Author Topic: HOW I DEADLIFTED 225 112 Times!  (Read 71648 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: HOW I DEADLIFTED 225 112 Times!
« Reply #400 on: February 28, 2007, 05:31:57 PM »
well if it's that easy then adam should have no problems recording it and collecting the money.

once again, this isn't about winning or losing the bet, this is just about making adonis actually do something he claims to do. if he can do it, awesome, if he can't, then maybe he should shut his mouth for once.

from the email you sent me, dave palumbo said you had information on admin that, if exposed, would "ruin" MD "indirectly" (dave's words)  because said admin would leave. you do NOT have anything damaging on MD, you have a chunk of information that would make someone dave wants to stick around walk away. it's the same as if you piss off the kid who has the pool, nothing more.

for the record, that information that you wield is not unknown, just not public, and your holding it is FAR from unique to you.

There is no money to collect.

You and Teh Luke failed to PayPal.

Game over.  I will post the video on my own.

Alex23

« Reply #401 on: February 28, 2007, 05:32:10 PM »
Alex, do you do 100 rep sets sometimes? My training partner do them couple times/week to really burn the shit out of the muscle.

curls, bench, lat pull-downs, leg presses...stuff like that

It's like Arnold says on Pumping Iron: like cumming all over the place.
 ;D

I've actually done 2 sessions per week for the past 3 weeks. Trying to re-inforce the lumbar after the accident. The rest of my training is very light until I get into it. The first 2 weeks I was only using 135 then 185. Then was curious about how much I could to with 2 plates. I couldn't find my collars so I put 2 5lb plates. Last thing you know, I was in the 70s reps and kept going because it felt good in the lumbar region.  

Oh and I forgot to mention; that's following a herniated disk on L5 protruding ~7mm (partly resorbed by now) that I suffered back in december.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #402 on: February 28, 2007, 05:33:36 PM »
There is no money to collect.

You and Teh Luke failed to PayPal.

Game over.  I will post the video on my own.

okay, when's the video coming?

so far you're 0 for 2 with me. i posted youtube videos, you did not. i put up the money, you have not put up the video. bad record, there, a-dam.

Alex23

« Reply #403 on: February 28, 2007, 05:39:44 PM »
So when you says "sessions", you mean you're doing 100-rep deads?

We've never done that before...maybe we aught to take the plunge and try it out.

I'll start with an empty bar  ;D

yep.. that's my back day.... hyperextensions, abs, then dead, that's it...

And no joke, when we PMed about back problems a couple weeks ago, I had my dog put on my socks ans shoes..

Alex23

« Reply #404 on: February 28, 2007, 05:53:10 PM »
.. taking a step back... and taking no sides;  that's one brutal 17 page thread that will most likely hit 20 soon. I only know one guy who can bring enough animosity to raise to that occasion....

Think about that 'ya all 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #405 on: February 28, 2007, 05:55:23 PM »
adam, as soon as this day passes and once again you prove that you will never, EVER, follow through on one of your BS claims, i'm done. i've proven you're a liar, proven you're a pussy, and proven that you are so self-deluded that you can convince yourself that you have won a bet even when the evidence is glaring that you wimped out. i don't need to bother myself with you any more and will stop even acknowledging you're there.

i'll shoot rob a PM, get my money back, and then i'll be done with ya. meanwhile, you'll post under five different names on at least two boards, racking up 50+ posts per day, thinking your auschwitz-style physique is worth admiring and needing more drugs from palumbo to get even that. in the meantime you'll post all of your weird gay fantasies ad nauseum.

thanks for playing. you have been truly, completely, and utterly owned. and i can't even take credit for it, you did it to yourself.  :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #406 on: February 28, 2007, 05:58:42 PM »
Whatever will Team Adonis do without its #1 stalker?  ::)

says the guy who follows me around and talks about me in other threads. you're obsessed with me, adam. you can't let a thread go by without sending your heckler account after me because i invade your thoughts so deeply. it's creepy, man.  :-\

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #407 on: February 28, 2007, 05:59:18 PM »
Whatever will Team Adonis do without its #1 stalker?  ::)

same thing you've been doing for months, giving each other handjobs and blowjobs and sticking up for a guy who wouldn't spit on you in the street....that is if you actually exist.

