Author Topic: The Server's going to crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 17738 times)

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Re: The Server's going to crash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: March 03, 2007, 06:36:30 AM »
well if you're travelling by a car to long distances,you have to poop in the woods or the near by gas station...

You notice how the shadow would shit in the woods first rather than a civilized establishment....Brutal unveiling of the truth about shadow's upper-middle class living conditions in India....LoL.....
You Can't Do It!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 03, 2007, 06:39:14 AM »
You notice how the shadow would shit in the woods first rather than a civilized establishment....Brutal unveiling of the truth about shadow's upper-middle class living conditions in India....LoL.....

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...in India,"THE WOODS" is a civilized establishment.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2007, 06:41:22 AM »
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT...in India,"THE WOODS" is a civilized establishment.

Damn my bad I was trying to give him credit hahahaha....I wonder if the upper-middle class has their own set of trees and the lower-poor class has something like shrubs instead of trees LoL???
You Can't Do It!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2007, 06:44:30 AM »
Haha that's what I thought it stood for, except I've never heard of bargaining over cabfares in the US. Guess it happens in places :)

Cab fare? The ISLAND, guy! Shadow's Injuns let it go for $24 and a case o' firewater.

And he thinks we're stupid.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2007, 06:47:52 AM »
It is a shame you keep posting that same pic of the trailer when this is your idea of an upper-middle class dwelling in India........
You Can't Do It!!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 03, 2007, 06:53:39 AM »
Damn my bad I was trying to give him credit hahahaha....I wonder if the upper-middle class has their own set of trees and the lower-poor class has something like shrubs instead of trees LoL???

maybe he ment the "upper middle" part of the tree

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #106 on: March 03, 2007, 06:54:30 AM »
ahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..fu ckin moving from one place to another in a fuckin 'home on wheels'..hahah
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #107 on: March 03, 2007, 06:56:39 AM »
ahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..fuckin moving from one place to another in a fuckin 'home on wheels'..hahah

Like I asked you yesterday shadow......Why is your country receiving $81 million in aid from the U.S.A. every year and even more than that in years prior????.....
You Can't Do It!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 03, 2007, 06:59:49 AM »
McShiva combo, #4. Supersize that shit!

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #109 on: March 03, 2007, 07:03:55 AM »
whatever.................atleast we're not like any of those african nations. 8) and in the next 15-20yrs india is gonna be a developed nation

Whatever??? Hahahaha you wouldn't have half the shit you do without aid from America....Grow up and look at the bigger picture bitch...Stop trying to bite the hand that feeds your country........ ;D
You Can't Do It!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 03, 2007, 07:08:12 AM »
Whatever??? Hahahaha you wouldn't have half the shit you do without aid from America....Grow up and look at the bigger picture bitch...Stop trying to bite the hand that feeds your country........ ;D
typical american ramblings....god damn no wonder americans are dumb
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #111 on: March 03, 2007, 07:10:10 AM »

Yeah typical Indian needing a handout....No wonder India is in soo much poverty........ ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 03, 2007, 07:14:14 AM »

Can we expect a 'Kill Whitey' encore soon?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 03, 2007, 07:40:22 AM »
I think Shadow is an american posing as an Indian via gimmick account.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 03, 2007, 08:29:22 AM »
what makes you think so? ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2007, 08:51:25 AM »

It's pretty obvious.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2007, 08:55:55 AM »
what makes you think that foreskin fury? ::)

Let's see. The fact you use our currency and number system all the time, i.e. talking about 20,000 SQUARE FEET houses. You never refer to things in kg's or whatever shitty currency you're using over there. I've used at least 20 different racial slurs for Indians in the last 2 days and you haven't even questioned any of them because you don't know what they are. Lastly, you know way too much about our entertainment industry and terrible shows that were on TV years ago. It's pretty obvious you aren't Indian but a terrible gimmick.

And by the way, how fucking hard is it to insult someone? Am I just blessed in having a higher intelligence and though process that I don't have to resort to calling people "foreskin fury" like it's insulting? So fucking lame.  ::)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2007, 08:59:10 AM »
Let's see. The fact you use our currency and number system all the time, i.e. talking about 20,000 SQUARE FEET houses. You never refer to things in kg's or whatever shitty currency you're using over there. I've used at least 20 different racial slurs for Indians in the last 2 days and you haven't even questioned any of them because you don't know what they are. Lastly, you know way too much about our entertainment industry and terrible shows that were on TV years ago. It's pretty obvious you aren't Indian but a terrible gimmick.

And by the way, how fucking hard is it to insult someone? Am I just blessed in having a higher intelligence and though process that I don't have to resort to calling people "foreskin fury" like it's insulting? So fucking lame.  ::)
ahhaahahah now i am too american for you..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2007, 08:59:40 AM »
Like I asked you yesterday shadow......Why is your country receiving $81 million in aid from the U.S.A. every year and even more than that in years prior????.....

Most of the country is a shit-hole and they won't stop making babies. Cheaper to send money there than have them all immigrate to the US..

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2007, 09:00:35 AM »
ahhaahahah now i am too american for you..ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Didn't say you're too American. I just find it amusing that you claim to be from India yet you know next to nothing about the country while always talking about America. Yet you hate Americans! Odd.  ::)

Either way, you're a little push-button punjab.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2007, 09:04:25 AM »
Most of the country is a shit-hole and they won't stop making babies. Cheaper to send money there than have them all immigrate to the US..
dude our counrty is poor because of the population.our population exploded in the last 50yrs and we don't have the resources to support 1 billion people....like i said before if our population reduces,automatically poverty will also reduce
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 03, 2007, 09:05:28 AM »
Didn't say you're too American. I just find it amusing that you claim to be from India yet you know next to nothing about the country while always talking about America. Yet you hate Americans! Odd.  ::)

hahaha i never said i am an american ::)
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #122 on: March 03, 2007, 09:07:09 AM »

I have seen some smoking, fucking hot Punjabi girls! They tend to be curvier than their Guju counterparts. A little more down to earth also.

It couldn't have anythng to do with Brahmen hording wealth and the caste system being so firmly in place that abolishing it did not signifcantly change Indian society.. :)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 03, 2007, 09:09:22 AM »
hahaha i never said i am an american ::)

Where did I say you're American. I said you're not Indian.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 03, 2007, 09:10:42 AM »
I have seen some smoking, fucking hot Punjabi girls! They tend to be curvier than their Guju counterparts. A little more down to earth also.

It couldn't have anythng to do with Brahmen hording wealth and the caste system being so firmly in place that abolishing it did not signifcantly change Indian society.. :)
dude the caste system exists only in some remote areas....over-all there ain't no such thing as caste system in india
RATM RULZ THE WORLD