Author Topic: HOW I DEADLIFTED 225 112 Times!  (Read 71813 times)

BuffD

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: HOW I DEADLIFTED 225 112 Times!
« Reply #625 on: March 02, 2007, 12:53:12 PM »
As usual, you have no clue about what you speak of.

Ofcourse you being his butt buddy has to know.  I've never seen someone so on another person junk like this before.  I'm actually embarassed for you.  I really hope you are an Adonis gimmick bro.  If you aren't and he decides to go away what ever will you do then?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #626 on: March 02, 2007, 01:07:40 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHH  I bet Natural Al is the type of guy who dresses up in a janitor uniform and goes to the airport late at night, so he can be strategically stationed in the Men`s bathroom right after the flight gates, in order to sneak a glimpse at a few cocks from  the the travelers who held their piss on the plane.  His favorite airline is JAL, or Japan Air Lines, since he has a penchant for Asian "Cockery" and is also aware of the fact that they have poor peripheral vision which makes spying easier for Natural AL....hahahahahahahahah Gayer than Drinking Merlot and vaccuming the house with a Swiffer..hahahahh

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #627 on: March 02, 2007, 01:12:03 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHH  I bet Natural Al is the type of guy who dresses up in a janitor uniform and goes to the airport late at night, so he can be strategically stationed in the Men`s bathroom right after the flight gates, in order to sneak a glimpse at a few cocks from  the the travelers who held their piss on the plane.  His favorite airline is JAL, or Japan Air Lines, since he has a penchant for Asian "Cockery" and is also aware of the fact that they have poor peripheral vision which makes spying easier for Natural AL....hahahahahahahahah Gayer than Drinking Merlot and vaccuming the house with a Swiffer..hahahahh

I bet your the kind of guy who claims he can do something, takes a bet then does everything he can to weasal out of it.  First the guy that was gonna recieve the money is a saint up until he says he did, then he has no credibility, then you change some rules then you ignore it like it's gonna go away.  Oh, brother...gayer than posing with a tranny and having it all over the net or calling steve bleechman and begging him for a job as an internet badboy and then thinking you have it stopping posting at GB and only posting at MD....and then when steve burns you, saying you hate the industry and stop posting at MD and start up here again only to loose all your credibility in a youtube challenge and this thread.

you're just kinda pathetic at this point.

oh, brother.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: March 02, 2007, 01:15:28 PM »
Wow, that is about the lamest thing I have ever read.  You really are just NOT funny.  So do not even try.

might be lame but it's all true.  how did you get Steve's cell phone number anyway?  That's the only thing people have not been able to figure out.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: March 02, 2007, 01:17:23 PM »
hahahahahaha, this thread rules your life, what would you do if Adonis didn't exist, hahahaha, you'd have no reason to live.

c'mon now, I have barely posted today.  If it was anybody else that did what TA did in this thread youd be all over him but since you had your secret week hangin and "bangin" with TA you havent' been the same.

oh, brother.  Gayer than meeting with your internet superhero for a week in secret than coming on GB and bragging about your week in extasy
nasser=piece of shit

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #630 on: March 02, 2007, 01:18:41 PM »
c'mon now, I have barely posted today.  If it was anybody else that did what TA did in this thread youd be all over him but since you had your secret week hangin and "bangin" with TA you havent' been the same.

oh, brother.  Gayer than meeting with your internet superhero for a week in secret than coming on GB and bragging about your week in extasy
just the fact that you remember that shows me that you're obsessed.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #631 on: March 02, 2007, 01:22:25 PM »
just the fact that you remember that shows me that you're obsessed.

it was the gayest coming out I've ever heard....I bet alot of people remember it.  Braging how you flew up there to spend some "quality" time with TA.

C'mon sarcasm, even you have to admit that TA has no credibility after this thread, after all didn't you claim if someone makes a bullshit lift claim you'd call them on it?  Do you honestly think TA can DL 225 for 112 reps in 5 minutes?  yes or no.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: March 02, 2007, 01:25:55 PM »
yes i do.

in 5 minutes?  c'mon now.  that's almost as likely as you getting the sarcasm user name back.  you have not been paying attention at all have you?
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: March 02, 2007, 01:26:34 PM »
I deadlifted 225 for 112 times. Here is how I did it.
I used straps. I did as many as I could.  I then rested with the bar in my hands. I DID NOT PUT THE BAR DOWN, then continued.  I think it took about 5 minutes or so, maybe less.

all credibility was lost with this post, sorry.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #634 on: March 02, 2007, 01:28:42 PM »
all credibility was lost with this post, sorry.

