Author Topic: Michael Liberatore, MD's Cyber Classic Winner  (Read 2623 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Michael Liberatore, MD's Cyber Classic Winner
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2007, 03:38:31 AM »
They had it on an actual stage with tan and guys like Flex and Polumbo there aswell? Beats the hell outta Mr. GetBig! :)

Question: who were the judges?

I don't think the fact it was on a stage is the point...

First off... it was a cyber contest... That would mean "online". So the stage part doesn't matter.

Secondly, the point I was making was that these guys most likely already compete, they just don't get paid for it... The getbig contest had real people, not your NPC level compitetor, competing... I thought it made for a better all around idea...

That's all I'm saying.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2007, 03:46:25 AM »
LMAO @ Zorg ;D

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2007, 03:54:38 AM »
I don't think the fact it was on a stage is the point...

First off... it was a cyber contest... That would mean "online". So the stage part doesn't matter.

Secondly, the point I was making was that these guys most likely already compete, they just don't get paid for it... The getbig contest had real people, not your NPC level compitetor, competing... I thought it made for a better all around idea...

That's all I'm saying.

True, I forgot about the cyber part. Defeats the purpose a bit by having it on stage.

I agree about them being possible competitors, but I don't see that as a problem, as in the Mr. GetBig you had at least three competitors. I get what you're saying about the idea, but my previous statement kind of nullifies your point. Maybe there should be two categories for the next Mr. GetBig next time - competitors and non competitors.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2007, 03:55:34 AM »
True, I forgot about the cyber part. Defeats the purpose a bit by having it on stage.

I agree about them being possible competitors, but I don't see that as a problem, as in the Mr. GetBig you had at least three competitors. I get what you're saying about the idea, but my previous statement kind of nullifies your point. Maybe there should be two categories for the next Mr. GetBig next time - competitors and non competitors.

I can agree with that... seperate the two.

I like the idea that your average gym goer can make a run at the getbig... that's all.