sorry, got bored.  Now I'm done with this thead.
nasser=piece of shit

affy

« Reply #408 on: February 28, 2007, 06:15:34 PM »
enough politics

we'll give adam the benefit of the doubt that he didn't post the video today because of the entire confusion from this entire bet ordeal. 

lets set the date by friday...have the video up by then...or it'll just add to the list of your bullshit claims

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #409 on: February 28, 2007, 06:22:53 PM »
enough politics

we'll give adam the benefit of the doubt that he didn't post the video today because of the entire confusion from this entire bet ordeal. 

lets set the date by friday...have the video up by then

this is very reasonable.

zach you are melting down man, step outside and take a walk around the block or something and then come back.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: February 28, 2007, 06:23:21 PM »
well adam. it's over now. you lost and it's over. now i'm through with ya. the first is from rob, the second is the email i got after he shot the money back to me.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #411 on: February 28, 2007, 06:29:59 PM »
well adam. it's over now. you lost and it's over. now i'm through with ya. the first is from rob, the second is the email i got after he shot the money back to me.

where's 240? why is the challenge off?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #412 on: February 28, 2007, 06:33:43 PM »
where's 240? why is the challenge off?

240 isn't getting involved, he PM'd me the screenshot and i posted it. he was purely the holder of money.

the challenge is off because i posted a screenshot from both my email and my paypal account proving i sent the funds, and adam (who had claimed as soon as the money was in he would follow through the next day) immediately started stonewalling and claiming that i was lying about having sent rob the money.

so there you go, adam. you could have taken my money and proved that you weren't a deluded liar, but you didn't. you're 0 for 2 with me, and since i've now got an undefeated record against you i don't need to waste another second on you. once again, thanks for playing, you lost. and i'm done.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #413 on: February 28, 2007, 07:00:50 PM »
240 isn't getting involved, he PM'd me the screenshot and i posted it. he was purely the holder of money.

the challenge is off because i posted a screenshot from both my email and my paypal account proving i sent the funds, and adam (who had claimed as soon as the money was in he would follow through the next day) immediately started stonewalling and claiming that i was lying about having sent rob the money.

so there you go, adam. you could have taken my money and proved that you weren't a deluded liar, but you didn't. you're 0 for 2 with me, and since i've now got an undefeated record against you i don't need to waste another second on you. once again, thanks for playing, you lost. and i'm done.

I would have thought he could present a quick "Yes, I have the money, and here's a screenshot to prove it".

That's not really getting involved more than corroborating that both sides have kept their ends of the deal.

affy

« Reply #414 on: February 28, 2007, 07:04:53 PM »
I would have thought he could present a quick "Yes, I have the money, and here's a screenshot to prove it".

That's not really getting involved more than corroborating that both sides have kept their ends of the deal.

exactly...something isn't 100% here

tell 240 to just come in this thread and confirm he got the money

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #415 on: February 28, 2007, 07:58:04 PM »
240 isn't getting involved,

What the fuck are you talking about, it's too late for that. He was involved.

Dingleberry

• Getbig IV
  • My nuts, your chin, any questions?
« Reply #416 on: February 28, 2007, 08:00:49 PM »

I'm gone for a few days and the same old shit. Adonis makes a BS claim and then emotionally feeds off the 18 pages generated on his behalf. He eats this shit up.
tiny-tit bounty hunter

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #417 on: February 28, 2007, 08:01:10 PM »
Adam is a phony. Mangoo wins

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #418 on: February 28, 2007, 08:02:25 PM »
Looks Like Zach lied on this one again.

240 NEVER confirmed anything because ZACHARY GATES NEVER sent the money to 240.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: February 28, 2007, 08:04:27 PM »
Wait until 240 hears about this one.

hahahahah Hes going to laugh.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #420 on: February 28, 2007, 08:05:39 PM »

BS The screen shots confirm that 240 DID received the $100.  
Why cant you just film the deadlift session anyway? Oh thats right, you are looking for a way out.

Mangoo 2
Adam    0

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #421 on: February 28, 2007, 08:05:49 PM »
I predicted it would never happen,  he's a delusional weasel.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
« Reply #422 on: February 28, 2007, 08:07:28 PM »
My thread got deleted: Here's the bottom line

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #423 on: February 28, 2007, 08:10:43 PM »
something is fishy here...240 offline for a full day?  what could have happened, medical emergency?  nothing else would keep him away.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #424 on: February 28, 2007, 08:13:07 PM »
the Count hit it on the head, we need 240 to chime in on this
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!