
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 28, 2007, 10:09:31 AM »
wanna bet tough guy?
dude you're no match for him..you're gonna fuk your self if you go head to head with him..you're fat and you'll catch your breath pretty soon if you're gonna fight with him..rico owns you
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: February 28, 2007, 10:11:50 AM »

No problem bro I'm good with you, sorry I reported you.
On the other token, superstar is not familiar with a 270 lbs 10% bf Puerto Rican that grew up scrapping for survival, but I don't go out disrespecting people with rasist attacks, that I have no fucking clue as to who they are, I DOES NOT MATTER HOW THOUGH YOU ARE, AS LONG AS YOU ARE AWARE THAT THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE THOUGHER, I LEARN THAT A LONG TIME AGO.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: February 28, 2007, 10:14:21 AM »
wanna bet tough guy?
you started and I'm willing to finish it !!! I don't bet, you deserpected me and I'm willing to earn your respect any time you like

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2007, 10:15:27 AM »
wanna bet tough guy?

I'm not a big fan of superstarbilly graham, but ricosuave, you might bite off more than you can chew challenging him.  Whether you are 270 or 370, it doesnt matter, just a little piece of information.

ricosauve

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: February 28, 2007, 10:24:19 AM »
I'm not a big fan of superstarbilly graham, but ricosuave, you might bite off more than you can chew challenging him.  Whether you are 270 or 370, it doesnt matter, just a little piece of information.
Size does not matter, 98% of the though guys I grew up with are dead, it does not matter( go in vacation to Puerto Rico and pick the smallest guys you see and call him a spic, you will see what I mean) who you are to me, if you disrespect me I will earn my respect, but  unfortunately this is an internet board and that is the limitation. I talk to everyone here like I would talk in person. I think that is fair enough. Is it not?