How about You, Zach and your Man-Club of Adonis haters, settle this by entering the Mr. Getbig 2007 contest.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: March 02, 2007, 01:32:27 PM »
How about You, Zach and your Man-Club of Adonis haters, settle this by entering the Mr. Getbig 2007 contest.

settle what?  I didn't claim I could do anything I can't do.  I didn't make stuff up just to get attention and I could care less about the MGB.  You lost all credibility already. 

all that and all the rumors of your growth hormone use and clen...you should be DQ'd until you can prove your clean.

don't change the subject BTW.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: March 02, 2007, 01:36:33 PM »
ahhh sorry, wrong name - the $ came from getbig member mistermagoo.   I don't know why i wrote ww, other than just being stupid.

yeah, magoo pm'd me, the 100 immediately came from 'indisputable truth' paypal.

magoo PM'd tonight, asked for a screenshot and a refund, and i gave him both.  it wasn't whitewidow, i don't know why i associated the two.

i'm sorry for the confusion guys, i have snot all over me, and it ain't mine :)

MM held up his part of the bet ;) ;) ;)
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: March 02, 2007, 01:37:21 PM »
settle what?  I didn't claim I could do anything I can't do.  I didn't make stuff up just to get attention and I could care less about the MGB.  You lost all credibility already. 

all that and all the rumors of your growth hormone use and clen...you should be DQ'd until you can prove your clean.

don't change the subject BTW.
Its time you stop being fat and useless.  Enter the Mr. Getbig.  At least this will encourage you to stop looking awful.

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: March 02, 2007, 01:38:32 PM »
Its time you stop being fat and useless.  Enter the Mr. Getbig.  At least this will encourage you to stop looking awful.

why are you trying to change the subject?  How'd you get Steve Bleechman's cell phone number?  How long did he string you along?
nasser=piece of shit

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #639 on: March 02, 2007, 01:41:37 PM »
why are you trying to change the subject?  How'd you get Steve Bleechman's cell phone number?  How long did he string you along?

god damn, you must have nerves of steel to keep going with this bullshit for 20 pages.
Deep Tissue Massage

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #640 on: March 02, 2007, 01:43:35 PM »
god damn, you must have nerves of steel to keep going with this bullshit for 20 pages.

I'm just having fun, if people think I actually get worked up about an internet bodybuilding site they're very, very wrong.  I'm not the one who is trying to change the subject and distract eveyone from the point of the thread.  Who do you think is getting worked up?

hahaha at least Mangoo had the good sense to leave when he got owned into oblivion.  This penis puffer "Natural Selection Al" is a real glutton for punishment.

from what?  A gimmick account or 2?  Or a guy who has no credibility?
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: March 02, 2007, 01:48:23 PM »
hahah, brutal attempt to play your obsessiveness down.  Too late, you are already going the way of Mangoo

how so?  I'm not using 3 accounts to fight my battles, I'm not saying anything I can't back up.  I'm just calling a spade a spade.  How many people has TA exposed and caused them to loose credibility?  Now he knows how it feels.
nasser=piece of shit

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #642 on: March 02, 2007, 01:53:05 PM »
done for now.  I'm off to the arnold expo.  Gonna have lunch with Ron and some other guys from this site.  Mybe I'll talk to my old bud Dave Polumbo about who is or is not using GH and Clen.  Maybe I'll go beg MD for a job and get some free supplements and an MD subscription, maybe I'll try to get a job as the next internet BB bad boy.....who knows?  I got as good a shot as some people in this thread..well, better cause I have SOME credibility.
nasser=piece of shit

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #643 on: March 02, 2007, 02:24:30 PM »
done for now.  I'm off to the arnold expo.  Gonna have lunch with Ron and some other guys from this site.  Mybe I'll talk to my old bud Dave Polumbo about who is or is not using GH and Clen.  Maybe I'll go beg MD for a job and get some free supplements and an MD subscription, maybe I'll try to get a job as the next internet BB bad boy.....who knows?  I got as good a shot as some people in this thread..well, better cause I have SOME credibility.
::)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #644 on: March 02, 2007, 02:26:00 PM »

No offence but all you will be doing the entire time is repeating the word adonis and thinking of this thread

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #645 on: March 02, 2007, 03:17:03 PM »
Adonis...

My $100 is still on the line... you ve claimed THREE times that youre going to post the vid... If you do, I ll paypal you the money.

By the way, please answer this using your Adonis account... I dont enjoy pretending you have friends as much as you seem to.

The Luke

PS-natural_al has delivered an owning for the ages in this thread, good work Al... bravo!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #646 on: March 02, 2007, 03:18:37 PM »
Adonis...

My $100 is still on the line... you ve claimed THREE times that youre going to post the vid... If you do, I ll paypal you the money.

By the way, please answer this using your Adonis account... I dont enjoy pretending you have friends as much as you seem to.

The Luke

PS-natural_al has delivered an owning for the ages in this thread, good work Al... bravo!
did you raise the 100 bucks yet?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #647 on: March 02, 2007, 03:22:36 PM »
did you raise the 100 bucks yet?

...just about.

I'm SO sure Adonis is chock full of shit that I'd probably be willing to bet my last dollar on it.

THAT... is how little credibility Adonis and the Squad now have.

The Luke 
PS-let's use are real accounts here Adonis.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #648 on: March 02, 2007, 03:25:48 PM »
...just about.

I'm SO sure Adonis is chock full of shit that I'd probably be willing to bet my only dollar on it.

fixed it for you, "big guy".
Deep Tissue Massage

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #649 on: March 02, 2007, 03:27:14 PM »
...just about.

I'm SO sure Adonis is chock full of shit that I'd probably be willing to bet my last dollar on it.

THAT... is how little credibility Adonis and the Squad now have.

The Luke 
PS-let's use are real accounts here Adonis.

Crazy stalker meltdown