Author Topic: Tonights victim of random attacks, heckler-style  (Read 5849 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Tonights victim of random attacks, heckler-style
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2007, 09:42:38 AM »
How`s the deadlift challenge going?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

how's your weak attempt to mask your blaring homosexuality coming?  :)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2007, 09:56:38 AM »
ahhhh Hector papi conyo..........your pseudo intellect is bordering that of the winner of a 6th grade science fair.......shouldn't you be in your lab  ::) testing your gravity suit?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2007, 09:57:59 AM »
ahhhh Hector papi conyo..........your pseudo intellect is bordering that of the winner of a 6th grade science fair.......shouldn't you be in your lab  ::) testing your gravity suit?

Heckler has mastered the only law in Physics that he cares about Jimmy - when he sees a dong go up, he goes down 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2007, 09:58:49 AM »
Heckler has mastered the only law in Physics that he cares about Jimmy - when he sees a dong go up, he goes down 8)

wait a minute, kiwi. are you suggesting that all of heckler's gay-themed "ownings" are really a projection of what he thinks about when he's in the shower?

The Heckler

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2007, 10:05:15 AM »
wait a minute, kiwi. are you suggesting that all of heckler's gay-themed "ownings" are really a projection of what he thinks about when he's in the shower?

Careful there, MR. Gates.  Remember that the majority of kiwiol`s posts are of the "I bet you`re the kind of guy" variety and are suffused with homoerotic imagery.

By the way, you never did answer my question: how is the deadlift challenge going?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2007, 10:09:09 AM »
i should ask you how the deadlift challenge is going, mr abeles. how long do you plan on keeping your adonis account logged off so you don't have to answer it?  :D

The Heckler

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2007, 10:09:24 AM »
hahaha look at everyone gunning for me.  I LOVE it.  I live for this, hahaha

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2007, 10:10:53 AM »
that's pretty sad that you live shit on a message board. you should probably get a life.  :-\

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2007, 10:14:39 AM »

Not at all. It's not a projection of his thoughts / fantasies so much as it is an accurate description of his actions / reality 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2007, 10:18:58 AM »
Not at all. It's not a projection of his thoughts / fantasies so much as it is an accurate description of his actions / reality 8)

so we could consider statements about back-alley handjobs to pay for his AIDS medication not as wishful thinking on his part, but rather a chronicle of what he was doing before he made the post? makes sense to me.

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2007, 10:22:53 AM »
that's pretty sad that you live shit on a message board. you should probably get a life.  :-\

what do you expect from an encyclopedia salesman?

The Heckler

« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2007, 10:25:08 AM »
what do you expect from an encyclopedia salesman?

Is that supposed to be an insult?  I`m not even sure where you`re going with that, and why that supposed insult is even funny.

I normally do not respond to your posts because, frankly, I find you pretty dull and generic, and utter lacking in wit and verbal panache.  Your post above is a prime illustration of my point.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2007, 10:29:51 AM »
Is that supposed to be an insult?  I`m not even sure where you`re going with that, and why that supposed insult is even funny.

I normally do not respond to your posts because, frankly, I find you pretty dull and generic, and utter lacking in wit and verbal panache.  Your post above is a prime illustration of my point.

utter-LY. you have to use the adverb if you're modifying a verb.